PDA

View Full Version : Wanna eat Gixxers for breakfast..Buy a Honda!!!

Crazy Steve
10th June 2005, 22:50
Quote...Boyd Honda....

"Eat Gixxers for breakfast"

Then buy a CBR1000RR4......

Funny alright....:)

But then isnt any Honda faster than a Gixxer??

Crazy Steve.

SPman
10th June 2005, 23:52
Crazy Steve.

Hah - in your dreams....

Indiana_Jones
10th June 2005, 23:53
But then isnt any Honda faster than a Gixxer?

That's crazy talk, man...stop talking crazy, man!

-Indy

HDTboy
10th June 2005, 23:56
Mine is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

John
11th June 2005, 00:13
Mine is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He forgot to add "I (HDTboy) am gay homo sexual with an equally gay bike that doesnt redline at 19k"

:)....

Gixxer 4 ever
11th June 2005, 22:35

Crazy Steve.
Please go and take your pills. :weird: You will feel better in the morning. :nono:

WINJA
11th June 2005, 22:40
Quote...Boyd Honda....

Crazy Steve.
WHAT EVER TOSSER , YOUR SHITTER FLAT OUT IN FORTH ACCELERATES SLOWER THAN MINE IN SIXTH, AND YOUR BIKE IS THE ONE WITH STONE CHIPS ON THE FRONT , YOUR BLACKTURD COULDNT PULL THE SKIN OFF A RICE PUDDING, YOUR THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO COMES BACK FROM A RIDE WITH FLYS STUCK TO THE BACK OF HIS HELMET

Matt Bleck
11th June 2005, 22:49

Crazy Steve.

:weird: you are crazy!! :weird:

Indiana_Jones
11th June 2005, 22:51
WHAT EVER TOSSER , YOUR SHITTER FLAT OUT IN FORTH ACCELERATES SLOWER THAN MINE IN SIXTH, AND YOUR BIKE IS THE ONE WITH STONE CHIPS ON THE FRONT , YOUR BLACKTURD COULDNT PULL THE SKIN OFF A RICE PUDDING, YOUR THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO COMES BACK FROM A RIDE WITH FLYS STUCK TO THE BACK OF HIS HELMET

Sorry, but only one picture can describe how intense this is :rofl:

http://www.videodrome.org/reviews/pics/top_gun_3.jpg

-Indy

Gixxer 4 ever
11th June 2005, 22:56
YOUR THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO COMES BACK FROM A RIDE WITH FLYS STUCK TO THE BACK OF HIS HELMET
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now that is great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WINJA
11th June 2005, 23:07
Choose a Main Category Farmbikes Offroad Onroad Parts & Accessories Choose a Sub Category or... New Search...

403 Te Rapa Road
Hamilton

Agent:Greg and Sue Boyd
Phone: 078381209
Fax: 078381209
Email:sue@boydhonda.co.nz

Welcome to the world of motorbikes at Boyd Honda from Scooter to Goldwings, from kids bike to Grunty motocrossers. See us for all you biking needs. Have you heard the Honda 4 stroke outboards. Not many have... Economical, reliable and hard to beat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Total Records Found : 64 | Displaying page 2 of 64 | All Listings of : Greg and Sue Boyd

< Previous Page | Next Page >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EAT’S GIXXER’S FOR BREAKFAST For Sale $20,995.00
Active

Agent: Greg and Sue Boyd
Year: 2005
Manufacturer: HONDA
Model: CBR1000RR4
Engine: 1000cc INLINE 4
Transmission: 6 Speed
Exterior Colour: Red,Black or Titanium
Stock #: 9

THIS IS THE SAME HONDA THAT GOT ITS ARSE KICKED BY THE 2004GSXR750 IN MASTERBIKE LAST YEAR, THE GSXR1000 STOLE THE HONDAS LUNCH ,FELT UP THE HONDAS GIRLFRIEND THEN SHAGGED THE HONDAS MUM, YOU GET THE IDEA.
THEY MUST MEAN THAT IT EATS GIXXER 250S FOR BREAKFAST BUT EVEN THEN IT WOULD BE CLOSE

Coyote
12th June 2005, 10:20
He forgot to add "I (HDTboy) am gay homo sexual with an equally gay bike that doesnt redline at 19k"

:)....
Yeah, it goes past 21k if you fuck up your downshift

An old 70s Honda 250 racer redlined at 25k. Had 6 cylinders, went to 160mph. I'm gonna find out more about it

James Deuce
12th June 2005, 10:40
(snip) YOUR (sic) THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO COMES BACK FROM A RIDE WITH FLYS STUCK TO THE BACK OF HIS HELMET
Bahahahaa - funniest thing I've seen in days.

Ixion
12th June 2005, 10:42
Bahahahaa - funniest thing I've seen in days.

Yeah, I like that one Mr WINJA.

zadok
12th June 2005, 10:46
I'm amazed, none of the Gixxers have called you a homo yet!
I think they are getting used to the idea that there are other good bikes out there. :motu:

onearmedbandit
12th June 2005, 10:49
YOUR THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO COMES BACK FROM A RIDE WITH FLYS STUCK TO THE BACK OF HIS HELMET

Thanks for that Winja, fucking funny!! I'll have to remember that one. Hey, is there still the KB'er Quote thread, this one deserves to be at the top.

Indiana_Jones
12th June 2005, 13:25
"It is not the Gixxer you want....."

http://www.jedicruces.cl/episode3/fotos/revenge04.jpg

-Indy

250learna
12th June 2005, 14:41
yes crazy steve :weird: is back :niceone:
with more of his i have no clue but i want to argue threads, should help pass some time

Two Smoker
12th June 2005, 16:41
Quote...Boyd Honda....

Crazy Steve.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :killingme If you believe this then you must be a homo... Ive yet to see a CBR1000RR honda beat a gixxer1000... And on the road i have yet to see a honda beat my gixxer, and ive only seen about 2 hondas beat my RG150...

Bonez
12th June 2005, 17:12
Having owned a few Hondas over the years I'd have to honestly disagree. But then I'm insane :weird:

MSTRS
12th June 2005, 18:38
Just to set things straight - Mr Honda can add as many 'R's to his model names as he likes - won't make em go any faster tho.
SO THERE

Sensei
12th June 2005, 18:46
Did a top gear roll on in 6th against a CBR1000RR Pulled 1 bike length straight off then another over 1/2 a K mate tryed doing a 5th gear while I stayed in 6th same deal but only half a bike over 2ks . Took his for a blast well a ride as they don't blast just get quicker . My 355 Chev would beat one of them of the mark :rofl:

TLDV8
12th June 2005, 19:04

They still have one thing in common...the crap sound,thumb the starter on a modern 4 cylinder and any cred is gone,fast or not :rofl:

The flip side :whistle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/manurewa/YellowPeril1Small.jpg

crazylittleshit
12th June 2005, 19:22
Quote...Boyd Honda....

Crazy Steve.
Just stop wasting time and buy a kawasaki :yes:

Sensei
12th June 2005, 19:37
[QUOTE=TLDV8]They still have one thing in common...the crap sound,thumb the starter on a modern 4 cylinder and any cred is gone,fast or not :rofl:

Theres more to a bike than just sound . Have owned Ducatis / Triumphs / Big singles , all great sounding bikes. But that is only 1 of the 5 things a bike has to have for me to own it . As TLs only do 2 out of the 5 , this is way I wouldn't never own one . To each there own . My 1000cc sounds Fucken mint at full noise . Must admit only hear Twin's when passing them & don't hear them at all when they are 2k behind you . Nothing matters when you are Flat out , name, sound , looks only the best bike matters . :weird:

WINJA
12th June 2005, 20:01
They still have one thing in common...the crap sound,thumb the starter on a modern 4 cylinder and any cred is gone,fast or not :rofl:

The flip side :whistle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/manurewa/YellowPeril1Small.jpg
A TL SOUNDS OK BUT A GSXR1000 WITH A FULL SYSTEM DOING 12000RPM SOUNDS BETTER

TLDV8
12th June 2005, 22:18
I still own Ducati's and my first Triumph was bought in 1978 .......perhaps the keyword with GSXR's etc is "Flat out" and anything below that (read 80% of the time ) = bland ?..kind of like that whining sound a Ford Corsair made ......where as a big twin, anything above 2000rpm = sweet ?... How many 1000cc inline4 riders can honestly say they are at redline on a regular basis ?

loosebruce
12th June 2005, 22:38
Not too mention when you get off the gas and slam it down a couple of gears on a big twin, beeeeeuuuaaatttiiiffuuullll.
But a I4 full noise at the track sounds the biz too.
Best sound i've heard is T595 with a custom system on it, just different and really good.
Plus i got a wee soft spot in my heart for a stroker at full noise, dont know his name but a guy at Rodders track day on a race prepped RZV500, fark it sounded mint.

Sensei
12th June 2005, 22:49
How many 1000cc inline4 riders can honestly say they are at redline on a regular basis ?[/QUOTE]

Not quite redline but very close to it . The Perks of owning a bike that Handles :motu: My 1000 sound excellent at any speed !! not that I make a point of riding round town all day just so I look kool from the sound my bike makes . Not that sad yet . :whistle:

TLDV8
13th June 2005, 09:44
not that I make a point of riding round town all day just so I look kool from the sound my bike makes . Not that sad yet . :whistle:

That may explain why i am always being tooted at while sitting at lights,to busy looking in shop windows while revving the TL http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/killingme.gif...and yes the handling is way different :doh:

inlinefour
13th June 2005, 10:36
Its obvious that there is alot of trolling going on here, almost amusing. I'm happy to have the Fireblade, I'm not interested in having to beat everyone else and they go quick enough for me. Besides, I'm not the type to feel the need to make up for inadequanes elsewhere :whistle:

pritch
13th June 2005, 12:42
The current issue of "Two Wheels Only" looks at a slection of used bikes bought for 5000 quid.

The following quotes are offered without comment and free of bias
(of course :-)

Suzuki:

"That's the problem with Suzukis. When they're new they feel great, but this doesn't last long. You don't have to do many miles for them to feel second-hand" <snip>
"FINISH Not a strong point, the decals seem to be covered by the absolute miimum of laquer and fasteners have a habit of furring or rusting"

Honda:

"It's the old Honda build quality thing. They make the bikes strong where they need to be."

In conlusion all four testers went for the Honda:
"For the money the Honda offers fantastic value. They are so solidly built finding a good one isn't hard and for 5000 it's a hell of a machine. The Suzuki is great but it hasn't handled the years, and while I'd love to own a 748 it would have to be much better quality for the price. The RSV just didn't really excite."

White trash
13th June 2005, 12:44
As my old man always said......

"I'd rather see me sister in a brothel than me brother on a Honda"

Thanks dad :niceone:

Sensei
13th June 2005, 20:15
[QUOTE=inlinefour]almost amusing to have the Fireblade :weird:

Hey now when did you buy that John .Or is it still on hold till Christmas ?

inlinefour
13th June 2005, 23:37
[QUOTE=inlinefour]almost amusing to have the Fireblade :weird:

Hey now when did you buy that John .Or is it still on hold till Christmas ?

Na, not yet. The misses wants aliminium windows first :whistle: