PDA

View Full Version : hi

XD~
7th June 2005, 21:34
Just got a zxr 250c a few weeks ago loveing it already, its amazing how one machine can make all of lifes troubles seem to dissapear.

But a quick question, any tips or tricks to starting a 250 on a cold morning? mine always seems to struggle. i put a new battery in and it helped alot but sometimes still it just wont go :oi-grr: . timeing out? sparkplugs? it just gets flooded and then im late for work :nono:

-chears

N4CR
7th June 2005, 22:09
Yeah they can be a bitch to start..... choke etc is all I can really say, after 3 weeks you are still going to be finding that 'magic' way to start it :D
So true about lifes troubles disappearing (exams dont go away though ;) ).

Welcome.... weird and wonderful site. Beware of WINJA...

Indiana_Jones
7th June 2005, 22:25
Welcome to our wierd and wonderful family :D

Be sure to check out the adventures of "Indiana & Pyro at kiwibiker"
in the "last one to post gets a dollar" thread

-Indy

zadok
7th June 2005, 22:27
Welcome to K.B, XD~
Was the bike serviced recently before you bought it? If not it may pay to have it looked at.

Biff
7th June 2005, 22:39
Welcome :niceone:

justsomeguy
7th June 2005, 22:54
Hi Welcome to the place where all the rejects from The Simpsons hang out.

I've got a ZZR and had the same problem as you... I now run it on 91octane and that solved the prob for me.

Ixion
7th June 2005, 22:55
Welcome to our wierd and wonderful family :D

Be sure to check out the adventures of "Indiana & Pyro at kiwibiker"
in the "last one to post gets a dollar" thread

-Indy

Oh good. Another enrollment in the loony squad. Be sure to get the guys to tell you what it was like on the spaceship.

HDTboy
7th June 2005, 23:38
Howdy, If you need an avatar, borrow mine :) I find the choke helps me start every time, but you'll learn the tricks your bike likes

XD~
8th June 2005, 01:17
ill see how it does tommrow/today otherwise a check might be in order :no:

crazylittleshit
8th June 2005, 01:28
DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS :nono:

Ixion
8th June 2005, 01:32

Well, someone has to look after the poor beasties , otherwise they'll die. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you. Tis bad enough all the kittens being killed off here the other day.

crazylittleshit
8th June 2005, 01:33
Well, someone has to look after the poor beasties , otherwise they'll die. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you. Tis bad enough all the kittens being killed off here the other day.
If you feed them they come back

Ixion
8th June 2005, 01:36
If you feed them they come back

the kittens didn't ! :nono:

crazylittleshit
8th June 2005, 01:39
I think it was for the best :rofl:

Waylander
8th June 2005, 01:45
Welcome XD~.

If you are going to read the 'Dollar thread' be warned. I tend to post heaps of random crap in there. Don't worry though, it's never fancy crap. just random crap that I crap at random times.

And Ixion, you can always bet that there will be atleast on big white sea fairing Mammal here weather it gets fed or not.:niceone:

dangerous
8th June 2005, 06:32
yeah WTF is it with all the cop avatars....... theres only 1 real cop avatar, and your sig pic CLS is sick as :puke:

XD~ welcome to KB have agood poke around and spin some shit, injoy the bike man :ride:

HDTboy
8th June 2005, 09:26
And Ixion, you can always bet that there will be atleast on big white sea fairing Mammal here weather it gets fed or not.:niceone:
I AM NOT A WHALE!!!

Waylander
8th June 2005, 14:07
I AM NOT A WHALE!!!

Nah you are more of a ferret:ride: , I was talking about Ixion's ride.

Indiana_Jones
8th June 2005, 14:10
I AM NOT A WHALE!!!

I am falling, you are falling, we are falling! A WHALE!

-Indy

Matt Bleck
8th June 2005, 20:11
Welcome aboard XD~