PDA

View Full Version : Possibly do the same...

White trash
14th December 2010, 13:27
.... if some a-hole in his 50-60s starts shagging my teenage daughter.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/4455854/Father-castrates-daughters-boyfriend

hayd3n
14th December 2010, 13:29
:yes::yes::yes:

Juzz976
14th December 2010, 13:36
Nahh I wouldn't.

Get caught that is:innocent:

SMOKEU
14th December 2010, 13:54
I bet the little slut was just begging for a lesson in fucking from an older man.

Crasherfromwayback
14th December 2010, 14:08

And when you're 50 or 60, you'd never dream of rooting a young hottie!

Banditbandit
14th December 2010, 14:33
I bet the little slut was just begging for a lesson in fucking from an older man.

And at 12 years old you're the older man to do it ?

firefighter
14th December 2010, 14:46
What a fucken psycho.

He should be shot in the balls and thrown into the pit to bleed out.

His daughter chose to fuck an older man. If he raped her then it's awesome. As far as we are informed it's all 100% consensual, so he's nothing but an absolute fucken swine for such a brutal disgusting act on another human being.

Whether you agree with him fucking that young girl or not, she was well and truly of age, and she chose to fuck him.

I understand a fathers want to protect his daughter, but at consenting age as in this case, it's absolutely fiendish. This goes well beyond normal, sane human behaviour. It's all fun sitting around saying you would do this and that, but this man did this for real. He held another man down and cut off his dick. He must have been screaming in absolute horror. It's aactually not funny at all, and if you really think this is justified, if you can really look in the mirror and think this is appropriate, then you are as fucked in the head as he is.

I hope he gets brutally split in half in prison and needs stitches every week.

What's worse is he was too much of a pussy to do it on his own.

Genie
14th December 2010, 14:50
I read that this morning and thought to myself...what sort father would destroy his daughters love?
Seriously, most females end up with men very much like their fathers (some study was done), in this instance maybe her own father was such a wanker she needed a replacement one.
Poor bastard that lost his balls, that's pretty extreme and "dad" really needs his removed as well.
I hope the young lady in question isn't too damaged from all this parlava.

Katman
14th December 2010, 14:53
He held another man down and cut off his dick.

Balls, actually.

firefighter
14th December 2010, 14:55
Balls, actually.

Oh right, replace dick with balls and keep the rest of my rant the same!

Str8 Jacket
14th December 2010, 15:00
Hopefully the same thing will happen to him in prison.....

White trash
14th December 2010, 15:01
What a fucken psycho.

His daughter chose to fuck an older man. If he raped her then it's awesome. As far as we are informed it's all 100% consensual, so he's nothing but an absolute fucken swine for such a brutal disgusting act on another human being.

Whether you agree with him fucking that young girl or not, she was well and truly of age, and she chose to fuck him.

I understand a fathers want to protect his daughter, but at consenting age as in this case, it's absolutely fiendish. This goes well beyond normal, sane human behaviour. It's all fun sitting around saying you would do this and that, but this man did this for real. He held another man down and cut off his dick. He must have been screaming in absolute horror. It's aactually not funny at all, and if you really think this is justified, if you can really look in the mirror and think this is appropriate, then you are as fucked in the head as he is.

Bullshit. It's fucken hilarious.

SMOKEU
14th December 2010, 15:03
And at 12 years old you're the older man to do it ?

Interesante historia, ese

Banditbandit
14th December 2010, 15:26
What a fucken psycho.

Bullshit. It's fucken hilarious.

Yeah .. White Trash is a sick bastard ...

slofox
14th December 2010, 15:47
Hmmmmm...I better watch out for that..er.....mm..nevermind...

98tls
14th December 2010, 17:00
Whats the problem,when i was 17 i was being shagged by a 40 something year old bar maid,did me no harm whatsoever.

tri boy
14th December 2010, 17:08

Get over ya self.