PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Romania (cristi)

cristi
14th October 2010, 01:06
Hello guys,

My name is Cristian and I am from Romania.
I am glad to be here and to make new friends.

LBD
14th October 2010, 01:17
Hi Cristian....LBD here from Kyrgyzstan.....actually I am from NZ, just working over here....

Are you Romanian or a foreign National living in Romania?

Welcome to the site hope you do make lots of friends...this is a good site if you are interested in Bikes which you are, and in NZ...are you planning to visit us one day?

Cheers

LBD

pritch
14th October 2010, 10:36
Hi Cristian

There are some Romanians in New Zealand, not many but they are about.
I was talking to one yesterday. There was also a young couple locally, he rode a Fireblade. There was one other couple I knew of but I'm not sure what they're doing now.

AznNinja
14th October 2010, 15:12
Wow, from a fair way away.

The guys here seem great so far. Welcome!

SMOKEU
15th October 2010, 10:11
There is quite a big Romanian community over here, especially in Christchurch and Auckland.

nodrog
15th October 2010, 10:14
Hello :scooter:

Fanny

cristi
15th October 2010, 23:38
Hi,

I leave in Romania.

Maybe sometime a will travel there. I understand is a very nice country.

I have a question and maybe you can help me.
The guys from MC Network contact me for advertisement. The website is http://www.mcnetwork.com.au/index.php

Can you tell me something about this website. Is a good site? Motorcyclists know this website?

Thank you for your answer.

Cristian

pritch
16th October 2010, 09:35
I hadn't seen the site before but it looks to have good information.

When I've been to Phillip Island (not this year sadly) we always call at Elizabeth Street in Melbourne where there is a cluster of bike shops including Peter Stevens Motorcycles which seems to sell nearly every brand on the planet. When you click on the Melbourne link the cluster is clearly shown.

On that limited little test the information looks good.

cristi
18th October 2010, 21:01
Thank you for your advice.

I am very upset because winter came in Romania. Everyday raining and in the mountain start to snow. Outside are around 10-12 degrees.

We must to park the bike until March.

I saw on TV that meteorologists announced for this winter -30, -35 degrees and not in the mountains.

You have look because the summer came in NZ.