PDA

View Full Version : IRD... Not!

Edbear
8th November 2010, 12:10
Just got one of those emails purporting to be from IRD advising I am due a tax refund. (Only $54.00, skinflints! :angry:)

If you get one, junk it!

Maha
8th November 2010, 12:17
I remember junk it, mum used to make it when I was a kid, with nutmeg on top!

Edbear
8th November 2010, 12:21

Remember that! Didn't like it at first, but got used to it and now I'd like to try it again!

Fatt Max
8th November 2010, 12:32
Remember that! Didn't like it at first, but got used to it and now I'd like to try it again!

I was the same with goats......oops.....

MSTRS
8th November 2010, 13:48
I was the same with goats......oops.....

One doesn't get to be a well-rounded personage, without trying a little of everything...

Genie
8th November 2010, 13:49

I've never heard of that one...but I do remembered Spotted Dick

slofox
8th November 2010, 14:18

I had spotted dick once...the doctor said I should stay away from...errmmm..ahhhhehehe...never mind :o

wysper
8th November 2010, 14:27

that stuff was awful....:sick:

sil3nt
8th November 2010, 14:44
I got an email saying i owe the IRD almost $1000!!!

Apparently from 3 or 4 years ago. Yet they don't bother too tell me until now and say im getting penalties :facepalm:

Maha
8th November 2010, 14:58
Not sure if I would, if memory serves me well it was porridge without the porridge :corn:

Spotted Dick with Nutmeg??:shit:

that stuff was awful....:sick:

Do I agree?...mmmm I used to eat it, but that may have been because of mums orders.
You know how it use to go..''if you dont eat your tea theres no pudding''
''whats for pudding''? ''Junket''........:whocares:

admenk
8th November 2010, 15:14

Isn't that what the Famous 5 were always eating - over at Uncle Quentin's - what ho....:yes:

LBD
8th November 2010, 17:29
Just got one of those emails purporting to be from IRD advising I am due a tax refund. (Only $54.00, skinflints! :angry:)

If you get one, junk it!
I gotone of those....Checked with Bean counter who checked with IRD....was bogus as it looked, seems the is a bit of that going aroud....bit like spotted......

DJSin
8th November 2010, 17:38
I've had a number I just forward them onto phishing@ird.govt.nz and let them deal with it

Fatt Max
8th November 2010, 17:40
Funny enough, I've got home tonight and have a letter from the IRD.

It says I have an outstanding tax return for August.

I thought my August one was pretty average to be honest, May was far better. Still. if the IRD like it, who am I to argue.

Do I get a prize...??

slofox
8th November 2010, 17:43
I heard IRD going on about the monies they have for peoples' refunds that have never been claimed. So I went to their website today to see if my name was on their list. It wasn't. Bastards.

Maybe I should change my name...

Edbear
8th November 2010, 18:24
I've had a number I just forward them onto phishing@ird.govt.nz and let them deal with it

Didn't think of that, I could tell it was bogus right away. Sure way to check is to send a reply back and wait for the undelivered message.

Funny enough, I've got home tonight and have a letter from the IRD.

It says I have an outstanding tax return for August.

I thought my August one was pretty average to be honest, May was far better. Still. if the IRD like it, who am I to argue.

Do I get a prize...??

Oh, you take the cake, mate! :msn-wink:

Oakie
8th November 2010, 18:54
Isn't that what the Famous 5 were always eating - over at Uncle Quentin's - what ho....:yes:

...with lashings of ginger beer. Ooh Timmy, you are so licky.