PDA

View Full Version : Hello all (hardcoreMANGO)

hardcoreMANGO
23rd September 2010, 22:40
Well, my name is nathan thomson. i am 15 years and on my learners and recently i went out and got NS250F (i think its kinda a rare bike). Can anyone tell me where i could find a top-end rebuild kit?? its done 44,000 k's and when i got it he wasnt sure of the last re-build so i want to get one just to be safe.

Thanks guys :niceone: and be nice im a noob...

dogsnbikes
23rd September 2010, 22:47
Well, my name is nathan thomson. i am 15 years and on my learners and recently i went out and got NS250F (i think its kinda a rare bike). Can anyone tell me where i could find a top-end rebuild kit?? its done 44,000 k's and when i got it he wasnt sure of the last re-build so i want to get one just to be safe.

Try www.econohonda.co.nz

EJK
23rd September 2010, 22:49
Hello you!

Welcome to KB. The home of experts and geniuses.

Gibbo89
24th September 2010, 00:35
Hi there.

Take opinions on here with a grain of salt.

What made you choose the ns250? Not saying it's a bad bike or anything, but like to know why noobs pick their bikes... p.s i'm a noob too =]

Welcome to KB.

Grubber
24th September 2010, 07:44
Hey there young fella.
Wish i could say i was a noob, then i wouldn't be so friggin old.
You're keen, rebuild bike before you even start riding it. Good experience for sure.
Welcome to the doghouse!

davebullet
24th September 2010, 09:38

I can't help you with the parts, but as a Dad with a 15 year old learning to drive, just take it easy and don't succumb to peer pressure or trying to prove you are rossi. you have so many years to develop your riding skills. take it easy and be here for the long haul - you owe it to yourself and your family.

Right - (well meaning) lecture off! Enjoy your new machine and welcome to the site!

hardcoreMANGO
24th September 2010, 17:26
Hi there.

Take opinions on here with a grain of salt.

What made you choose the ns250? Not saying it's a bad bike or anything, but like to know why noobs pick their bikes... p.s i'm a noob too =]

Welcome to KB.

Well, i picked it mostly because i got it for super cheap ($1200). i was thinking of other bikes such as the rg150 the zeal 250 the fzr 250 and all that but the opportunity presented its self so i went for the ns250f. Before that i was doing trail riding on crf 250rb's crf 150rb's rm 125's and cr 125's, I wouldn't say that i was afraid of power that people say the 2-stroke 250's have but yeah. After riding it and seeing the difference between the 2-strokes i'de had before that compared to the ns250f i was happy and that's all that matters. its comfortable to ride and i'm happy with the power it has. :niceone: Thanks.

hardcoreMANGO
24th September 2010, 17:30
Thanks you all for your reply's :)

Have a good day :banana:

The Everlasting
24th September 2010, 20:00
Welcome to KB,enjoy your new bike!!