PDA

View Full Version : Who should I contact?

Wellyman
14th June 2005, 20:17
I wish to change my username. So anybody know who I should PM to get this sorted?
Cheers

Hitcher
14th June 2005, 20:24
Oh god. Another one. There should be a general warning on the registration page that suggests, nay recommends, that people should not name themselves after their bikes...

Wellyman
14th June 2005, 20:27
Yes it was a bad idea and I have a better idea for a name but i have not bloody idea who to contact. help me i hate my stupid username now

Waylander
14th June 2005, 20:30
Yes it was a bad idea and I have a better idea for a name but i have not bloody idea who to contact. help me i hate my stupid username now

Senior mods or Admin would be a good start.
To find out who they are look here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showgroups.php#group8)

Wellyman
14th June 2005, 20:43
Senior mods or Admin would be a good start.
To find out who they are look here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showgroups.php#group8)

Cheers. I have sent a PM and waiting...

Wellyman
15th June 2005, 09:57
Ok. cheers my username has now been changed to Wellyman thanks all.

Biff
15th June 2005, 12:10
Ok. cheers my username has now been changed to Wellyman thanks all.

I missed the original post sorry - who 'were' you?

vifferman
15th June 2005, 12:13
Oh god. Another one. There should be a general warning on the registration page that suggests, nay recommends, that people should not name themselves after their bikes...
Up yours.
Or summat.

I don't have any identity or a life outside of motorbicycling. :confused:

Hitcher
15th June 2005, 12:58
Up yours.
Or summat.

I don't have any identity or a life outside of motorbicycling.
So you're named after a motorbike? Fancy that. I thought that a Viffer was a piece of bent metal one held between one's teeth and strummed with one's finger...

Gremlin
15th June 2005, 14:03
I missed the original post sorry - who 'were' you?
CRF230F rider or somemat like that.

vifferman
15th June 2005, 14:17
So you're named after a motorbike? Fancy that. I thought that a Viffer was a piece of bent metal one held between one's teeth and strummed with one's finger...
Stop trying to confuse me. :confused:
I meant that um... aah... riding a bike is by far the most interesting thing about me, and this is a motorbicyclist forum, so I figured a bike-related pseudonym was a good thing.