PDA

View Full Version : Phunny fotos

Biff
9th June 2005, 15:47
Cleaning up my PC's hard drive, and look what I found. Apologies if you've seen any before.

The R rated photo is censored. So use your noodle if you want to open them in work, or in front of the vicar.

Ixion
9th June 2005, 15:54
Cleaning up my PC's hard drive, and look what I found. Apologies if you've seen any before.

The R rated photo is censored. So use your noodle if you want to open them in work, or in front of the vicar.

The vicar thought they were a bit tame. He said you ought to join the navy, it'd make a man of you. I told him I thought he was over optimistic.

Biff
9th June 2005, 15:57
The vicar thought they were a bit tame. He said you ought to join the navy, it'd make a man of you. I told him I thought he was over optimistic.

I know its lame, you know its lame, but somebody would have complained had I not censored it.

And I always thought you joined the navy looking for men?

balans
9th June 2005, 16:05
Makes you greatful its winter.

MSTRS
9th June 2005, 16:14
This girl I know, lives in a 7th floor apartment, and even though it is a fairly good neighbourhood she has been having trouble with a Peeping Tom that lives next door...

Every time she goes out on her balcony to catch a bit of sun while wearing her bikini this peeping tom looks over from his balcony, as soon as she removes her top and stares at her...

She has complained to the superintendent about this Peeping Tom, but he says she must have positive proof before he can do a thing -

She FINALLY got a picture of him while he was staring at her...

Ixion
9th June 2005, 16:23
This girl I know, lives in a 7th floor apartment, and even though it is a fairly good neighbourhood she has been having trouble with a Peeping Tom that lives next door...

Every time she goes out on her balcony to catch a bit of sun while wearing her bikini this peeping tom looks over from his balcony, as soon as she removes her top and stares at her...

She has complained to the superintendent about this Peeping Tom, but he says she must have positive proof before he can do a thing -

She FINALLY got a picture of him while he was staring at her...

Send for Deputy Dawg

Suney
9th June 2005, 23:24
That spring pic is just wrong, looks like she has a tumour growing off her

Sniper
10th June 2005, 09:34
I feel nauseous