PDA

View Full Version : What are those naked bikes called?

Suney
9th June 2005, 23:28
They are bigger than minibikes.
They look like a naked streetfighters.
I'm not sure what kind of engine they have, I assume its 50cc that's why I'm asking here.
One thing I notice about them are their visible rear shocks with like bright coloured springs.
I was just wondering what these types of bikes are called so I can search them up and how much they are. I haven't seen any on trademe :(

John
10th June 2005, 00:01
They are bigger than minibikes.
They look like a naked streetfighters.
I'm not sure what kind of engine they have, I assume its 50cc that's why I'm asking here.
One thing I notice about them are their visible rear shocks with like bright coloured springs.
I was just wondering what these types of bikes are called so I can search them up and how much they are. I haven't seen any on trademe :(
Street Magics?

Suney
10th June 2005, 00:13
Street Magics?
Ah spot on lad!

John
10th June 2005, 00:21
Ah spot on lad!
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You've bought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose
And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

Waylander
10th June 2005, 00:33
Saw a street magic today. Thought it looked pretty silly myself but I still waved to the hot chick riding it.:niceone:

John
10th June 2005, 00:44
Saw a street magic today. Thought it looked pretty silly myself but I still waved to the hot chick riding it.:niceone:
Dont kid yourself, we all know it was a small white guy with a mullet.

Gremlin
10th June 2005, 01:05
Dont kid yourself, we all know it was a small white guy with a mullet.
waylander is desparate, leave the poor bugger alone, he'll do anything that might look like a possibility...

and dammit waylander, everytime I scroll post one of your posts, my eyes keep having to look at my name in your sig for some very unknown reason... :no:

Waylander
10th June 2005, 01:10
and dammit waylander, everytime I scroll post one of your posts, my eyes keep having to look at my name in your sig for some very unknown reason... :no:

That'll teach you to feed my ego.:rofl:

Nah I'm bored of it now just listening to a bunch of songs right now trying to figure out wich one strikes a cord with me, as it is, to put the lyrics down there.

As for the rest of your messege, Desperate? Hell I don't care anymore, kinda like the freedom I have at nights. The life of a batchlor.

Gremlin
10th June 2005, 01:15
speaking of freedom, I haven't bothered with a girlfriend yet, much too selfish, and have got plenty of other things to spend money on.

Mate of mine finds himself a g/f and 1-2 days later shows me the txts he keeps getting. Something like "Hi honey, missing you heaps etc blah" :puke:

Waaaaay to throttling for me. :nono:

John
10th June 2005, 01:18
speaking of freedom, I haven't bothered with a girlfriend yet, much too selfish, and have got plenty of other things to spend money on.

Mate of mine finds himself a g/f and 1-2 days later shows me the txts he keeps getting. Something like "Hi honey, missing you heaps etc blah" :puke:

Waaaaay to throttling for me. :nono:
Dude why get a g/f when you have bikes and beer? (not together though! - unless on the farm, oh memories), hell I'm not with anyone but I get those damn texts all day O_O i just stopped topping up, now they just call my cellphone, as I am to much of a cunt to give them my home phone.... most excellent...

http://singlebeat.gentei.org/catalogue/link/suzuki/img/streetmagic2.jpg :Punk:

White trash
11th June 2005, 13:29
Gilera do a cool one called a DNA.

It has an Italjet Dragster 180 in it I think.

Mint looking little bike.

John
11th June 2005, 13:58
Gilera do a cool one called a DNA.

It has an Italjet Dragster 180 in it I think.

Mint looking little bike.

Heres the 50cc verson, there is also a 124cc (4 stroke) verson which is identical. :niceone:

Suney
14th June 2005, 20:31
Do you guys know if its possible to sit your restricted on one of these? Or will the guy just laugh at you and leave :(?

Wellyman
14th June 2005, 20:48
It's another one of those Lemon bikes. not as good as those tomatoes (sp?)

riffer
14th June 2005, 21:40
Do you guys know if its possible to sit your restricted on one of these? Or will the guy just laugh at you and leave :(?

I sat my restricted on a C50 step-through as the only bike I had at the time was a CB350.

You'd be amazed at the crap people sit licences on...

texmo
30th June 2005, 14:39
Street majics suck too expensive for what you get and they keep braking down although the 110cc is quite fast I would prefer a Gilera runner with a fabrizi kit on it they put out 35 hp at the wheel through an auto gearbox yay for the autos.....