PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been asked to do ACC survey?

JohnR
24th November 2010, 11:55
Received an invite to take part in a survey...
"The primary purpose of the survey is to understand the reasons behind the journeys people were on on which resulted in road traffic accidents. We are particularly interested in understanding what proportion of accidents occur while traveling for work purposes, or while traveling to or from work, and what proportion have nothing to do with work."

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders what lies behind this...:shit:

onearmedbandit
24th November 2010, 12:08
Yeah I was contacted, Thursday last week at 7pm. Told them to ring me back at a more reasonable hour. Obviously there isn't one, I never heard back.

Str8 Jacket
24th November 2010, 12:23
Yes, they asked me. I did to "them" what they do to me all the time, told them I would get back to them without actually intending to.

Marmoot
24th November 2010, 13:20
That would leave only the "people getting injured going to work" to answer the survey.

Which would lead to conclusion "travelling to work leads to more injuries than other travel purposes".

Translating into "work leads to injuries".

And suddenly *BAM* our earner's levy on our wage/salary/paycheque increases.

Good stuff.

I would just answer "while travelling to nothing" if I were you. They can't tax nothing.

slofox
24th November 2010, 14:05
If enough accidents happen to people travelling in relation to work, we just might be able to get work BANNED as a "dangerous pursuit"...:whistle:

or maybe not...:no:

The Everlasting
24th November 2010, 14:28
What was the company doing the research?

JudaBaker
24th November 2010, 14:46

ACC I believe..

JohnR
24th November 2010, 14:53

Colmar Brunton

cs363
24th November 2010, 18:07
Tell them you were on your way to complete a survey..... :whistle:

Bassmatt
3rd December 2010, 15:14
Lie. Fuck em.

Str8 Jacket
3rd December 2010, 15:15
Lie. Fuck em.

That takes waaaay too much energy!