PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cookies

firefighter
14th December 2010, 19:31
I think i've missed out.....

My usual buyer did'nt have the ladies come around this year. I'm a christmas cookie fiend, but the whole thing kinda slipped under the radar. I did ask several times but was told every time that they had'nt been around for the order yet, which is friggin annoying as they have every other year but this year.....(fucken bastards/I love those damn cookies/why did they not come this time?!).

So anyway, if you can get me some somehow, i'd really really appreciate it-more than you could imagine :yes:

This will be my first year without them if I cannot get my mitts on some, it won't be a good thing for the wider community!....

Cheers and thankyou, i'm sure someone must have a spare bucket or someone who does'nt want theirs I can buy off them!

Crasherfromwayback
14th December 2010, 19:39
So anyway, if you can get me some somehow, i'd really really appreciate it-more than you could imagine :yes:

You talkin 'bout Cookie Time X-mas cookies mate? If so...which flavor do you prefer?

I may be able to help.

Pete

firefighter
14th December 2010, 20:54
You talkin 'bout Cookie Time X-mas cookies mate? If so...which flavor do you prefer?

I may be able to help.

Pete

Well my favourite and first choice is Apricot, but if you are able to get both then definitely one of each! To be honest whatever one you could get would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mully
14th December 2010, 21:09
www.cookietime.co.nz

You prefer the apricot ones??

Heathen.

Crasherfromwayback
14th December 2010, 21:12
Well my favourite and first choice is Apricot, but if you are able to get both then definitely one of each! To be honest whatever one you could get would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
I'll see what I can do mate...

www.cookietime.co.nz

You prefer the apricot ones??

Heathen.

Hell yeah...so do I!!!

Kendog
14th December 2010, 21:17
They are damn fine cookies.
They didn't come to our floor this year either :angry:

Mully
14th December 2010, 21:17
Hell yeah...so do I!!!

What the hell.

I thought people only bought the apricot ones to gift to frenemies....

Now you sick freaks are telling me you like them? I feel like I've fallen into some twilight zone.....

sosman
14th December 2010, 22:56

Buggar man...I pitty ya!..thanks for reminding me that I've got to take some cash to work for when the new Raspberry & white chocolate cookies turn up :woohoo:

Gremlin
15th December 2010, 00:40
I like cookies.

EJK
15th December 2010, 00:51
I too want cookies

hellokitty
15th December 2010, 05:42
mmmmmmmmmmm cookies!
My cookies are arriving tomorrow :love:

Grubber
15th December 2010, 06:35
I got some last year, but that was only because the little girl selling them was bloody gorgeous. She was back this year but alas i missed out....on the cookies that is!
They are a damn fine cookie to be fair.:corn:

Str8 Jacket
15th December 2010, 06:51

Yeah, same.... APRICOT FTW!!!

firefighter
15th December 2010, 14:02
Buggar man...I pitty ya!..thanks for reminding me that I've got to take some cash to work for when the new Raspberry & white chocolate cookies turn up :woohoo:

What the fuck?! Do they do this flavour in them little ones that come in the tubs now!? :gob:

I need some 'me' time......

Danger Dave
15th December 2010, 14:33
just got mine today :woohoo:

Crasherfromwayback
15th December 2010, 14:35
What the fuck?! Do they do this flavour in them little ones that come in the tubs now!? :gob:

I need some 'me' time......

Looks like you can order them online mate! Let me know if you can't before I tuck into my last bucket!

Pete

firefighter
15th December 2010, 14:39
Looks like you can order them online mate! Let me know if you can't before I tuck into my last bucket!

Pete

Yeah you can't actually order them online it's just to ask to get the sales staff around.

They are tracking the auckland staff and seeing if any are available for me at all! It's too late for Auckland for new orders unfortunately.....but fingers crossed they call me back with good news!

Crasherfromwayback
15th December 2010, 15:26
Yeah you can't actually order them online it's just to ask to get the sales staff around.

They are tracking the auckland staff and seeing if any are available for me at all! It's too late for Auckland for new orders unfortunately.....but fingers crossed they call me back with good news!

Well let me know as soon as you know..otherwise I'm gonna start eating the fuckers!