PDA

View Full Version : My NZer of the year

scott411
27th November 2010, 05:43
i don;t care that he is an aussie, he has shown so much strength and courage in the darkest time,

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10690395

Paul in NZ
27th November 2010, 07:34
Yup - he did it all very well. Hell of a way to come to fame though, poor bastard.

scissorhands
27th November 2010, 07:52
Benji Marshall

ynot slow
27th November 2010, 09:42
Yep a lead from the front CEO,not a bloody uni grad with theory and no prctical experience.Be a bugger when the inquiry is released and if there was a problem he'll go to zero from hero,sad job to do but has been done with sincerity and feelings from the heart.:yes:

Hans
27th November 2010, 11:51
Yep a lead from the front CEO,not a bloody uni grad with theory and no prctical experience.Be a bugger when the inquiry is released and if there was a problem he'll go to zero from hero,sad job to do but has been done with sincerity and feelings from the heart.:yes:

I agree. Wait for what comes out in the wash. I have it on good authority (One of the suppliers to the site) that there may have been some issues with the specifications of some of the equipment used onsite. I can't really phrase it more carefully than that.

marty
27th November 2010, 12:59
Until last week I would have said no-one even came close to Rob Fyfe. Now, it looks like they came from the same CEO class. Fyfe has actually been heavily involved with Pike River over this terrible time - I am sure they have had multiple discussions on how to manage the situation.