PDA

View Full Version : Biker bashes cop before crash

mashman
23rd October 2010, 23:37
Ok, own up, who did it (http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/8186933/biker-bashes-cop-before-crash/)... You'd have to be pretty pissed off to crack an officer of the law in the mush :shit:

MaxB
23rd October 2010, 23:46
Punching a cop is like booting a sleeping tiger up the arse, its probably going to end badly.

gunnyrob
24th October 2010, 05:44
Especially when you break the cops jaw.:gob:

What a dick, now the cops will hard on all of us due to this numpty. If you get caught, take your lumps like a man.

I hope the police officer heals quickly & I wish their family all the best too.

munster
24th October 2010, 06:27
nothing to see here, just another day in Tokoroa

Genie
24th October 2010, 06:30
Someone seems to have some anger issues and look where his anger got him, broke his leg and his bike. (shame)

Obvisously he doesn't love his bike.

Stupid, stupid man doesn't deserve a bike if he behaves like that.

I wonder what the cop did to provoke such an attack!

Will be interesting to find out more.....

sinfull
24th October 2010, 06:31
Phew ! Thats one hard arse biker to ram a police car hard enough to break his leg lol

The Baron
24th October 2010, 06:48
He smashed into a Police car? Twice? ................................................ Tui.

scracha
24th October 2010, 06:55
Phew ! Thats one hard arse biker to ram a police car hard enough to break his leg lol

Tried to escape by driving into a pub car park :shit:

YellowDog
24th October 2010, 07:00

I suspect the Police car was manoeuvred to cause the collision.

The guy clearly has some issues :yes:

Genie
24th October 2010, 07:10
Tried to escape by driving into a pub car park :shit:

He needed fuel, Bourbon perhaps?

Bikemad
24th October 2010, 07:17
He needed fuel, Bourbon perhaps?

steady on Genie............please dont sully the good name of Bourbon drinkers...........we are peace lovin folk

Little Miss Trouble
24th October 2010, 07:34
1%er would be my guess, there's a fair few of em in the area

davereid
24th October 2010, 07:46
I suspect the Police car was manoeuvred to cause the collision.

I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

The only way to stop a fleeing motorcyclist is to chase him until he crashes, or ram him.

duckonin
24th October 2010, 08:35
Sound of it it was a patched gangster, will end up in jail with the rest of his kind, they can compare stories then

mashman
24th October 2010, 08:45
Wonder if he was a biker at all... Another drugs courier perhaps? I mean, you wouldn't flee the police by running to a car park would ya? I woulda thought dumping the bike around the corner and walking home to have been a better option... unless he was known... but that sounds like one hell of a chase

MSTRS
24th October 2010, 08:57
I have predicted on here in, the past, that there are some traffic cops out there who are likely to get an 'attitude adjustment' in the form of a smack.
Obviously, we don't know if that was the case here...just as likely to be an angry fucker (on P?)...but it isn't the first and won't be the last.

oldrider
24th October 2010, 08:59
Sound of it it was a patched gangster, will end up in jail with the rest of his kind, they can compare stories then

Meanwhile the general public think "motorcycle = fuckwit" it's like Mrs Marsh's chalk, it does get in!

Motorcycles have a lot to answer for, raise their ACC, raise their licence conditions, restrict the size of their bikes, make stupid laws for them to obey!

In the general public's eye's "motorcyclists are all one" when it comes to reports like this!

AA's Mr Noon will be happy with that report. :facepalm:

Tink
24th October 2010, 09:43
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/8186933/biker-bashes-cop-before-crash/

This is irritating, the Hunter who shot the young lady in Turangi was very very sad, but this is irritating. Take away this guys right to ride, chop off a hand like they did to the petty thief that stole chocolate... no they will probably just slap it and send him home to his mummy !!! Arg

duckonin
24th October 2010, 09:57
Your right there John,same as gangs of OZ, in Aus you ride a bike then you are deemed 2 B a ganster:yes:

Edbear
24th October 2010, 10:02
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/8186933/biker-bashes-cop-before-crash/

This is irritating, the Hunter who shot the young lady in Turangi was very very sad, but this is irritating. Take away this guys right to ride, chop off a hand like they did to the petty thief that stole chocolate... no they will probably just slap it and send him home to his mummy !!! Arg

Shame he only broke his leg. Although it might have looked a wee bit suspicious if he broke his jaw in the crash... :innocent:

Tink
24th October 2010, 10:06
How are you, I am stuck inside too... packing! I bet he does not even have his motorbike licence, and will try claiming ACC for his leg... grrrr... and bang it reflects on the biking community, and you can just hear people saying... "bloody bikers"... technically I believe society has lost its ability to see the greater picture... that its a minority not majority that do most damage in society.

Shame he only broke his leg. Although it might have looked a wee bit suspicious if he broke his jaw in the crash... :innocent:

merv
24th October 2010, 10:13
As for the hunter that story reinforces my opinion of people that use guns as being rather dangerous with the old "its my right to shoot" approach.

Read the story: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4268336/Hunter-thought-woman-was-an-animal

This extract stands out:

"The newspaper said it understood he shot her from the road alongside the camp site, after seeing her in his spotlight and thinking she was a deer or possum.
The woman, believed to be from Wellington, died metres from her tent in the Department of Conservation campsite on Kaimanawa Rd.
The couple were camping alongside four trampers from Wellington and four backpackers from the Czech Republic."

So that dickshit was shooting metres from an obvious campsite - manslaughter would be a better charge for him.

Edbear
24th October 2010, 10:13
How are you, I am stuck inside too... packing! I bet he does not even have his motorbike licence, and will try claiming ACC for his leg... grrrr... and bang it reflects on the biking community, and you can just hear people saying... "bloody bikers"... technically I believe society has lost its ability to see the greater picture... that its a minority not majority that do most damage in society.

Packing? Where you off too? I hate shifting! :bye:

IMHO anyone engaging in criminal activity forefeits his rights to ACC. Like Insurance companies which deny payouts if the insured has not adhered to the terms. If you leave your house unlocked and get burgled you're not insured. Ergo, if you bash a cop, (or anyone unless it's self defense), you automatically forefeit you rights. :yes:

ynot slow
24th October 2010, 10:17
No wonder the friggen ACC levies costings rise,and people wo'nt listen that we're all not bad riders.

tri boy
24th October 2010, 10:20
All that tax payer funded defence training for cops works well................

Grubber
24th October 2010, 10:35
Bit of a repost. About 3 hours later than the first.

Tink
24th October 2010, 10:45
Packing? Where you off too? I hate shifting! :bye:

IMHO anyone engaging in criminal activity forefeits his rights to ACC. Like Insurance companies which deny payouts if the insured has not adhered to the terms. If you leave your house unlocked and get burgled you're not insured. Ergo, if you bash a cop, (or anyone unless it's self defense), you automatically forefeit you rights. :yes:

Moving house again.... arg! LOL all good though :)

Bit of a repost. About 3 hours later than the first.

And.... no harm done right! :)

onearmedbandit
24th October 2010, 18:21
Do some of you honestly believe that 'the police will be hard on all of us' or that the general public equate the actions of the few with all? Because in my circle of friends/associates/work colleagues, no one is really that ignorant. And less than 2% of them ride.

TOTO
24th October 2010, 18:42
man, this guys sounds like a "CRAZY" :shutup:

...steve

sinfull
24th October 2010, 20:34
What a bunch of hypocritical twats there are roaming this site ! Not the affor mentioned cops, 9 out ten posts they make on here are in solid defence of the job they do !
But the twinkle fingered lynch mob that make up 90% of the site, Cop cops a broken jaw and all of a sudden it's a 1%er doing a drug run and should have his hand cut off for being a thief !

Get a fuckin life !

spacemonkey
25th October 2010, 00:47
But the twinkle fingered lynch mob that make up 90% of the site, Cop cops a broken jaw and all of a sudden it's a 1%er doing a drug run and should have his hand cut off for being a thief !

Get a fuckin life !

But, but..... To them KB IS THEIR LIFE! :shit::blink:

pzkpfw
25th October 2010, 07:37
The Dom (page 2) is reporting "Mentally Ill", "mental health problems", "not taking his medication". etc.

However, the headline is still "Officer's jaw broken when attacked by motorcyclist" when it could have been "Officer's jaw broken by mentally ill man".

Genie
25th October 2010, 07:47
The Dom (page 2) is reporting "Mentally Ill", "mental health problems", "not taking his medication". etc.

However, the headline is still "Officer's jaw broken when attacked by motorcyclist" when it could have been "Officer's jaw broken by mentally ill man".

but first and foremost this "man" was riding a motorcycle...that is what the media clings too. Any reasons for the "why" is irrelvant, hence it's now page two.

nodrog
25th October 2010, 08:41
What a bunch of hypocritical twats there are roaming this site ! Not the affor mentioned cops, 9 out ten posts they make on here are in solid defence of the job they do !

Get a fuckin life !

He probably wasnt wearing atgatt either, and he didint wave.

Crazy Steve
25th October 2010, 13:54
Ok, own up, who did it (http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/8186933/biker-bashes-cop-before-crash/)... You'd have to be pretty pissed off to crack an officer of the law in the mush :shit:

It was me and I just got out on Police bail..

Due to appear in the Hamilton District court in the morning.

My legs fine its not broken just abit bruised..And the Police Mans jaw wasn't broken just gave him a little thump..

Fckin Nz Police the bunch of cry babies always telling oneside of the story.

Crazy Steve.

Patrick
26th October 2010, 06:28
Appearing in Hamilton?

Must be pleading guilty...! Good on ya for manning up.... bring yer toothbrush, or Bubba wull let you use his....:shutup:

jack_hamma
26th October 2010, 07:47

My legs fine its not broken just abit bruised..And the Police Mans jaw wasn't broken just gave him a little thump..

Crazy Steve.

You couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag, you girls blouse :yes:

Banditbandit
26th October 2010, 08:55

Crazy Steve.

So .. tell us your side ...

Dumb thing to do .. you just know you're going to get charged with assaulting a cop when you pull shit like that .. and in the current climate that could mean jail time ..

davebullet
26th October 2010, 11:51
A wise person believes only half of what he reads. A genius believes the right half.

Genie
26th October 2010, 12:13
A wise person believes only half of what he reads. A genius believes the right half.

Another version...believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. There are three sides to every story, his side, your side and the truth.

davebullet
1st November 2010, 20:58
Another version...believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. There are three sides to every story, his side, your side and the truth.

My problem is I can't understand half of what I hear or see (which means I don't understand a lot).

Smifffy
1st November 2010, 21:05
nothing to see here, just another day in Tokoroa

Livin' the dream in the 886 4eva suckas!!

Max Preload
2nd November 2010, 23:53

Fckin Nz Police the bunch of cry babies always telling oneside of the story.Good on ya, mate! Sounds like the cop failed the attitude test.

The fuckers need to be reminded that they can't act with complete impunity. Even if they lie to cover each others arses, the odd smack to the chops will at least give them something to think about while they have their jaw all wired up.

Scouse
3rd November 2010, 01:11

However, the headline is still "Officer's jaw broken when attacked by motorcyclist" when it could have been "Officer's jaw broken by mentally ill man".He's not mentaly ill he is depresed

Banditbandit
3rd November 2010, 11:06
He's not mentaly ill he is depresed

Depression can be a mental illness ... Don't watch John Kirwan ?

Crazy Steve
4th November 2010, 20:03
Good on ya, mate! Sounds like the cop failed the attitude test.

The fuckers need to be reminded that they can't act with complete impunity. Even if they lie to cover each others arses, the odd smack to the chops will at least give them something to think about while they have their jaw all wired up.

Thanks for that, Anyway they have dropped all the charges so I don't know what that was all about.

Im looking forward to another chance to break a Piggys Jaw again since I have ended up getting off this one free ! !

Crazy Steve.

scumdog
4th November 2010, 20:29
Thanks for that, Anyway they have dropped all the charges so I don't know what that was all about.

Im looking forward to another chance to break a Piggys Jaw again since I have ended up getting off this one free ! !

Crazy Steve.

Pick me....pick me..

jahrasti
5th November 2010, 16:36
Pick me....pick me..

Piss off I'm first in line.

jahrasti
5th November 2010, 16:37
Good on ya, mate! Sounds like the cop failed the attitude test.

Are you able to remind me please?

Max Preload
6th November 2010, 15:09
Are you able to remind me please?I would, but your sort always bleat about it and plus I really hate to make you girls cry.

scumdog
6th November 2010, 15:44
I would, but your sort always bleat about it and plus I really hate to make you girls cry.

Make me...make me...

Smifffy
6th November 2010, 19:21
FFS, both the cop & rider were from out of town, and are just another example of people coming to Tokoroa, trying to be tough cnuts and getting themselves hurt.

Now everybody else wants in on the tough cnut act.

We're just a happy go lucky small town peace loving community, with a history of injuring tough cnuts.

*sigh*

Katman
7th November 2010, 16:35
We're just a happy go lucky small town peace loving community, with a history of injuring tough cnuts.

Phew, sounds like I was lucky to pass through today unscathed. :eek:

spacemonkey
7th November 2010, 18:23

Or they saw thru your act and spotted you for the true Honda boi you are at heart..... :whistle:

Smifffy
7th November 2010, 21:35

You shouldn't need to rely just on luck. You should be able to sense danger & avoid it lolz.