PDA

View Full Version : some Ideas

placidfemme
14th June 2005, 19:33
Hi

Well I was wondering if we could start a few games threads...

Like "Justsomeguy" posted a link to another forum which has games...

I have my own private messageboard (I think the links in my profile) and we have a games section, with games such as:

Three Words: Where each person can only post 3 words and no more, but the three words have to relate to the previous post. I know this would be a little difficult due to many people posting at the same time, but still a good time waster.

Word Association Game: Where each person posts only one word, and then the next person has to post a word that associates with that word... an example:
Person 1 - Motorcycle
Person 2 - Speed
Person 3 - Drugs
Person 4 - Idiot
Person 5 - Government

And so forth

Last letter game: Where each person puts one word, the next person starts a new word that starts with the last letter of the last word. Example:
Person 1: Alien
Person 2: Nation
Person 3: Nike
Person 4: Elephant

And so forth

1000 things we love and or hate: Where you list 1000 things you love/hate. But you don't need to post a lot. Example:
Person 1: 1. I love Motorcycles
2. I love my partner
3. I love speeding (an example)
Person 2: 4. I love my ZXR
5. I love subway

And each person picks up from the number where the last person left off. You'd be amazed at much stuff you love/hate

I have a few more games on my forum that I can't remember right now (and can't look because work blocked my message forum because I used it too much while at work... the cheek of it sheesh)

Anyway

What do yo think?