3rd December 2003, 10:22
Next shot!

gpercivl
3rd December 2003, 10:25
Last one...

Kwaka-Kid
3rd December 2003, 11:14
here are some pics from me.

hey Si, nice hanging off, preparing for the left hander ahead.

Kwaka-Kid
3rd December 2003, 11:15
the KB pack, a few of us in there, not me tho.

Kwaka-Kid
3rd December 2003, 11:18
one with me going into the left hander after jenian.  in the photo i am inline with the guy in blue right in middle of pic.

Coldkiwi
3rd December 2003, 11:35
is it just my inexperience through castrol or is that guy on the left so far off line that he should be nicknamed Windows?

Kwaka-Kid
3rd December 2003, 11:53
unfortunatly with shots like that you cant see who is further back etc, and so cant tell if hes doing some position saving move or somthing by entering the corner really tight and swinging wide to scare the other dude off or somthing, who knows.  What i know is i used to think i took a crazy wide line thru that left hander but it sure as hell has worked for me, prolly about the only corner on the track where i kinda chose my own line, the rest i owe to a good 50odd laps of following darryl on his RGV250 and attempting to replicate his near perfect cornering with my bonus top speed - and the hardest part is when u are getting good @ his line then having to "cruise" down the backstraight @ his speed, damn darryl i swear youd kick some ass with ur corners and a bike that goes better down the straights.

gpercivl
3rd December 2003, 13:51
Hey KK, one photo of me in there plus 2 of Billy Bob (#55)...OK if I put 'em on our No Hair website???

http://www.nohair.co.nz

Greg

bluninja
3rd December 2003, 14:00
Thanks for the pics....it's a shame after climbing so far off the bike I don't lean it very far....great for wet weather, slow in the dry. Nice to see you got shows of me at my least favourite corner. Still the guy behind me didn't pass me until castrol on the next lap.

TTFN

Hoon
3rd December 2003, 17:45
Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
damn darryl i swear youd kick some ass with ur corners and a bike that goes better down the straights.

Yeah thanks for the praise but you always had it in you and would've got there eventually - I just saved you some time! 

Having a slower bike forces me to push harder in the corners and I'm actually happy to put in the extra effort as all those skills make me a better rider and can be carried over to my future bikes.

In saying that, I'm on the hunt for a new race bike so if anyone knows of any neglected or ex-race VFR400(NC30), ZXR400(L) or FZR400 90-92 going cheap (i.e. $2-3K) then PM me!!  The RGVs still got a few more things to teach me but soon it'll be time to raise the bar.

Kwaka-Kid
4th December 2003, 11:20
greg you are more then welcome to use any of those pics on your site. and il leven try search for a few more if i get time.

ta.