PDA

View Full Version : Bastards killed my bike.

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 12:50
allright... anyone with weak stomach should not read this...

about 2 weeks ago i left my bike on the denny's restourant parking, and went to my work (usually i leave the bike inside, locked up, but i had no time this time...) so when i came outside to put my bike inside, it wasnt there... i've searched around and reported it in stollen... but couldnt find it... next morning police called me and told me that my bike was found... and that i should pick it up... they've found it on the railway track... the sons of a bitches put it there and it got smashed by the train... all the bodykit it is little-small-tiny peaces... the police didnt even bother to take the finger prints... so at the moment i'm looking for the fzr farrings... oh... btw... when i put it on it's whiels, pressed the button, it went... i've even ridden it home... the only thing that's broken, is fron brake disc... but the frame is not bended, and wires a allright...

so here's my horrible story

ps: anyone who knows anyone, or who wants to sell plastic parts for an fzr 250-400, please tell me...

bugjuice
14th June 2005, 12:54
that's actually quite lucky all things considered..
tis a shit that the bastards took your bike. It's been happening a lot lately. Hope it gets fixed up quick and cheap enough

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 13:05
i'm thinking 500-1000 dollars to fix it... and yeah... i was pretty lucky... never the less, the bastards who did this shit should die the most horrible death ever....

TonyB
14th June 2005, 13:21
Mate that's awful. What a bunch of f^&%kwitts!! Hope you get it fixed up OK. The train must've been going pretty slowly. Are you sure nothings bent? If you hit the brakes and it pulls to one side, that can mean bent forks.

ManDownUnder
14th June 2005, 13:24
Mate that's awful. What a bunch of f^&%kwitts!! Hope you get it fixed up OK. The train must've been going pretty slowly. Are you sure nothings bent? If you hit the brakes and it pulls to one side, that can mean bent forks.

Gotta admit my first thought is to get it checked by a professional eye (assuming you're not one)...

Bikes can do some strange things under power and round corners if things aren't all pointing in the same direction
MDU

Wolf
14th June 2005, 14:42
Now now, we must understand that the people who did this are underprivileged and didn't have any choice in the matter, they deserve our love, pity and more opportunities to do the same. Megazoid should not own a bike as it only serves as temptation to these poor unfortunate victims-of-circumstance - he should ride a bus to work...

Nah, fuck being "Politically Correct" - if you catch the motherfuckers, I'll help ya knee-cap them. :mad:

I hope your bike doesn't take too much to fix, dude, and all the best locating the spares at a good price. Fuck, I'd be gutted if it happened to me.

Waylander
14th June 2005, 14:44
Ham-stringing people like this is starting to seem more andmore like a good idea...

MSTRS
14th June 2005, 14:48
Ham???? Bread & water is too good for 'em

Waylander
14th June 2005, 14:51
Ham???? Bread & water is too good for 'em

Ham-stringing, cut the tendons at the back ofthe knee so the lower halve of thier legs are useless to them. They still live but have to walk around on thier knees.

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 14:58
heh... thanks...

my friend (who sold me the bike 3 weeks before it got destroyed) took a look at it, and really, nothing bended... the brake disc fitting(god, i dont know how to explain this) is bended... the actual steel of the disc will probably bend back as soon as i take it off... i'm thinking of buying an fzr400 bike, taking all of the farrings of it, and switching motors... so it would look 250 in the documents, but it would be 400... i know that it is possible, but i would have to switch the motor and the carbs back every time for the wof

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 15:03
if anyone in christchurch wanna take a look at it, you're allways welcome... pm me with your cellphone numb.

MSTRS
14th June 2005, 15:10
Ham-stringing, cut the tendons at the back ofthe knee so the lower halve of thier legs are useless to them. They still live but have to walk around on thier knees.
I knew that. But now that you mention it, I have to say that the second part would be better -stringing them up

Wolf
14th June 2005, 15:13
Nah, ham-string 'em - "cut" with a 9mm (or higher cal) round through the back of the knee. The purely coincidental exiting of the round through the kneecap is a secondary bonus... :devil2:

MSTRS
14th June 2005, 15:17
Nah, ham-string 'em - "cut" with a 9mm (or higher cal) round through the back of the knee. The purely coincidental exiting of the round through the kneecap is a secondary bonus... :devil2:
Why would you want them to live & continue to be a drain on honest taxpayers??

Wolf
14th June 2005, 15:23
Why would you want them to live & continue to be a drain on honest taxpayers??
'tis a poor lesson that the student does not survive to learn from. I figure as a walking^H^H^H^H^H^H^H slithering advertisement for our "Don't Fuck With Our Bikes" campaign, they'd be worth the money.

Certainly our taxes would be better going on that than where they're going now...

Unless of course we're talking about the good ol' hangings - where the corpse was left to rot to bits as a constant reminder, rather than that pansified "hang 'em high then bury 'em deep" crap...

Biff
14th June 2005, 15:28
Damned unlucky mate, and sorry to hear your story.
Lucky they didn't try the same thing with the mighty Biffbird, as the bloody train would have de-railed!

Lou Girardin
14th June 2005, 15:35
Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?
When you tie them down, make sure it's at the end of a long straight.

Wolf
14th June 2005, 15:37
Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?
When you tie them down, make sure it's at the end of a long straight.
You have seen The Mikado once too often, me lad.

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 16:39
heh... thanks guys... but i think old russian trick of ripping their heads off by bare hands will pretty much do for me

geoffm
14th June 2005, 20:06
4 horses (or I guess motor vehicles will do), rope attached to a limb and a horse and a large space. Wear a raincoat, and apply power...

Pixie
14th June 2005, 20:17
allright... anyone with weak stomach should not read this...

about 2 weeks ago i left my bike on the denny's restourant parking, and went to my work (usually i leave the bike inside, locked up, but i had no time this time...) so when i came outside to put my bike inside, it wasnt there... i've searched around and reported it in stollen... but couldnt find it... next morning police called me and told me that my bike was found... and that i should pick it up... they've found it on the railway track... the sons of a bitches put it there and it got smashed by the train... all the bodykit it is little-small-tiny peaces... the police didnt even bother to take the finger prints... so at the moment i'm looking for the fzr farrings... oh... btw... when i put it on it's whiels, pressed the button, it went... i've even ridden it home... the only thing that's broken, is fron brake disc... but the frame is not bended, and wires a allright...

so here's my horrible story

ps: anyone who knows anyone, or who wants to sell plastic parts for an fzr 250-400, please tell me...
And you know...if you caught the people who stole it,and tortured and killed them society would treat you like a criminal.

Megazoid
14th June 2005, 20:48
And you know...if you caught the people who stole it,and tortured and killed them society would treat you like a criminal.

do I care what society thinks? think of it as a crime of passion...

Waylander
14th June 2005, 20:49

Not if were clever.

Or rich and famous...