PDA

View Full Version : Police powers?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 16:15
Greenhthe bridge. nice morning light,trafic..im speeding doing 140kms maybe went to 150 when I overtook another bike just to show off eh ! thruxtons got after market pipes sounds good,cafe racer style looks mean..then slowed back down and caught up to an ambulance doing 130kms or thereabouts in the fast lane no sirens, I sit there happy for abit (I dont like overtaking ambulances especialy speeding past them)
Black car comes up behind, must of been cracka lackin to come up so far from behind so fast,lights and siren go on ,Mr muffty in his black ford or somthing I dunno,so I pull ova on the albany offramp stay on the bike with the engine running to get my ticket,no problem no sweet.
So im waiting there and no man? I turn round and mr George Micheal beard Mirror shades is just sitting in the car looking at me so I give a two hands in the air sign as to say W,D,F?. I get a stay still sign in return,so I do & wait again. He dosnt get out of the car.I turn round to see why and he still just looking at me?.
Im getting bit irritated by now so I give him a couple of blips "Baaat Bat Bat" I get the sit boy sit signs again along with the twisted sandshoe face..Ok so im waiting and hes doing something in the car still, so this time I give him some good "Blaaaaty Bat Bats" as if to say if you dont get out of youre car and come and do youre job im going to rabbit off my freind.
SOOOO.. now hes getting all agitated in his car and I think Aw great ive pissed him off.So I turn the bike off,get off,waiting again,then walk over to the car tap on the window cause he wont wind it down,It comes down an inch and I can see this guy is strung so after A short why am?I cause "I said" type conversation I go back and wait on the crash barrier.
While im waiting two marked police flying (and I mean FLYING) christmas trees go past on the other side of the highway down hill and I think to myself "AH!" now im starting to see whats going on here this guys got the scared chicken thing happening hes got the wobbely nees the drop sacks hes just plain to scared to get out of the car
well the other two cars turn up,the drivers they come strait over?,they are nothing like George Micheal couple of smiley faces like me(pommy cops) we chat talk bikes I offer to give them the bike for a blast all good? no problemo.I did ask them how fast they were going and why?,seems they were doing 185-90 kms and having a race because they can get away with it?? we could have this talk because shades was still playing in his car.
Upshot is I get done by mirror shades for 145 in a 100 with out radar being locked in? He caught up to me and the ambulance remember, overtaking on a medium which must have been way back in hobbsonvile if it happened at all and may have been the other bike im not sure and left on the side off the highway with the bike,no licence no keys a twenty eight day suspension 670$ in fines and fifty demerits which means I loose my licence and job at the end of this month when I pay the fine.!!!!
MY Question is with all the controversy and deaths related to police pursuits in the news now(mostly cars) why do you think we are developing a culture off running from the police in this country??

sil3nt
9th October 2010, 16:19
This all happened because you dropped out of school right before they taught you how to construct coherent sentences.

SMOKEU
9th October 2010, 16:21
:scratch::jerry::jerry:

Duc
9th October 2010, 16:22
MY Question is with all the controversy and deaths related to police pursuits in the news now(mostly cars) why do you think we are developing a culture off running from the police in this country??

Its only the idiots that are running from the police. The rest of the "culture" know when they a have fu*ked up.

How come you dont know you fu*ked up?

I got no sympathy for you (especially on the L as well)

748south
9th October 2010, 16:26
when shady mcshades was making you wait you could have ridden off as technically you're only required to "stop for red and blue flashing lights" :)

no radar lock?? shit mate id be fighting it, good luck!

p.dath
9th October 2010, 16:27
I can't help but think this is a wind up.

What makes you think there is a culture of running from the Police? I haven't seen anything to suggest there is such a culture in NZ.

puddy
9th October 2010, 17:03
Sounds about right. 140+ KPH=4 week suspension, 50 points and a good fine.
Not the fault of the Police that Homos run, crash, and die. Only feel sorry for the Police, the people who clean up after, and any non-braindead friends/family of said Homos. Just can't stomach the media, any braindead family/friends, tree-hugging whale-kissing liberal-lefty fags, or any other hangers-on bitching/moaning/crying about it.
P.S. If you knew that your job would/might be in danger if you lost your licence, why would you risk both?:facepalm:
Look on the bright side .......... With Len as Mayor, he'll see you right, he's all about Rail/public transport isn't he? :blink:

tri boy
9th October 2010, 17:05
Fuck the opening post is like a mad womans shit.
He should be locked up for abuse of grammar.
Hitcher, arrest that man.

mrchips
9th October 2010, 17:23
Speed Kills !

Muppet
9th October 2010, 19:00
Greenhthe bridge. nice morning light,trafic..im speeding doing 140kms maybe went to 150 when I overtook another bike just to show off eh ! thruxtons got after market pipes sounds good,cafe racer style looks mean..then slowed back down and caught up to an ambulance doing 130kms or thereabouts in the fast lane no sirens, I sit there happy for abit (I dont like overtaking ambulances especialy speeding past them)
Black car comes up behind, must of been cracka lackin to come up so far from behind so fast,lights and siren go on ,Mr muffty in his black ford or somthing I dunno,so I pull ova on the albany offramp stay on the bike with the engine running to get my ticket,no problem no sweet.
So im waiting there and no man? I turn round and mr George Micheal beard Mirror shades is just sitting in the car looking at me so I give a two hands in the air sign as to say W,D,F?. I get a stay still sign in return,so I do & wait again. He dosnt get out of the car.I turn round to see why and he still just looking at me?.
Im getting bit irritated by now so I give him a couple of blips "Baaat Bat Bat" I get the sit boy sit signs again along with the twisted sandshoe face..Ok so im waiting and hes doing something in the car still, so this time I give him some good "Blaaaaty Bat Bats" as if to say if you dont get out of youre car and come and do youre job im going to rabbit off my freind.
SOOOO.. now hes getting all agitated in his car and I think Aw great ive pissed him off.So I turn the bike off,get off,waiting again,then walk over to the car tap on the window cause he wont wind it down,It comes down an inch and I can see this guy is strung so after A short why am?I cause "I said" type conversation I go back and wait on the crash barrier.
While im waiting two marked police flying (and I mean FLYING) christmas trees go past on the other side of the highway down hill and I think to myself "AH!" now im starting to see whats going on here this guys got the scared chicken thing happening hes got the wobbely nees the drop sacks hes just plain to scared to get out of the car
well the other two cars turn up,the drivers they come strait over?,they are nothing like George Micheal couple of smiley faces like me(pommy cops) we chat talk bikes I offer to give them the bike for a blast all good? no problemo.I did ask them how fast they were going and why?,seems they were doing 185-90 kms and having a race because they can get away with it?? we could have this talk because shades was still playing in his car.
Upshot is I get done by mirror shades for 145 in a 100 with out radar being locked in? He caught up to me and the ambulance remember, overtaking on a medium which must have been way back in hobbsonvile if it happened at all and may have been the other bike im not sure and left on the side off the highway with the bike,no licence no keys a twenty eight day suspension 670$ in fines and fifty demerits which means I loose my licence and job at the end of this month when I pay the fine.!!!!

Reading that crap was like having a conversation with Vicki Pollard-"yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah etc etc"

Latte
9th October 2010, 19:09
We need a pic of you in your leathers (mainly coz I ride a honda) , but I'd love to know how scary you have to be make the cop sit in his car with the doors locked. (I couldn't imagine a thruxton rider being that scary :P p/t)

Hopefully he's rethinking his occuation, I'm a scared little wimp, but at least I'm smart enough to hide behind a desk.

Muppet
9th October 2010, 19:14
Jokes aside, he probably thought you were going to do a runner and got the troops there in case? I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

phill-k
9th October 2010, 19:14
To be doing that speed on a thruxton you would be going down hill right:blink:

scumdog
9th October 2010, 19:23
This all happened because you dropped out of school right before they taught you how to construct coherent sentences.

He probably doesn't have a name like a real New Zealander..

ynot slow
9th October 2010, 19:33
He probably doesn't have a name like a real New Zealander..

"Oh my goodness gracious me" in best punjab accent.:woohoo:

Taz
9th October 2010, 19:40
Not the fault of the Police that Homos run, crash, and die.

Lucky I'm not a homo then as it's only homos that crash and die, that'll explain why I never died when I ran... Oh unless you mean homosapiens?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:02

thats Ok if you dont like it dont read it.

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:05

Its only the idiots that are running from the police. The rest of the "culture" know when they a have fu*ked up.

UM? I didnt run and I dont beleve I am complaining ,Do you have an opinion on the question?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:08
I can't help but think this is a wind up.

What makes you think there is a culture of running from the Police? I haven't seen anything to suggest there is such a culture in NZ.

2,000 police pursuits this year may sugest somthing

Virago
9th October 2010, 20:12
If you simply want to debate police pursuits, then why the huge, rambling, and non-related essay...? :blink:

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:14
Sounds about right. 140+ KPH=4 week suspension, 50 points and a good fine.
Not the fault of the Police that Homos run, crash, and die. Only feel sorry for the Police, the people who clean up after, and any non-braindead friends/family of said Homos. Just can't stomach the media, any braindead family/friends, tree-hugging whale-kissing liberal-lefty fags, or any other hangers-on bitching/moaning/crying about it.
P.S. If you knew that your job would/might be in danger if you lost your licence, why would you risk both?:facepalm:
Look on the bright side .......... With Len as Mayor, he'll see you right, he's all about Rail/public transport isn't he? :blink:

Was an answer to the question I was looking for .Why are peopel bolting from the law? you will note that I didnt run and im not complaining ,could I sugest you googel "ross meurant deep in the forest"

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:19

I sense you are a young man? I am an old man and not so used to the computer sorry if I have caused you any undue emotional distress.have you any opinions on the question?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:24
We need a pic of you in your leathers (mainly coz I ride a honda) , but I'd love to know how scary you have to be make the cop sit in his car with the doors locked. (I couldn't imagine a thruxton rider being that scary :P p/t)

Hopefully he's rethinking his occuation, I'm a scared little wimp, but at least I'm smart enough to hide behind a desk.

No Im sorry you wont get a picture of me, Im only assuming he was scared and also mentioned the number of police killed on duty in the last few years.Do you have an opinion on the question?

Taz
9th October 2010, 20:26

Brent you young bugger! Leave the poor old guy alone!

Taz
9th October 2010, 20:26
Sorry what is the question again?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:29

Im not complaining.I dont have an L plate have been on the road from when I was 15 so thats mmmm? 34 years and for the last two years no car just my bikes how about you? Do you have an opinion on the question?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:33
Lucky I'm not a homo then as it's only homos that crash and die, that'll explain why I never died when I ran... Oh unless you mean homosapiens?

thank you for being so honest I also ran on a number of ocasions when I was a younger man.can you tell me why you ran?

Taz
9th October 2010, 20:36
Cause I could. I took a gamble and the odds were in my favour. But this is all hyperthetical of course.

puddy
9th October 2010, 20:38
The poor and the disabled.
People with poor impulse control and poor driving skills.
People who are unable to look far enough ahead, both on the road and at life in general (consequences).
Fuck all people take it on the chin anymore/face the consequences of their actions ........ as an 'old' guy you should be able to see that.

I'll google 'Ross', you google the bus/train timetable/and seek.co.nz

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:39
If you simply want to debate police pursuits, then why the huge, rambling, and non-related essay...? :blink:

I thought it may have given a reason why a person may have wanted to run but as you can see I didnt ,any opinions on the question?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:42
Jokes aside, he probably thought you were going to do a runner and got the troops there in case? I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

do you have any opinions as to why so many police pusuits are happening?

Virago
9th October 2010, 20:46
Check out the site's search function - you'll find the subject has been covered ad nauseum...

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:53

Yes youre right he did think i was going to run thats why i switched off and got off but he was so negative and aggressive alot like the replys I am getting to my thread here.not you tho you seem to have few more ideas than the majority.try googeling "ross meurant deep in the forest" you will find it interesting I am sure

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 20:56
Check out the site's search function - you'll find the subject has been covered ad nauseum...

Thank you but I guess you dont have an opinion on the question either

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 21:00
The poor and the disabled.
People with poor impulse control and poor driving skills.
People who are unable to look far enough ahead, both on the road and at life in general (consequences).
Fuck all people take it on the chin anymore/face the consequences of their actions ........ as an 'old' guy you should be able to see that.

I'll google 'Ross', you google the bus/train timetable/and seek.co.nz

Thank you why didnt I think of that before ,not much of a bus service round the herald island area anymore im afraid .

scumdog
9th October 2010, 21:01

Uhhh...because cops chase people?

Or maybe to entertain cops???:blink:

Virago
9th October 2010, 21:05
Thank you but I guess you dont have an opinion on the question either

Your response suggests you don't have an interest in other discussions on the topic beyond your own particular agenda?

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 21:09
To be doing that speed on a thruxton you would be going down hill right:blink:

Its good for 190 kms thats it ,also handels well till you hit corners going in at 140kms then it gets slushy to ,that can improve if you shove the ass right back against the coweling but at first going into low corners in that position can feel alittle weird but great fun when you get used to it,only the top end bikes keep up round the coramandel and big beefy bikes it leaves behind

Hornsup
9th October 2010, 21:23
Reading that crap was like having a conversation with Vicki Pollard-"yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah etc etc"

Youre name suits you well you are a muppet.

ynot slow
10th October 2010, 06:21
Im not complaining.I dont have an L plate have been on the road from when I was 15 so thats mmmm? 34 years and for the last two years no car just my bikes how about you? Do you have an opinion on the question?

L plate refers to the amount of posts you have,is under your user name not license class.

Hence at the time of posting your bleat about getting caught you had 18 posts,as you post more your count increases,unless you're booted off.

Why do people/kids run-they think a license means they can drive.It isn't so a license means you have passed the tests to allow them to drive on our roads,and hopefully improve their skills.Some twats decide they're the next Rossi or Schumaker at 3 days after their full has been given.

Get off the road and on the track if you like speed,as the cops we all know have zero tolerance for speed,which is a bugger at times,especially riding on great roads which abound in the country,and ask to be ridden quickly,and yep we all have been there done that at 130km-170km on back country roads,the annoying thing is seeing disco lights come on,which usually means we were in the wrong.

The Baron
10th October 2010, 06:51
Hi Hornsup
I am interested to know what happened to your bike. Did they come back and take it away? Have you still got it?
You can't leave a bike like that on the side of the road.

Kickaha
10th October 2010, 07:15
when shady mcshades was making you wait you could have ridden off as technically you're only required to "stop for red and blue flashing lights" :)

Good luck with trying that out

pc220
10th October 2010, 07:42
My opinion. You are an arrogant old fart that needs to pull his head in. Your attitude when pulled over by first cop and your replies to this thread are that of someone who thinks their shit dont stink.

Grubber
10th October 2010, 07:47
This has to be the classic thread.
Having myself quite a laugh at YOUR expense HORNSUP.
Awesome....wish i had thunk of this.

BoristheBiter
10th October 2010, 08:00
Couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing as after the OP post it is just a wind up and complete bollocks.
With loss of licence for 28 day comes a court case and thats when you get the fine.
So this either never happened or happend a long time ago.
Still it might have taken that long to learn how to write.

Genie
10th October 2010, 08:12
I'm interested as to what will happen.
Friend of mine just got done for 136k in a 100k zone.
Was two bikes, which one did the cop get, the one that pulled over not the one that took off.
My friend asks himself why didn't he just bolt as well, no way the cop would have caught up with him ...who would know how much of a disaster that could have caused.
He has a court day, is engaging the services of a lawyer, his job too is on the line.

Our little chat resulted in me telling him off, he knows the speed limit, he is 40, if he wishes to push the boundaries then he needs to be prepared to accept the consquences.

He didn't get an instant fine though or instant lose of licence....but then two days later...dumb buggar slid out on a corner, speed - again!

Max Preload
10th October 2010, 12:41
I started to read it but decided it wasn't worth the effort trying to decipher drivel.

Max Preload
10th October 2010, 12:47
do you have any opinions as to why so many police pusuits are happening?That's simple. They've made the consequences so far outweigh the 'crime' that running is now a more viable option.

Mind you, I usually did it for fun too though.

MSTRS
10th October 2010, 13:01
... we all have been there done that at 130km-170km on back country roads,the annoying thing is seeing disco lights come on,which usually means we were in the wrong.

Well-named Mr...
And it's nothing to do with being in the wrong. They're just lonely and want to play...
:innocent:

MSTRS
10th October 2010, 13:03
On a more serious note, I see that 18 people have died this year due to runners. Some were innocent passengers or bystanders. That is a shocking record.

Donor
10th October 2010, 13:19
First off, if you were following an ambulance at that speed, you're lucky you're not a fucking road pizza, and have demonstrated you are a complete wank stain who should not be on the roads either.

You don't know? Hmmm, how about to collar morons like you who insist on trying to keep people like me employed?

saltydog
10th October 2010, 20:06
some psychologist typerecently suggested the reason so many pursits are occurring is because the offending drivers just get a case of mental block/panic reaction and take off. Perhaps thats why the cops are always chasing people?

BoristheBiter
10th October 2010, 20:51
Was two bikes, which one did the cop get, the one that pulled over not the one that took off.
My friend asks himself why didn't he just bolt as well, no way the cop would have caught up with him ...who would know how much of a disaster that could have caused.
He has a court day, is engaging the services of a lawyer, his job too is on the line.

Our little chat resulted in me telling him off, he knows the speed limit, he is 40, if he wishes to push the boundaries then he needs to be prepared to accept the consquences.

He didn't get an instant fine though or instant lose of licence....but then two days later...dumb buggar slid out on a corner, speed - again!

Wouldn't have lost licence, not 40km over speed limit but should have just been an insant fine and no court case
What has he been charged with?

Max Preload
11th October 2010, 00:29
Wouldn't have lost licence, not 40km over speed limit but should have just been an instant fine and no court case
What has he been charged with?

Two bikes... both speeding... 28-day license suspension... court appearance... sounds like a classic case of unauthorised street racing, eh...

Nah, can't be. They're not 'boy racers'.

Banditbandit
11th October 2010, 11:21
thats Ok if you dont like it dont read it.

Yeah ??? ... I'd at least like to be able to understand what I'm reading ...

Banditbandit
11th October 2010, 11:23

So that makes you 49 ?? Not so old after all ...

Banditbandit
11th October 2010, 11:25

They happen for many reasons .. sounds like you've done it in the past - as have I ... what were your reasons for running ?

Edbear
11th October 2010, 11:30

Too many people let their testosterone do their thinking for them and some are just plain stupid.

Banditbandit
11th October 2010, 11:31
some psychologist typerecently suggested the reason so many pursits are occurring is because the offending drivers just get a case of mental block/panic reaction and take off. Perhaps thats why the cops are always chasing people?

Naaa .. the psycho types know diddley shit. For me it was a calm and calculated decision to U-turn the bike and boot it ...

I already had 180 demerit points (gained in six months) so my licence was gone anyway ... so doing a runner was worth a crack ... (that was 21 years ago last time I tried ...)

Deano
11th October 2010, 18:33
I'm amazed that it seems more people are doing runners these days (if that is truly the case), given all the live footage of runners on tv.

Cause they ALL turn to shit. :yes:

Scuba_Steve
11th October 2010, 18:43
It could just be people getting sick of the (in)justice system we have here in NZ & taking their chances with a runner since theres more chance of justice being served.

schrodingers cat
11th October 2010, 19:18
There is an old joke about an Irish pub where, from time to time, patrons call out a number and everybody falls about laughing and slapping their knees.

A visitor to the pub being somewhat puzzled asks the barman what is happening.
Barman replies that the sterotypical Irishman is though to be a bit thick whereas in fact what they have done is introduce a numbering system for the old jokes that get trotted out time after time.

Visitor decides to participate and calls out a number and the whole place erupts. When it all calms down the barman hands him a drink and says "That's a new one - well done"

The point of this fable is to suggest a similar system on this site.
#1 can be the story of people speeding getting caught then crying about it
#2 - 17 can be all the horseshit reasons as to why people run
#18 - 27 can be police abuse ( remember not to bother calling them when you are offended against cause they are C***S...)

You get the idea

Signing off

Gubb
11th October 2010, 20:51
2,000 police pursuits this year may sugest somthing
I call BULLSHIT. What's your source?

miloking
11th October 2010, 21:04

Is this a "real" story or another way to let us all "anti-social" types know that...speed does indeed kill (TV ad says so.. it must be true) and that pulling over and getting raped is always much better option compared to doing a "runner"?

miloking
11th October 2010, 21:09
First off, if you were following an ambulance at that speed, you're lucky you're not a fucking road pizza, and have demonstrated you are a complete wank stain who should not be on the roads either.

You don't know? Hmmm, how about to collar morons like you who insist on trying to keep people like me employed?

Listen to this man! he knows what he is talking about...at 140-150km/h you could have ended up traveling back in time or worse!!!! (as its faster than 88mph and definitely defies laws of physics!!!)

Donor
12th October 2010, 17:46
Listen to this man! he knows what he is talking about...at 140-150km/h you could have ended up traveling back in time or worse!!!! (as its faster than 88mph and definitely defies laws of physics!!!)

Or go up the arse of an ambulance when it has to brake heavily.

It happens.

miloking
12th October 2010, 18:30
Or go up the arse of an ambulance when it has to brake heavily.

It happens.

Well i must admit that if you going to have an accident..going up the back of the ambulance is probably best place to be, apart from crashing into the E.R. reception...

Taz
12th October 2010, 18:51
I'm amazed that it seems more people are doing runners these days (if that is truly the case), given all the live footage of runners on tv.

Cause they ALL turn to shit. :yes:

They don't show the ones that get away.

Max Preload
12th October 2010, 19:05
They don't show the ones that get away.They did on Road Cops last night... and in a fuck'n ratty old Telstar of all things! :rofl:

Scuba_Steve
12th October 2010, 19:09
They did on Road Cops last night... and in a fuck'n ratty old Telstar of all things! :rofl:

yea & not caught for another 7months then only at a routine stop checkpoint :laugh:

meteor
12th October 2010, 19:11
My take is that the cop didn't get out of the car as he had to tell his control center where he was and he had you stopped but couldn't get through because the channel was busy. And possibly that would be why the others showed up as they heard his first call he was trying to catch you and were coming from the opposite way but hadn't heard he had you stopped. Sounds pretty reasonable... so do the tickets you got, man up dude!
Oh but I do think you are absolutely right in saying he probably got pissed off with you revving your bike... why wouldn't he?
Some one called it the 'attitude test' which you failed miserably.

Patrick
12th October 2010, 19:41

Because drunk and disqualified fucktards, sometimes in stolen vehicles, think the rules don't apply to them? Or;

They miss bubba and the good times they had while sharing a cell...:spanking:

Or - both?

Yes youre right he did think i was going to run thats why i switched off and got off but he was so negative and aggressive alot like the replys I am getting to my thread here.not you tho you seem to have few more ideas than the majority.try googeling "ross meurant deep in the forest" you will find it interesting I am sure

So you had to wait, while he called in the rego and did a licence check, probably on a busy radio channel, at a guess.... Revving while waiting? Why? Usually means one is thinking of fanging it.... Winding him up? Much?

You're lucky it wasn't Ross (Meurant Deep in the Forrest) in the patrol car. He would have drawn his 6 shooter on you back in the day. :2guns:

My opinion. You are an arrogant old fart that needs to pull his head in. Your attitude when pulled over by first cop and your replies to this thread are that of someone who thinks their shit dont stink.

Comes across this way, for sure... But hey, maybe not, in reality.... Who knows? Perhaps it is just fiction and a wind up...? :shutup:

It could just be people getting sick of the (in)justice system we have here in NZ & taking their chances with a runner since theres more chance of justice being served.

By winding up 6 feet inder? Yeah, that can be justice some times....:innocent:

98tls
12th October 2010, 19:55
Police powers?No idea but way way back when i was a young fella and bolshy coppers would give you a warning then generally as you were young n dumb the second time they caught you you got a thick ear (or similar) which you took notice of as it hurt,no need for even a court date,the future would indeed be better if the same form of justice could be handed out these days.

baptist
12th October 2010, 20:37
I don't know why people would do a runner, personally I would rather argue the point with the cop (as I have in the past, and always lost :facepalm:) than scarper. Maybe part of the reason is if they try and do get away then no ticket :yes: and if they try and get caught the penalty for running is not enough of a deterent. If you run and kill someone go to jail do not pass go and see you in 15 years? (same for killing while DUI), just a thought.

Max Preload
12th October 2010, 23:49
...personally I would rather argue the point with the cop (as I have in the past, and always lost :facepalm:) than scarper.Bit of a slow learner then.

Banditbandit
13th October 2010, 13:18
I don't know why people would do a runner, personally I would rather argue the point with the cop (as I have in the past, and always lost :facepalm:)

Bit of a slow learner then.

Naaa ... a too slow bike ...

Max Preload
13th October 2010, 13:31
Naaa ... a too slow bike ...Slower than a Telstar? :shit:

baptist
13th October 2010, 20:59
Slower than a Telstar? :shit:

Oi my bike goes 100kmh :shit:... I think, I hope, it might, sometime, maybe, possibly...