PDA

View Full Version : The mystery is gone ... How was I born?

Odin
10th June 2005, 05:23
The little boy asks his father - Daddy, how was I born? Dad responds, ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said:
You've got male!

placidfemme
10th June 2005, 08:13
lol thats quite clever... proberly confused the poor kid... when he tunrs 16 and starts shagging his girlfreind... and she says "what if I get pregnant" and he responds "don't worry that only happens on the internet" lol

Wolf
10th June 2005, 09:29
Kid comes home from school and says "Dad, where did I come from?"

Dad's been dreading this day but he summons up the courage and sits the lad down and starts explaining the birds and bees and (more importantly) humans and humans while his son listens politely.

Afterwards the father says to the son, "so why this sudden interest in where you came from?"

The son reply: "Well, there's this kid at school who said he comes from England..."

bugjuice
10th June 2005, 09:42
The little boy asks his father - Daddy, how was I born? Dad responds, ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said:
You've got male!
it's just the viruses that go round.. Then you have to go see Dr Nortons to sort you out. Something M$ can't get their hands on..

sunhuntin
11th June 2005, 17:18
a little girl goes to her father and asks, "daddy, whats sex?"
so daddy sits her down and tells her all the wonderful and somewhat gory details. after a half hour of discussion has passed, he looks at her and asks "why do you want to know?" the girl looks at him and replied "cos mummy said dinner would be ready in 5 secs"