PDA

View Full Version : Metallica Tickets - 2 available from me Oct 13th

StoneY
8th October 2010, 06:20
Wasn't too sure if the Bike Trader was appropriate for parting with my Metallica tickets
So, rather than see TradeMe scalpers get a last minute boost, I am offering them to Motorcyclists here on Kiwibiker

2 Tickets to Vector Arena October 13th
Entry E Door 30 row T seats 341 and 342

Retail value 307$ (153.50 ea)
Add signature courier costs above, and they're yours

First positive PM gets them
Be quick folks, if not gone by Monday I will be calling the Rock

And I am losing 50 bucks on em, I paid the Christchurch ticket price which was higher to swap venues with a mate from SI but wont try pass that on, I'm only asking the 307 + courier

Mods, if this could have gone on Trader my apologies, just thought as non bike related it might be a bit cheeky

StoneY

StoneY
11th October 2010, 10:16
Sameless bump - need to sell these TODAY so I can courier them
Anyone ??????

:-)

Rang the Rock but no bites there either, shame to waste the tickets

StoneY
11th October 2010, 15:49
One last shameless bump, its looking like I have two very expensive mementos of a concert I just cant attend.... sigh

Oh well
I tried
:-)

kiwifruit
11th October 2010, 15:50
dollar res them

StoneY
11th October 2010, 16:01
dollar res them

Then there is the issue of enough time to courier...and my Tardme acct needs a top up before I can list LOL
Thought KB would have enough Metallica Fans to go off but nvm

Im willing to deliver em as far as Palmerston North/Whanganui for anyone who is keen...

hayd3n
11th October 2010, 16:19
Then there is the issue of enough time to courier...and my Tardme acct needs a top up before I can list LOL
Thought KB would have enough Metallica Fans to go off but nvm

Im willing to deliver em as far as Palmerston North/Whanganui for anyone who is keen...

dollar reserve and must pick up!!
id but the tickets buy im already goin on the 14th