PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is it with women and their inability to...

98tls
29th November 2010, 20:09
get over it and get the fuck on with it:violin:Noticed this for as long as ive been able to piss one off which fwiws a long time.For as long as i can remember ive put up with bad cooking/worse driving/lying when asked "does this make my arse look big"/the mother in law visits,the list is endless.Recently i took the liberty of riding past my intended destination and carried on another day or 2:gob:a week later still getting the verbal etc though will concede that i was allowed to move my belongings off the back of the ute and back into the house:woohoo:.Anyways anyone able to explain why there so fond of hanging onto things,possibly i picked the wrong week:shutup:

scumdog
29th November 2010, 20:16
Boy, you realy DO like living dangerously eh Mike!:blink:

twinbruva
29th November 2010, 20:18
get over it and get the fuck on with it:violin:Noticed this for as long as ive been able to piss one off which fwiws a long time.For as long as i can remember ive put up with bad cooking/worse driving/lying when asked "does this make my arse look big"/the mother in law visits,the list is endless.Recently i took the liberty of riding past my intended destination and carried on another day or 2:gob:a week later still getting the verbal etc though will concede that i was allowed to move my belongings of the back of the ute and back into the house:woohoo:.Anyways anyone able to explain why there so fond of hanging onto things,possibly i picked the wrong week:shutup:

None of that has ever happened to me....maybe it's the bike?

AllanB
29th November 2010, 20:21
I'd happily tell you the answer but Mrs B won't let me. :shutup:

98tls
29th November 2010, 20:21
Boy, you realy DO like living dangerously eh Mike!:blink:

:yes:Indeed mate,its my Friday night and a tad bored to be honest.Was going to ask "the pissed off one" but thought better of it:facepalm:.

98tls
29th November 2010, 20:26
I'd happily tell you the answer but Mrs B won't let me. :shutup:

Tell her that her decision not to let you is a hormonal thing,if she looked at life logically she would let you:corn:dont forget to duck.:blink:

Hans
29th November 2010, 20:37
get over it and get the fuck on with it:violin:Noticed this for as long as ive been able to piss one off which fwiws a long time.For as long as i can remember ive put up with bad cooking/worse driving/lying when asked "does this make my arse look big"/the mother in law visits,the list is endless.Recently i took the liberty of riding past my intended destination and carried on another day or 2:gob:a week later still getting the verbal etc though will concede that i was allowed to move my belongings of the back of the ute and back into the house:woohoo:.Anyways anyone able to explain why there so fond of hanging onto things,possibly i picked the wrong week:shutup:

Don't slag off your dog and your wife in public. People will think you're a muppet for keeping them.
So says my old man.

98tls
29th November 2010, 20:52
Don't slag off your dog and your wife in public. People will think you're a muppet for keeping them.
So says my old man. :laugh:Would never slag off my dog fella:angry::innocent:Did meet the perfect women once but my old Huntaway didnt agree so that was that.

schrodingers cat
29th November 2010, 21:05
Mate, if you didn't call over your shoulder "I'll be home at half past" then you've only got yourself to blame...

98tls
29th November 2010, 21:07
Mate, if you didn't call over your shoulder "I'll be home at half past" then you've only got yourself to blame...

Finally,a sensible answer and noted.

Headbanger
29th November 2010, 21:08
A good old fashioned wrestle will sort it. Now that good old fashioned punch-ups are outlawed.

98tls
29th November 2010, 21:18
A good old fashioned wrestle will sort it. Now that good old fashioned punch-ups are outlawed.

Not a bad idea though any attempt to do so will be met with "if you think your outta the dogbox your well mistaken" no doubt.:rofl:

SMOKEU
29th November 2010, 21:31
Just tell the bitch to phuck off. It works for me every time.

doc
29th November 2010, 21:32
get over it and get the fuck on with it:violin:Noticed this for as long as ive been able to piss one off which fwiws a long time.For as long as i can remember ive put up with bad cooking/worse driving/lying when asked "does this make my arse look big"/the mother in law visits,the list is endless.Recently i took the liberty of riding past my intended destination and carried on another day or 2:gob:a week later still getting the verbal etc though will concede that i was allowed to move my belongings off the back of the ute and back into the house:woohoo:.Anyways anyone able to explain why there so fond of hanging onto things,possibly i picked the wrong week:shutup:

Cos you friggen deserved it

Str8 Jacket
29th November 2010, 21:37
If shes not right for you, give her the flick and do us all a favour. If she is too good for you, get rid of her as she deserves someone better.

In this life we only reap what we sow....

NighthawkNZ
29th November 2010, 22:01
possibly i picked the wrong week:shutup:

Time of the month?... then again you you did disappear for a few days and well...

scumdog
30th November 2010, 07:07
Just tell the bitch to phuck off. It works for me every time.

Pfft!

Like you have women dripping off you all the time....:nya::rofl:

MSTRS
30th November 2010, 07:31
His sort of women are the ones that ARE dripping...
:shit:

Grubber
30th November 2010, 07:34
Pfft!

Does his Mum not count then.....oh, you mean a real woman.:violin:

Grubber
30th November 2010, 07:36

She's a hard road finding the perfect woman boy.

Guess ya already figured that huh.

Couple of ales and all will be much better.:yes:

mashman
30th November 2010, 07:52

:killingme bravo... if you didn't do things like that, you'd get it in the neck at some point anyway :yes: imagine the pent up frustrations from all of the other little things you do and not giving her a reason to vent... You should do it quaterly... give her a reason to miss you :shifty:

jim.cox
30th November 2010, 07:58
She thinks she owns you

She is wrong

End of Story

scumdog
30th November 2010, 08:00
She thinks she owns you

She is wrong

End of Story

Think: boot. other. foot

How would THAT hve panned out??

SMOKEU
30th November 2010, 09:04
Pfft!

It's ok if you're jealous over my good, youthful looks.

98tls
30th November 2010, 11:20
Think: boot. other. foot

How would THAT hve panned out??

Oh the humanity mate,imagine my despair at not having to lux/eating pizza for days/watching non stop sport and not having to fart quietly.:facepalm:

neels
30th November 2010, 11:26
Oh the humanity mate,imagine my despair at not having to lux/eating pizza for days/watching non stop sport and not having to fart quietly.:facepalm:
There does seem to be a fundamental difference between;

The female thought process - Where are you going? How long are you going to be? Who are you going with? Where are you staying?

The male thought process - Have fun honey, I'll see you when you get back.

Stirts
30th November 2010, 11:26
and not having to fart quietly.:facepalm:

:gob: YOU have to fart quietly?!!! NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!

Swoop
30th November 2010, 12:14
Whilst she was trying on a new pair of jeans, my wife asked "does my arse look big in these?"
I said "Turn the mirror on its side and have a look yourself"...

Owl
30th November 2010, 12:18
His sort of women are the ones that ARE dripping...
:shit:

Only cause for concern if your motorcycle's dripping:rolleyes:

The Pastor
30th November 2010, 12:58
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/latinachica91/Cyanide%20and%20Happiness%20Comics/Theybecrazy.png

MSTRS
30th November 2010, 13:39
Only cause for concern if your motorcycle's dripping:rolleyes:

And this from a Trumpy owner? Do they not still use leaks as a gauge that there is oil in there? :innocent:

PrincessBandit
30th November 2010, 18:29
..................Recently i took the liberty of riding past my intended destination and carried on another day or 2:gob:a week later still getting the verbal etc ......

Well, the alternative could be that she doesn't give a flying fart about where you are or what state you're in; barely look up from the kitchen sink or stove when you grace her with your presence coming through the back door etc.

Take all of what you just described as a woman's version of "I love you and worry myself sick about you, not to mention I just love having you around and miss you when you're not here" Ok, maybe not. But I reckon there's a balance in there somewhere.

Mudfart
30th November 2010, 18:37
all me missus says when i dare challenge her during a "one voice conversation, 2 person participation", is "get over it, get over it, get oooooovvvvvvveeeeerrrrr iiiittttt".
When she says that, it means she has shut up shop, and I could say I won powerball, and she wont be listening.
The absolute truth is, when she comes to me with an issue about someone or something else, she just goes on, and on, and fuck me, oooooooonnnnnnnnn.
I give it back to her, "get over it", strangely enough she never does and still goes on and on.

Oakie
30th November 2010, 18:46
Well, the alternative could be that she doesn't give a flying fart about where you are or what state you're in; barely look up from the kitchen sink or stove when you grace her with your presence coming through the back door etc.

Take all of what you just described as a woman's version of "I love you and worry myself sick about you, not to mention I just love having you around and miss you when you're not here" Ok, maybe not. But I reckon there's a balance in there somewhere.

Sort of what I thought too but couldn't find a manly way to say it.

schrodingers cat
30th November 2010, 18:55
Sort of what I thought too but couldn't find a manly way to say it.

Starting with "Sorry. Truely, sorry"

Brian d marge
30th November 2010, 18:59
Getting the kids ready for school .......
Me ,,, boys wake up ... Play pc games with boys until nearly 9 am ( 8,45 is a bit of a rush)

In shower , clothes on and eat breakfast , walk round to school ,,, bang on time all good

Her ......, kids up by eight :sick: boy in daze as its too early , screaming and shouting until 8.30 when boy is dragged into shower ,,,then stares at his breakfast , until louder more panicked shouting happens ...

lots of banging and shouting until 9 then peace and quiet ( I turn over and go back to sleep)

then the OMG Im soo busy , Im so tired .....:shit:

but when I get the boys ready ... all is ...um ...OK ...

A mystery I tell ya ( you should have heard the polava this morning ....)

Stephen

MIXONE
30th November 2010, 19:05
I tried asking my wife the answer to this dilema and now she wont talk to me either.:gob:

Mudfart
1st December 2010, 05:45
Getting the kids ready for school .......
Me ,,, boys wake up ... Play pc games with boys until nearly 9 am ( 8,45 is a bit of a rush)

In shower , clothes on and eat breakfast , walk round to school ,,, bang on time all good

Her ......, kids up by eight :sick: boy in daze as its too early , screaming and shouting until 8.30 when boy is dragged into shower ,,,then stares at his breakfast , until louder more panicked shouting happens ...

lots of banging and shouting until 9 then peace and quiet ( I turn over and go back to sleep)

then the OMG Im soo busy , Im so tired .....:shit:

but when I get the boys ready ... all is ...um ...OK ...

A mystery I tell ya ( you should have heard the polava this morning ....)

Stephen

holy shit, my house is exactly the same in the mornings. kids are always late to school when she does it too. I sleep 5-6 hours a day maximum, she 10 hours a day MINIMUM. i must be wearing her out.

Grubber
1st December 2010, 06:12
There does seem to be a fundamental difference between;

The female thought process - Where are you going? How long are you going to be? Who are you going with? Where are you staying?

The male thought process - Have fun honey, I'll see you when you get back.

Oh yea, i get this one. Used to get the same from my ex wife (might be why she is now ex) then one day i just old her where i was going and what i was doing and who i was doing it with.
That shut her up!:rockon:

racefactory
1st December 2010, 23:09
fucken women, all the same

RDJ
2nd December 2010, 01:29
f**ken women, all the same

No, no they're not... thank the guiding principle of the universe!

Brian d marge
2nd December 2010, 04:08
holy shit, my house is exactly the same in the mornings. kids are always late to school when she does it too. I sleep 5-6 hours a day maximum, she 10 hours a day MINIMUM. i must be wearing her out.

i get 8 hours, The boys can turn on the play station themselves ...

Stephen

Duke girl
2nd December 2010, 06:48

Stay single then you wouldn't have that problem. Do what you want when you want where you want and at whatever time you want then by that way your not been dictated by anyone.

Banditbandit
2nd December 2010, 09:59
:laugh:Would never slag off my dog fella:angry::innocent:Did meet the perfect women once but my old Huntaway didnt agree so that was that.

See .. there's part of the problem right there ..

Banditbandit
2nd December 2010, 10:00
Pfft!

Men dripping more likely

Banditbandit
2nd December 2010, 10:05
Oh the humanity mate,imagine my despair at not having to lux

Jeez .. I loathe feeling dirty .. two days without a wash max ...

eating pizza for days

Loathe the stuff

watching non stop sport

That would drive me insane ...

and not having to fart quietly.:facepalm:

Fuck ... I don't bother .. just fart ... don't even have a dog to blame it on ...

Mate, you're not giving her enough reason to put up with you ... Give her a full body screaming orgasm (hers, not yours) twice a week and she'll be as meek as a pupppy ...

Banditbandit
2nd December 2010, 10:09
I tried asking my wife the answer to this dilema and now she wont talk to me either.:gob:

See .. right there .. men want answers, women want sympathy ...

Chaos_Warrior
2nd December 2010, 10:38
My old man used to tell me " never trust any animal that bleeds for more than twleve weeks of the year,,,,,and LIVES ! :rofl:
He's no longer with us now, got wiped out while working on a highway by a 7 series BMW, and no my Mum was not driving. :msn-wink:
Cheers.
Chaos. :devil2:

Maha
2nd December 2010, 12:16
Dont ever get into the situation where they can attack you as a group, you almost need a shark cage....:corn:

Str8 Jacket
2nd December 2010, 15:36
Dont ever get into the situation where they can attack you as a group, you almost need a shark cage....:corn:

When is your funeral mate?

BASS-TREBLE
2nd December 2010, 15:49
Her behaviour must be explainable in some way.

Anything in the past few days to make her unhappy?
Not enough time in the kitchen maybe?

Maha
2nd December 2010, 15:51
Me way to quick for any cold blooded lurker...:drinkup:

Fatt Max
2nd December 2010, 19:02
Yep, I've gone out on a Friday night, had a godo old roar up and come home still pissed on Sunday afternoon.

As you would imagine, herself is sitting there with a face like a slapped arse and of course her mother is there with a sour look only a bulldog licking piss off a thistle could copy.

Yep, silent treatment, humpity grumps and all that other bullshit

So, what do I say..??

Fucking easy really...

"well, I dont know why you two have the arsehole, I really dont. It cant have anything to do with me cos I aint been here, so, build a bridge......"

Try that, see how you go.....

hellokitty
3rd December 2010, 05:23
Yep, I've gone out on a Friday night, had a godo old roar up and come home still pissed on Sunday afternoon.

As you would imagine, herself is sitting there with a face like a slapped arse and of course her mother is there with a sour look only a bulldog licking piss off a thistle could copy.

Yep, silent treatment, humpity grumps and all that other bullshit

So, what do I say..??

Fucking easy really...

"well, I dont know why you two have the arsehole, I really dont. It cant have anything to do with me cos I aint been here, so, build a bridge......"

Try that, see how you go.....

Yeah....... good luck with that:shutup:

Genie
3rd December 2010, 06:17

communication may have helped when you went AWOL....as to all the other shit...if you don't like the heat in the kitchen...get out!

Maha
3rd December 2010, 06:27
If the pants fit, wear em I say...:rockon:

Patrick
4th December 2010, 14:31
Whilst she was trying on a new pair of jeans, my wife asked "does my arse look big in these?"
I said "Turn the mirror on its side and have a look yourself"...

That damn question....

Tell her her arse looks big in everything, what's new... That'll stop that one...

Fatt Max
4th December 2010, 15:11

If the pants fit, rip 'em off her and shag her arse off

All women like that.....the ones that dont are only pretending

Dont forget to cuddle, fart and wipe your knob on the curtains after

Fatt Max
4th December 2010, 15:13
That damn question....

Tell her her arse looks big in everything, what's new... That'll stop that one...

I always liked that birthday card some one once got me...

"All Sarah wanted to hear was Jim say 'I Love You', all Jim wanted to hear was his balls slapping off Sarah's arse.."

Or, the real classic (another birthday card)..

"Your arse will look so much bigger with my cock in it"

Farking funny shit

LBD
4th December 2010, 16:05

So on your wedding night you took of your pants and handed them to your new bride...."here, put these on"

When she was in the ill fitting wrong cut baggy trousers of yours you said "They don't fit do they...remember that, I wear the pants around here"

She then slips out for her knickers and hands them to you..."Here, put these on" she seductively says.

Except you cannot get the frillys up past your knees....and your sexy new bride looks at you..."And if you don't change your Effing attitude you will never get in MY nickers"

And so the balance of power is maintained....

ynot slow
4th December 2010, 16:27
To really piss her off at xmas,when she asks for a watch,don't reply the clocks on the stove broke again.

98tls
5th December 2010, 18:54
communication may have helped when you went AWOL....as to all the other shit...if you don't like the heat in the kitchen...get out!

:killingmeCommunication/AWOL ffs,i went for a ride on my motorcycle:facepalm:Think about it.Whats this "kitchen" thing you speak of?:blink:

Kickaha
5th December 2010, 19:02
:Whats this "kitchen" thing you speak of?:blink:

That's where the women should be

98tls
5th December 2010, 19:15
That's where the women should be

Many years ago when up in the North Isle got on the piss with a musterer over the hill from Wellington,always remember him saying "if instead of being dinner sheep could cook it we could do away with women altogether"Scary thing is am sure he was serious:gob: