PDA

View Full Version : Burt Munro Rally: Adventure Challenge

clint640
26th October 2010, 10:57
Righto you lot, you only have until Friday to get entered for the racing at the Burt so pull ya bloody finger out. I've just signed up for the beach racing (the 2x 8 lap races) & the Bluff hill climb.

I would like to propose a challenge to other Adv riders: anyone else who enters one street event & the beach racing on the same road legal bike that they ride to the rally is eligible & whoever has the best combined placings wins the title of 'Burt Munro Adventure Legend' :first:

Bring it
Clint

Taz
28th October 2010, 14:49
Mmmm could I really ride the 525 all that way.

clint640
29th October 2010, 07:05
Mmmm could I really ride the 525 all that way.

Piece o piss for a man of your talents surely. 8am ferry 21 Nov. Best you get booked in now, last chance for the racing today. :yes:

Cheers
Clint

Eddieb
29th October 2010, 11:03
The 950 would be fun in the beach races but I can't make it.

Temporary-Kiwi
6th October 2013, 17:27
im taking my xr650r down from otorohanga n.i.,but im freighting it to ch/ch[ nov 20th], just had back surgery, so trying to reduce the transport section, heading down the west coast 1st to q/town then up to fairlie to go on the' down to burt' adv ride then the burt rally, riding back up the east coast thru molesworth station, on the ferry dec 7th back to otorohanga, she's a fully modded xr, but i dont have a race license, it would be a good bike for the beach race though

Tug Boat
13th October 2013, 18:50
im taking my xr650r down from otorohanga n.i.,but im freighting it to ch/ch[ nov 20th], just had back surgery, so trying to reduce the transport section, heading down the west coast 1st to q/town then up to fairlie to go on the' down to burt' adv ride then the burt rally, riding back up the east coast thru molesworth station, on the ferry dec 7th back to otorohanga, she's a fully modded xr, but i dont have a race license, it would be a good bike for the beach race though

We are heading down 6 bikes trailer trash to Blenheim will sort the route when we arrive but will be in Invercargill for a couple of nights depends on accommodation