PDA

View Full Version : Legal weed

marie_speeds
28th October 2010, 10:02
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4279640/Parents-worried-by-legal-weed

Anybody know where to buy in West Auckland? LOL
:facepalm: Sorry stupid question... why would there be pretend stuff in West Auckland. But seriously kids buying stuff like this at the local dairy.

mashman
28th October 2010, 10:08
not sure where you buy it in the shops up there, but you could order the south american version online (http://s-divinorum.co.nz/)

i'd never heard of the stuff, but find it fookin hilarious that it's legal... I youtube'd it to watch a few interviews and a few guys trying it for the first time... scary stuff... Have fun :)

marie_speeds
28th October 2010, 10:44
not sure where you buy it in the shops up there, but you could order the south american version online (http://s-divinorum.co.nz/)

i'd never heard of the stuff, but find it fookin hilarious that it's legal... I youtube'd it to watch a few interviews and a few guys trying it for the first time... scary stuff... Have fun :)

Just googled it quickly and there are even places to buy online in NZ. As a parent do I now need to be suspicious every time my son tells me he's going up to the dairy for "lollies". Lets face it the shop keepers in question do not view it as a tobacco product and are happy to sell to under 18s.

slofox
28th October 2010, 10:47
You can buy Salvia Divinorum over the counter here in The Tron...

doc
28th October 2010, 10:50
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4279640/Parents-worried-by-legal-weed

Anybody know where to buy in West Auckland? LOL
:facepalm: Sorry stupid question... why would there be pretend stuff in West Auckland. But seriously kids buying stuff like this at the local dairy.

Just got to go hunting and gather the stuff out west

marie_speeds
28th October 2010, 10:51
You can buy Salvia Divinorum over the counter here in The Tron...

Had to google that too LOL.

marie_speeds
28th October 2010, 10:54
Just got to go hunting and gather the stuff out west

Perhaps that is why you'll never find the pretend stuff sold out west....lol

mashman
28th October 2010, 10:57
Just googled it quickly and there are even places to buy online in NZ. As a parent do I now need to be suspicious every time my son tells me he's going up to the dairy for "lollies". Lets face it the shop keepers in question do not view it as a tobacco product and are happy to sell to under 18s.

heh, why worry, it ain't like you have a choice as to whether he smokes it or not... When i was back in the UK at christmas I stood outside the house with my Dad and my Son and we shared our first joint... I offered it to him, didn't know if he did or not, but he took it... but now I know he's been "smoking" for a few years... and i'm really not worried about where it leads him, it ain't like I have a choice... mind you, he is 19, nnnn19...

george formby
28th October 2010, 11:31
I used to sell a similar product & in the best interests of my customers tried a "joint". It had a smell akin to dog shit on hot tarmac, a taste like licking the same & a sensation as you inhaled like a gravel truck unloading in your mouth, maybe worse actually. Not a toke, more like a choke, cough, chunder.:sick: I enjoy a bit of escapism but not enough to smoke that muck.
I think parents can rest fairly easy on this one, any kid willing to make it a habit is screwed anyway, they will move on to glue soon enough.

mashman
28th October 2010, 11:53
I used to sell a similar product & in the best interests of my customers tried a "joint". It had a smell akin to dog shit on hot tarmac, a taste like licking the same & a sensation as you inhaled like a gravel truck unloading in your mouth, maybe worse actually. Not a toke, more like a choke, cough, chunder.:sick: I enjoy a bit of escapism but not enough to smoke that muck.
I think parents can rest fairly easy on this one, any kid willing to make it a habit is screwed anyway, they will move on to glue soon enough.

glad i've never tried the stuff then, coulda turned me into a serious drug user if it's that bad :shifty:... it never appealed for some reason, always thought natures naturals were good enough to have a bit of fun with :yes:

McWild
28th October 2010, 14:21
Oh, legal herbs. How we love to hate you.

First off, a dairy selling the product is no different to that same dairy selling them smokes or alcohol. Stupid of them really, as why would you trust a 16 year old schoolkid not to talk to every single one of his mates about it?

"Kronic" is shit anyway. Smells, tastes awful, does nothing.
"Dream" is shit also, at best makes you a little light headed, but for the price you might as well have a light beer.
"Puff" is actually quite good, but short lived. Tastes strong but not particularly good, and the smoke is quite heavy. Gives a mild buzz.
A while ago the "Spice" line was banned, including Spice Gold. Back on the market now but uses different ingredients and is crap. Back when it was legal though, it was a very solid substitute for, uh, the real thing. Lasted a long time, with a good buzz, good munchies etc and no paranoia. However it had the unfortunate effect of leaving a solid hangover: a weird sort of in and out buzz the next day. Good fun and fairly priced though. Still wasn't the real thing, and daily smokers never seemed all that keen. May have been the harshness of the smoke, but it tasted like vanilla which was nice.

All of the above are easy as anything to get by dropping by your local Cosmic Corner. All 18+, and most stores are very strict on ID as they need to be taken seriously. I know this for a fact. Oh to be 17 again...

Banditbandit
28th October 2010, 14:26
Salvia Divinum is also a diuretic ... (look it up !!!)

McWild
28th October 2010, 14:34
Ah I forgot Salvia.

Sweet, sweet salvia. It pains me how many people mistake it for just being legal weed. It really is a totally different experience to anything.

You're unlikely to trip balls harder than when you're a proper salvia trip... even if it is only for a short amount of time.

Jonno.
28th October 2010, 14:42
I'm 99% sure Spice (the old spice) is still legal. The govt says it's illegal however AFAIK there's been no court cases to test it (as they are relying on an ambiguous law).
AFAIK they changed their line due to overseas pressures.

The Lone Rider
29th October 2010, 05:24
Back home a lot of the mexican kids used to huff spray paint to get high.

When there's a will, there's a way.