PDA

View Full Version : Why did nobody tell me Motards are so cool?

Moooools
17th September 2010, 22:02
My dad just sent me on my way to buy him a DR-Z 400, bought one new because it was only a small premium.

And I have proceeded to spend two days thrashing it around streets. I was a sport bike kind of guy until now. I cannot believe how bloody fun these things are; and this is essentially the bottom end of them.

Anyway just thought I woulds share my $0.02.
Now I see why people ride these things...

jafar
17th September 2010, 22:05
My dad just sent me on my way to buy him a DR-Z 400, bought one new because it was only a small premium.

And I have proceeded to spend two days thrashing it around streets. I was a sport bike kind of guy until now. I cannot believe how bloody fun these things are; and this is essentially the bottom end of them.

SSSHHH don't tell everybody or they will all bloody want one :whistle:

carver
4th October 2010, 18:01

cause they aint that cool!

Too slow for on the road, not a big enough tank on em either!

SVboy
11th October 2010, 11:42
And you can easily mod them for even more fun.

The Pink Panther
18th October 2010, 20:08
cause they aint that cool!

Too slow for on the road, not a big enough tank on em either!

cos you can pull wheelies past sports bikes in the city , ride up stairs , jump curbs , jump through the round abouts , play in a kids play ground , ride in the skate parks , power slide in dirt , ride over foot bridges , ride on the beach , ride in a river ,lane split on the grass while pulling a wheelie .... plus heaps more its all up to you and your tard , its like being 8 yrs old riding a 60 hp BMX . SuperRetard i wonder why .Try and ride you Sumo 5 km and not pull just a small wheelie its pretty hard .

carver
18th October 2010, 21:05
cos you can pull wheelies past sports bikes in the city , ride up stairs , jump curbs , jump through the round abouts , play in a kids play ground , ride in the skate parks , power slide in dirt , ride over foot bridges , ride on the beach , ride in a river ,lane split on the grass while pulling a wheelie .... plus heaps more its all up to you and your tard , its like being 8 yrs old riding a 60 hp BMX . SuperRetard i wonder why .Try and ride you Sumo 5 km and not pull just a small wheelie its pretty hard .

sumo?wtf?
i have yet to see someone use a motard like that a lot...i had a go.
Just imagine enduring those long straights while you get blitzed by sportsbikes
Imagine running out of power at 160.
getting passed by sportsbikes as you fill every 100kms and work on your sore arse!

gaygaygay!
I could use my GSXR far more effectively than my DRZ-SM.
Ducati streetfighter was a good half way point though

The Pink Panther
18th October 2010, 21:29
I guess that is true in your mind , HAhaha dont be a douche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-1t6D5E6U

i am confused on the make of the road bike for yrs now .

carver
19th October 2010, 03:43
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooaiYysbaj0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooaiYysbaj0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

90% rider.....
and that bike in your vide looks to be a 610.