PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Post Classic GP at Taupo on Saturday 30th October

Peter Smith
12th October 2010, 08:15
Hi All,
Just a friendly reminder to get your entries in for the NZPCRA Grand Prix at Taupo on Saturday 30th October.
There is also a BEARS and Pro-Twins class.
The track will be open Friday afternoon from 5pm to 8:30pm for sign on, scrutineering and unpacking bikes etc. into the garages.
The track will be open saturday morning at 7am, practicing starts at 9:30am.
Depending on entry numbers some of the classes maybe combined.
We a still short on flag marshals, so if you have someone to bring along please contact me.
There will be 1 practice and 3 races per class. First race 6 laps, second race (GP) 10 laps, third race 6 laps. If there is time we will try for a forth race.
http://www.nzpostclassics.org.nz/index.php?pr=Events

See you all there,:yes:
Peter

sharky
18th October 2010, 10:35
Will be sending my entry today fulla. Do we have enough Pre '89 Juniors to exceed the 8 required yet?

Where did you get to yesterday - that new engine hasn't blown up has it:shit:

Peter Smith
19th October 2010, 09:06
Will be sending my entry today fulla. Do we have enough Pre '89 Juniors to exceed the 8 required yet?

Where did you get to yesterday - that new engine hasn't blown up has it:shit:

I haven't heard anything on the numbers of bike yet.
I've just got my bike back from the dyno dudes, the clutch is slipping so they couldn't get a proper run, its showing 146 hp and 90 ft/lbs of torque at the wheel.:sick::sick: Should be fun :woohoo::woohoo:
I've fitted some Barrnett clutch springs this week so hopefully its all good for this weekend (NZCMRR TT at Hampton).
Plus I don't like getting wet. :shutup: