PDA

View Full Version : Nationals

130wide
27th November 2003, 15:03
For all you Tony Rees/Yamaha supporters, bad news. Tony won't be racing all the rounds this year if any and may only do one street race.
But watch out for Tony in other motorsport events.

What?
28th November 2003, 06:23
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bugger. I don't care what he rides, Tony is one damned talented rider. His presence will be missed.

LB
1st December 2003, 04:54
Oh no. I hope things are okay with Tony. He's a great guy, and such a good rider. He's so smooth, he makes it all look so easy.

Lynda

LB
1st December 2003, 04:57
Hey - 130wide - are you who I think you are? Are you Richard? If so, I thought of you Saturday as Hamish and I rode through Te Teko.....we were with a big group doing an annual ride we call the "Iron Butt" - this is the 18th year we've done this ride, same route, same weekend each year. I might post a message about it.

If you're not Richard, ignore this dribble!!

Lynda

130wide
1st December 2003, 17:50
Hey Lynda, are you who I think you are?????you must have lost my Phone No. why you never called when passing this way...............Am I the person you think I am???????

Tony's riding most have something to do with that good looking guy that helps him out at all the meets.:p

LB
1st December 2003, 17:57
quote: Tony's riding most have something to do with that good looking guy that helps him out at all the meets.

Yeah, it must do!

We were on a time limit Saturday so didn't call, but I did keep a look-out as we went through the township! It's a wonder you didn't hear the new Neptune mufflers I've just had fitted on the Duc!

Will you be at any of the upcoming race meetings?

Lynda