Pussy
5th October 2010, 21:21

I LIKE it!!

sosman
5th October 2010, 21:35
I still like the K6 with the Jardine better! :yes:

Gremlin
5th October 2010, 23:03
photoshop? exhaust around the swingarm looked a little odd, then I noticed brembo on the front brake calipers, and the difficult looking shape at the front of the tank...

cs363
5th October 2010, 23:35
photoshop? exhaust around the swingarm looked a little odd, then I noticed brembo on the front brake calipers, and the difficult looking shape at the front of the tank...

Nope:
http://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcycle/moto/supersport/gsx-r750/spec.html

Scouse
6th October 2010, 00:56
Just looks like any other jap 600/750

tigertim20
6th October 2010, 16:31
kinda looks a little like a step backwards in the looks department to me, I prefer the looks of the k6 better.

got a link to specs etc, that might sway the jury!?

Kiwi Graham
6th October 2010, 16:46
Whats not to like;

There will always be a soft spot for the legendary Suzuki GSXR 750 in my heart.

How many racing careers started on one of these awesome bikes (I know mine did).

Long may Suzuki keep making them, I will have another one day.

In my view the perfect compromise for the club racer in Clubmans or F1, more power than the 600 and nearly all the power without the intimidation of the 1000.

onearmedbandit
6th October 2010, 16:50
Yep the 750 will always be held in regard by me, 'twas my first introduction to road bikes (back in '88 on the back of my brother's friends 85 750, used to give me a lift to school most days), and was my first proper road bike as well.

Seems to have gone on a binge though, 190kg dry? And I'm guessing they are factory specs.

Pussy
6th October 2010, 17:20
Seems to have gone on a binge though, 190kg dry? And I'm guessing they are factory specs.

I think they may have mis-printed.
190 kg curb weight.
Check out the specs on Global Suzuki website.
IIRC, my K6 is posted as 163kg dry

Genie
6th October 2010, 17:26
I like it but different colour for me...nice lines, sleek. I'm superficial and image is everything. Damn sexy bike.:yes:

Pussy
6th October 2010, 17:30
I like it but different colour for me...nice lines, sleek. I'm superficial and image is everything. Damn sexy bike.:yes:

Take a sem fiddy for a ride sometime, Genie.
REAL fun bike..... most fun you can have with your trousers on :niceone:

Mental Trousers
6th October 2010, 17:30

I LIKE it!!

... but will your forks and shock go into one??

Pussy
6th October 2010, 17:33

Suzuki actually fucked up a bit when they built the K6.....

This November, I will have owned my sem fiddy for four years..... and I STILL love it!

Genie
6th October 2010, 17:46

In those long ago days I've ridden a couple of big bikes, so yes I know what fun they are....and when I'm a big girl with a big girl's licence...I'll be getting me a big girls bike, or would that be a big boys bike?????

cs363
6th October 2010, 17:47
Just looks like any other jap 600/750

Afraid I have to agree, it's not ugly but it's not really breaking any new ground either. Be hard for the non-trainspotters to notice much difference over the last few years.

190 kg curb weight.

Clean ya specs Pussy, that is the Global Suzuki site and it says 190Kg...........she's a porker! :bleh: :lol:

Here it is again for you: http://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcycle/moto/supersport/gsx-r750/spec.html

Fun perhaps, but not the most fun you can have with your trousers on....you'd need something Italian for that..... :lol:

They should do, they've been in and out of that K6 so often there's probably enough slop in the fixtures and fittings...... :whistle:

rachprice
6th October 2010, 17:49
I think its lighter, the way superbikes are going they will end up weighing nothing!

This article talks about both but weight wise mentions the 600, Im sure it would be similar-ish

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2010/Oct/101005suz600.htm

cowpoos
6th October 2010, 17:54
So am I the only one that noticed the new battle axe tires on the thing....

I actually like the look of this bike straight away....I,m still not that keen on the K6-k10 models....

Pussy
6th October 2010, 17:54
Clean ya specs Pussy, that is the Global Suzuki site and it says 190Kg...........she's a porker! :bleh: :lol:

Here it is again for you: http://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcycle/moto/supersport/gsx-r750/spec.html

Fun perhaps, but not the most fun you can have with your trousers on....you'd need something Italian for that..... :lol:

They should do, they've been in and out of that K6 so often there's probably enough slop in the fixtures and fittings...... :whistle:

I'm saying Suzuki misprinted, ya plonker!!
The L0 is 198 curb weight, and the L1 is supposed to be 8kg lighter.
The forks and shock are held in MY sem fiddy by velcro.... on account of someone who works close to you wanting to try new stuff......

Crasherfromwayback
6th October 2010, 17:56

Talking of 'cleaning' mate...you've obviously been 'cleaning' the shaft of your (miniscule) cock. The new bike is nearly 20lbs lighter than the last variation. Seat might be a bit high for you though!

Pussy
6th October 2010, 17:59
You ought to make that obnoxious little shit endure one of your coffees, Pete! :)

cs363
6th October 2010, 18:06
190 kg curb weight.

I'm saying Suzuki misprinted, ya plonker!!
The L0 is 198 curb weight, and the L1 is supposed to be 8kg lighter.
The forks and shock are held in MY sem fiddy by velcro.... on account of someone who works close to you wanting to try new stuff......

Ah, my apologies Mr Magoo....your post (above) wasn't clear, I thought you were directing people to the Global Site because of a misprint elsewhere.
Surely Suzuki wouldn't have made a mistake?! Shock! Horror! :rofl:

cs363
6th October 2010, 18:08
Talking of 'cleaning' mate...you've obviously been 'cleaning' the shaft of your (miniscule) cock. The new bike is nearly 20lbs lighter than the last variation. Seat might be a bit high for you though!

Yes, you are correct - removing your saliva is proving somewhat problematic! :bleh:
best you get Suzuki to fix up their botch up on the website then eh? :D

You ought to make that obnoxious little shit endure one of your coffees, Pete! :)

Surely enduring the company of you two is enough punishment? :innocent:

Crasherfromwayback
6th October 2010, 18:39
Yes, you are correct - removing your saliva is proving somewhat problematic! :bleh:

Only chance you've got of getting my saliva on your cock is if you break in to my apartment, and tickle your wee member with my electric tooth brush.

cs363
6th October 2010, 18:40
Only chance you've got of getting my saliva on your cock is if you break in to my apartment, and tickle your wee member with my electric tooth brush.

Damn....so you've found me out! :rofl:

Pussy
6th October 2010, 19:38
Predictably, Suzuki have gone for the big piston forks. Brembo monobloc calipers are a nice touch. looking forward to seeing them in the showrooms. Which, unfortunately, probably won't be till May next year

sosman
6th October 2010, 20:09
I miss my Sem friddy!

Pussy
6th October 2010, 20:47
I miss my Sem friddy!

I LOVE my sem fiddy! :)

Maha
7th October 2010, 13:01
Wassa sem fiddy?

cs363
7th October 2010, 17:35
Wassa sem fiddy?

I think it's something that affects ageing ex-ag pilots, possibly attributable to inhaling too many kerosene fumes.
Then again, it could be a totally different affliction.... Unfortunately my medical training was never completed, though I do have fond memories of those early forays into the mysteries of 'Doctors & Nurses'.

Maha
7th October 2010, 17:47
I think it's something that affects ageing ex-ag pilots, possibly attributable to inhaling too many kerosene fumes.
Then again, it could be a totally different affliction.... Unfortunately my medical training was never completed, though I do have fond memories of those early forays into the mysteries of 'Doctors & Nurses'.

I see, so my CB is in fact a furtin'undy?

Pussy
7th October 2010, 18:04

Yes it is!

cs363
7th October 2010, 18:22

Yes it is!

Assuming of course that you've been inhaling kerosene fumes.... :rofl:

nudemetalz
7th October 2010, 18:57
and my bike is a V'Evven..... :shifty::laugh::bleh:...

Pussy
7th October 2010, 19:42
I like MsKABC's name for a 600cc bike.... pint!

Pussy
7th October 2010, 19:46
Here is the L1 Pint......220731

Maha
7th October 2010, 21:19
I like MsKABC's name for a 600cc bike.... pint!

Yours could also be a 3/4.

Pussy
7th October 2010, 21:23
Yours could also be a 3/4.

But it's a SEM FIDDY!

cowpoos
7th October 2010, 22:25
furtin'undy?

If that means "set on fire" in some overseas speak....then yes.

Otherwise...WaChoo talk'in bout willis?

Maha
8th October 2010, 06:36
If that means "set on fire" in some overseas speak....then yes.

Otherwise...WaChoo talk'in bout willis?
Furtin Undy played goal keep for Paraguay in the 78' soccer world cup.

cs363
8th October 2010, 09:24
Furtin Undy played goal keep for Paraguay in the 78' soccer world cup.

You need to be careful furtin in ya undies, just in case one slips past the goalie.... :innocent:

nudemetalz
8th October 2010, 09:51
You need to be careful furtin in ya undies, just in case one slips past the goalie.... :innocent:

Ya mean the big brown turtle pokes it's head out the shell....?

cs363
8th October 2010, 10:23
Ya mean the big brown turtle pokes it's head out the shell....?

Yes, I believe it's referred to at the Pentagon as a Code Brown.

Maha
8th October 2010, 11:10

My records show that Sem Fiddy was the Medical Advisor for the Hondruas team that same year.

deano404
21st November 2010, 17:06
I saw the K11 600 in Boyds in Hamilton yesterday. A blue/white one. They don't have a key, it has no VIN plate - its just for looking (and sitting on). I did a bit of looking and sitting - its hot. 600 colours are much better than 750 though I reckon. Def looks much hotter in the flesh than the pics I reckon. I like that little stubby nose and the white rims. BP forks look trick too and sitting on it, it felt lighter than my 750K9 (a thing of wonder and beauty) waving it from side to side. But new 750 colours look dull as boots - the graphics team in Howsisaka or whereever they come from need a bit of fresh blood eh?

EJK
21st November 2010, 17:48
I'm suprised them Japs aren't suing each other for copying each other's design.

Gremlin
21st November 2010, 18:03
I'm suprised them Japs aren't suing each other for copying each other's design.
"How dare you copy me while I was copying everyone else!!"

:facepalm:

Toaster
21st November 2010, 18:16

I LIKE it!!

Very very nice bike and great balance of power and response to size. Very flickable.

emaN
21st November 2010, 19:18

I LIKE it!!
Hmmm, howcome I've missed this thred 'til now?! ;)

Not me - don't like the nose, kinda 'Busa-ish. I'll stick with mine :) Plenty fun & quick enough for this wog boy.

So where were you last Sat then? Thought you'd be at the meeeeeeean Suzuki day we had!

Pussy
21st November 2010, 19:21
Hmmm, howcome I've missed this thred 'til now?! ;)

Not me - don't like the nose, kinda 'Busa-ish. I'll stick with mine :) Plenty fun & quick enough for this wog boy.

So where were you last Sat then? Thought you'd be at the meeeeeeean Suzuki day we had!

Hey Jon!
It IS nice.... but not enough for me to want to offload my K6....
Been a bit too busy unfortunately...

emaN
22nd November 2010, 19:37
Shame you didn't make it...was my best day on track yet! (guess it would be, having really only caned the RF around there...).
The K6 was just the tool for the job! I'll show ya a couple of pics when I get 'em loaded onto the 'puter & resized.

Pussy
16th March 2011, 17:41
Just got the gen yesterday...
The L1 sem fiddys will arrive in NZ tomorrow.
In shops next week.
$19495.00 inc on road costs... ride away.
Hmmmmm.....

Toaster
16th March 2011, 19:01
In shops next week.
Hmmmmm.....

Do it!!!!!!!!!

boman
17th March 2011, 09:09
In shops next week.
Hmmmmm.....

Go on... Then I can see what I am missing out on..

Skinon
18th March 2011, 00:02
Hmmm real nice.... im still on my 2 fiddy tho cant wait to be able to ride the shit outa somethin like this!

ajturbo
18th March 2011, 06:08

I LIKE it!!

what a sorry excuse for a man....glad I USED to know you

:baby::devil2:

DVS 69
18th March 2011, 08:50
I still like the K6 with the Jardine better! :yes:

Yeah i like the K7 with Jardine also nice and NOISEY :headbang: But in saying that i do really like the ass end on the 2011 one

Kendog
18th March 2011, 11:37
The picture looks cool, I can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Will there be a demo bike Pete?

Pussy
25th March 2011, 17:14
According to Tardme, Boyd Motorcycles have one on the shop floor.
Anyone seen it? What's it like in the flesh?

boman
25th March 2011, 20:20
According to Tardme, Boyd Motorcycles have one on the shop floor.
Anyone seen it? What's it like in the flesh?

I have seen the 600, very nice. Sat on it in Paeroa. Colemans on K'rd, are supposed to be getting a demo one, according to Suzuki. Be very interesting to see one.

bsasuper
27th March 2011, 20:41
Have you sold the SV?, there is one on tardme at a dealer that looks like yours with the full fairing fitted, not yours?

boman
28th March 2011, 07:17
Have you sold the SV?, there is one on tardme at a dealer that looks like yours with the full fairing fitted, not yours?

No. Not sold. Still parked in the shed.

rocketman1
31st March 2011, 20:11
Whats not to like about the 750. Great that Suzuki still make them even when there are no race categories for them.
Suzuki have said they will always make 750, I say, good on them.

racefactory
10th April 2011, 09:16
Looks like an ugly bird that's been hit on the beak. Shite.