PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Honda Vt250 Spada

Icemaestro
9th November 2010, 22:18
Hi yall...just puttin a notice on here - my red honda vt250 spada, number place A4amr was stolen from Avondale, Auckland at about 8:30 this evening...And from outside a church no less!
So if you see it around, and here's a pic, give me a pm!

Fortunately full insurance on the bike...negative, the excess is pretty high (so here's hoping its found and recovered..), further negative, now I'll be riding the Parter's scooter until further notice :-(

Cheeers!

EJK
9th November 2010, 22:29
Oh bum :-(

Hope you find it dude. Good luck.

Vinz0r
10th November 2010, 07:28
Another red Spada gone, hope you find it (and the bastard who nicked it.. :bash:)

Spazman727
10th November 2010, 16:42
That's bullshit. I'm sick of hearing of stolen bikes. Why can't they earn the money and buy their own one?
That's a cool picture man, I hope you get your bike back. Its a shame that excess is so high for l and r licences under 25, even though you were not at fault.

Insanity_rules
10th November 2010, 20:00
Hope you get your bike back and karma reaches out and bitchslaps the offender. Bike thieves are the second lowest form of scum.

Icemaestro
10th November 2010, 20:23
yeah tempted to go do a bit of a looksee around some parks and or parking lots in the area :-P

baptist
10th November 2010, 21:24
Sorry to hear another nice bike gone. I am out and about in the west, will keep my eyes open (usually ride with them shut) :yes: Hope it is found soon.

SMOKEU
10th November 2010, 21:34
That's bullshit. I'm sick of hearing of stolen bikes. Why can't they earn the money and buy their own one?

Because they're b.......
I'm not even going to go there.

ducatilover
10th November 2010, 21:42
I hope you get the bike back and the little prick gets done. :yes:

MIXONE
10th November 2010, 21:50
Hope you get your bike back and karma reaches out and bitchslaps the offender. Bike thieves are the second lowest form of scum.
Yep just behind pedos.
Good luck finding it mate.