PDA

View Full Version : Cycletreads - Free Plug

FEINT
11th June 2005, 00:33
I have to say that Cycletreads has one of the best service for its customers. I am there on a regular basis browsing and I am always greeted with a hello, how are you and a chat. I am under no pressure to buy anything, I have the service with anything I want to buy. Even if I don't buy anything, I am still treated well.

I had some chain problems with my Kawasaki ZX6R and I took in to them to have a look, they ended up adjusting my chain for no cost. They give me technical advice and help.

All round they are very friendly and very very helpful. They also have one of the best prices for gear.

I just thought I would say a big thank you to the crew at Cycletreads. Scott, Mary, Lindsey and Mike. :niceone: :niceone: :niceone: Thanks for helping me out when needed.

Cycletreads:
72 Barrys Point Road,
Takapuna
09-4862472

I definetely recommend them. Keep up the good work.

limmy
11th June 2005, 01:20
Now u just need to spend some money there to keep them in business :rofl:

but agree. good bunch of guys at cycletreads

Madguitarist!
11th June 2005, 09:56
Yup, another cycletreader that agrees! Always nice to ride up and be warmly greeted! :yes:

Have a nice hot drink while you get yer tire replaced or just chill out and yak bikes with the staff.... it's all good mates! :niceone:

Plus, they just finish their extension and probably have the most gear under one roof at the mo! Check it out guys! :Punk:

HDTboy
11th June 2005, 10:00
I've got to say they treat me well too.

sAsLEX
11th June 2005, 10:29
yip pretty good go there most of the time as they are generally cheapest and are close and offer good service.

Plus the dude can punt his zx12 around the loop at a fair pace

TwoSeven
11th June 2005, 12:13
I'd say the same about Pit Lane (ye olde chch cycletreads) here as well.

ATYB
11th June 2005, 12:40
Great Services provided and another good way to meet up with more motorcylist!

Great people!

Reno
11th June 2005, 12:50
I've had great service from them also. I've bought 99% of my stuff there and will probebly do in the future.

MagicMarker
11th June 2005, 14:08
has really friendly service, even though i never bought a thing :whistle:

onearmedbandit
11th June 2005, 16:22
Agree with two seven about Pit Lane (old Cycletreads).

Jabez
11th June 2005, 16:35
Totally agree, just brought a new front tyre, was quoted $190, but charged $180.:)

FEINT
11th June 2005, 18:56
I got a SPYKE jacket today and very reasonably priced.... Got a discount too! Can't complain! Thanks fellas at Cycletreads! :niceone:

Wellyman
11th June 2005, 18:59
Yes I agree 100% that cycletreads are the best. I vistited today and the staff and people were very understanding and helpful.

BABY R
13th June 2005, 23:46
I agree! They are great people, great service and great prices!

Keep up the good work. :niceone:

What?
14th June 2005, 06:06
Good to see the new owners have swept the floor clean. Cycletreads was once a place I would not deal with (before that they were good, though)

SuperDave
14th June 2005, 14:38
I am highly impressed with their service as well as their reasonable prices. On more than one occasion I have been in there to get some tyres or just have a look around and the fellas there have always been friendly and helpful. I appreciate their knowledge which has included much advice free of charge.

Went in to ask if they could tell me what was wrong with my front brake which they did so as well as pointing out that my chain was screwed as well as dangerously loose. Chain was adjusted and lubed free of charge and I was given a very reasonable price to have new sprockets and chain to be fitted as well as fixing the front brake.

From my limited dealing with motorcycle stores I would have to agree that I find Cycletreads to be the best to deal with. Keep it up guys.