PDA

View Full Version : Pukekohe MCC Cross Country Event Harrisville

scott411
20th October 2010, 06:28
Pukekohe Motorcycle Club presents

A 3 Hour 2 Man Cross Country Race,
To be Held at Mr Motorcycles Raceway, Harrisville,
Sunday 7th November, Fund Raising for the Auckland and Waikato Westpac Rescue Helicopter

The track will be held over the 40 Acres that make up the Harrisville property, Featuring a small part of the MX track, and a lot of the Hills and Bush that make up the property, track length approx 6-8km’s

Sign On 9.30-10.30
Riders Briefing 11.00
Look Lap 11.15
Race Start 11.30

Race Length 3 Hours,
Classes,
Expert
Clubman
Novice
Vets (combined age 80 years)
Ironman
Ladies

Entry Fee
$40 Ironman
$60 Team
$10 Transponder Hire (not Compulsory but no lap scoring if not running one)
$10 Transponder Bracket Hire (returned when bracket returned)
The Race is open to any person’s 14 years and over, No MNZ Lenience required,
Teams can be 2 bikes, transponder will have to be supplied and changed between bikes during pit stops

Any enquiries, contact Scott, 0275 767 050, scott@mrmotorcycles.co.nz
Updates and full rules to be posted on www.pukemx.com
PMCC raceline 09 238 6857

clmintie
20th October 2010, 20:19
Woohoo, Tarawera 50 on Saturday 6th and now Harrisville 3hr 2man on Sunday 7th... Two knackered young ladies on Monday 8th...I think so..... :zzzz:

andy 101
20th October 2010, 20:25
We are going to be a dizzy at the end of 3 hrs with laps of 6-8 kms scott, and it is on the same day as tonys trail ride at south head, i hate having to make a choice.

oldguy
20th October 2010, 20:28
Bugga me, Im away that weekend.:angry:

andy 101
20th October 2010, 20:33
Woohoo, Tarawera 50 on Saturday 6th and now Harrisville 3hr 2man on Sunday 7th... Two knackered young ladies on Monday 8th...I think so..... :zzzz:

Ah crap is it the same weekend as the T 100 as well, man that came around fast. I still have not raced the T 100 yet.

Ktmboy
20th October 2010, 20:50
Ah crap is it the same weekend as the T 100 as well, man that came around fast. I still have not raced the T 100 yet.

Nah. You are all good Andy. T100 has been and gone for the year. T50 is the junior event.

clmintie
20th October 2010, 21:01
We are going to be a dizzy at the end of 3 hrs with laps of 6-8 kms scott, and it is on the same day as tonys trail ride at south head, i hate having to make a choice.

Oh no... I wanna do the Woodhill trail ride too...... What a lot of choices.. thanks to all these fab organizers, we try to support you all..... :rockon:

clmintie
20th October 2010, 21:02
Nah. You are all good Andy. T100 has been and gone for the year. T50 is the junior event.

and Ladies......

andy 101
20th October 2010, 21:02

I thought the T50 and T 100 were on the same weekend, so back to where I was. Race puke or south head.:woohoo:

andy 101
20th October 2010, 21:08
Oh no... I wanna do the Woodhill trail ride too...... What a lot of choices.. thanks to all these fab organizers, we try to support you all..... :rockon:

Yea I think we are blessed here, come sunday every week, you get your choice to race or ride where ever ya want to ,up and down nz.

scott411
2nd November 2010, 07:25
ok started marking the track last night, track will be pretty cool, approx about 8 km i think, will measure it later, it will be pretty quick laps, a few tricky sections and not to much of the motocross track,

i also require some roving marshalls, if you are not interested in racing but want to have a ride around and help the club out give me a pm,

vazza
2nd November 2010, 09:23
Looking forward to this race, sounds really good.

I'm predicting it'll be packed.. No other events on that I know of..

Hopefully the rain packs it down a bit, may be a dust fest!

scott411
2nd November 2010, 09:31
yes i am doing a bit of a rain dance as well, the mx track sections will be ifne as they are watered, but some of the trails will dust up with out it,

its a first off time for this event

wingman7nz
2nd November 2010, 14:21
looking fwd to this got quite a few mates all paired up for it :rockon:

oldguy
2nd November 2010, 16:02
ok started marking the track last night, track will be pretty cool, approx about 8 km i think, will measure it later, it will be pretty quick laps, a few tricky sections and not to much of the motocross track,

i also require some roving marshalls, if you are not interested in racing but want to have a ride around and help the club out give me a pm,

double bugga:angry: that would have been a good job for me:yes:bloody whanau holding there meeting this weekend:facepalm:

scott411
2nd November 2010, 17:15
double bugga:angry: that would have been a good job for me:yes:bloody whanau holding there meeting this weekend:facepalm:

i had you in mind as well, no probs i am sure we will get the help we need

clmintie
2nd November 2010, 17:47

Happy to adopt you for the weekend, we would never schedule family stuff on a race day.........

oldguy
2nd November 2010, 18:09
Happy to adopt you for the weekend, we would never schedule family stuff on a race day.........

looks like you'll a busy dad this weekend.

My first trail ride will be the Mr Motorcycles trail ride @ Glen Murray later this month

Bugga I set the meeting for this weekend, at the time I set it up there was nothing on doh.

Always keen to help if I can, only a PM away. going to Ardmore tomorrow just to get a bit of time in the saddle.

scott411
8th November 2010, 06:44
great day at Harrisville, 85 teams and ironmen and woman took the flag, awesome day with Brandon Tipene and Blake Gillard taking the win,

thanks for everyone that showed up,

full results,

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=612277

mfordy
8th November 2010, 09:24
Good result for the Stone bros!...:yes:

wingman7nz
8th November 2010, 10:09
yea great day Scott the weather was mint, good ride and a few beers up at the club house after the event.. couldnt have asked for more :rockon:

Reckless
8th November 2010, 16:11
I dropped in on the road bike for a few minutes right at the end. Saw the chequered flag and the final 15 minutes looked like you guys where having a great day!!

Even managed to leave you guys and make most of the V8 utes final race at Puke, Not a bad spot to watch from off the road by the esses!

It was all happening in Puke this weekend LOL!!!

arj127
8th November 2010, 18:24
Man, that Sam Greenslade is a machine!

Awesome day, and a brilliant track, hope theres another

vazza
10th November 2010, 11:25
There was about 4 people taking photos at this event.. Anyone know who they are? I got snapped so many times.. Keen to see.

scott411
10th November 2010, 11:40
There was about 4 people taking photos at this event.. Anyone know who they are? I got snapped so many times.. Keen to see.

there is a heap on facebook that i have seen, not sure if any of the people there would put them up, here is one lot of them

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=245336&id=648080657

vazza
10th November 2010, 14:19
Cant see them as I'm not that person's friend. Stink! Ahh well I'll add anyway :P