PDA

View Full Version : My FA50

FA50
11th June 2005, 18:31
Hey
This is my !990 Suzuki FA50 Limited Edition
its the mean bitch pullerbut yea it gets me round.

i live near mark t\with the lifan so if any on else who has a scooter wants to go for a cruise let me know.

skidMark
11th June 2005, 19:09
yer mate ill tow u so u can keep up nah it's all gud lol :Punk:

Ixion
11th June 2005, 22:54
welcome.

saod it before , say it again. A real biker has fun on any bike, no matter what the size.

skidMark
12th June 2005, 11:46
lol im just giving him sh*t hes actually my best mate haha :niceone:

zadok
12th June 2005, 11:50
Welcome to the site, FA50 :ride:

FA50
20th June 2005, 18:51
my fa50 is for sale now
offers?

MSTRS
20th June 2005, 20:05
yep - someone might want it http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=13347

Motu
20th June 2005, 20:19
Where's your front basket? Try carrying a car battery in it on a gravel road like I used to in mine! I used to look after a fleet of rental FA50s,they took one hell of a thrashing,but the only motor I had apart was my own one - yep,you can have fun on an FA50,had more fun on mine than some bigger bikes I've owned.

Uh oh....looks like another username change coming up - why oh why call yourself after a bike...then change bike????

FA50
22nd June 2005, 14:23
Where's your front basket? Try carrying a car battery in it on a gravel road like I used to in mine! I used to look after a fleet of rental FA50s,they took one hell of a thrashing,but the only motor I had apart was my own one - yep,you can have fun on an FA50,had more fun on mine than some bigger bikes I've owned.

Uh oh....looks like another username change coming up - why oh why call yourself after a bike...then change bike????

beacuse i coulnt think of a different user name

Flyingpony
23rd June 2005, 23:33
Welcome to Kiwibiker.

Aha, memories :love:
Used to own a red FA50 (with trendy white basket) myself a few years back :clap:
Rego plate ##SQR :weird: The ## was nearly a square number too.
Recently saw another scooter with rego ##WHY :rofl: But I digress.

Now to remember why did I upgrade :whistle:
Ah, that's right. The FA50 and I used to go on long predictable walks :yes:
Not to the beach, but back home each time it stopped when it was pouring down with rain :mad:

Was a lovely scooter until it developed that water related problem - not good when you have a job and need timely transport. Used to go everywhere on it and had heaps of fun. Still think about it now and then. Wonder if it's still running? If so, you'd see in Greymouth, think that's where it got sold - a friend of a friend of a friend needed a scooter.