PDA

View Full Version : more pics you don't see every day

bugjuice
13th June 2005, 10:15
thought these were quite good, and in the sea of emails that circulate the world on a daily basis, I actually haven't seen these ones before, so I thought I'd share them (quite possibly again on the KB forum)..

ta da

Hitcher
13th June 2005, 10:43
I'd love to set off a firecracker and see what happens to that cat asleep amongst the hangers...

Suney
13th June 2005, 11:14
these pics are cool and they don't involve someone getting hurt or some offensive gesture

bugjuice
13th June 2005, 11:15
these pics are cool and they don't involve someone getting hurt or some offensive gesture
nice change, isn't it ;)

Ixion
13th June 2005, 11:25
nice change, isn't it ;)

What!! . Do you mean that I've spent the last HOUR minutely examining these trying to find the grubbiness and double entendre !. And there isn't any !!!!

What's teh world coming to. Grumble grumble. Where will it all end I ask.

Paul in NZ
13th June 2005, 11:28
What!! . Do you mean that I've spent the last HOUR minutely examining these trying to find the grubbiness and double entendre !. And there isn't any !!!!

Nicely with a polite 'thank you' one would hope!

Hitcher
13th June 2005, 12:18

The World. Coming to an end near you.

Wolf
14th June 2005, 15:47
Dunno about that - that guy and his tiger look a bit sus...

Waylander
15th June 2005, 02:41
Haha that microwave monitor is cool.:niceone:

I can imagine the car driver walking out to his car. All unsuspecting...

I see something like that cat quite often. My cat sleeps on top of my clothes horse. Was funny the first time cause when I walked into the room it woke him up and he did this pinball type thing all the way down to the bottom.:rofl: