PDA

View Full Version : Northland: Northern Exposure Tour 2011

Qkchk
18th December 2010, 18:30
:wari:6th Annual Northern Exposure Tour 2011:wari:

That time of the year again! Qkchk and Qkkid would like to announce the NET 2011 :2thumbsup

A 3 day tour during the Auckland anniversary Weekend -
29th, 30th and 31st Jan 2011.
Up the West Coast to the Far North (Lighthouse @ Cape Reinga) and back down the East Coast.

Tour Itinerary:

Saturday 29th Jan

- Meeting Shell Westgate @ 9.30am with a pre ride briefing @ 10am leaving shortly after. - Please note the time change due to the weather
PLEASE BE THERE BEFORE THE BRIEFING!
- We are then taking the backroads / SH16 up to Wellsford
- Up to Maungatoroto, Dargaville and the WAIPOUA FOREST (can stop to see the giant Kauri tree TANE MAHUTA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C4%81ne_Mahuta) if need be).
- Stopping at Opononi (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Opononi_beach2.jpg) for lunch (awesome view of the harbor while you eat)
- Boarding the Vehicle Ferry at Rawene across to Kohukohu
- Rejoin SH1 and 'carve' the Maungamuka Gorge through to Kaitaia
- Time permitting and sore bums, could go out to Ahipara for a looksee etc..
- Finish up for the first day @ Waipapakauri Ramp, Ninety Mile Beach Park. This is were we will be based for the two night stay.
They have cabins and tent sites. (See below for booking info)

Sunday 30th Jan

Two options available here:

1. Touring to the Cape
Myself and Qkkid will be doing this option this year for mainly one reason - It is completely sealed to the lighthouse. The sealing work was completed in June 2010.

For those who have not been up to the cape, take the opportunity to ride to the northernmost end of New Zealand, you cant go any further than the lighthouse! You can see where the Tasman Sea meets the Pacific Ocean, on a clear day you can also see the Three Kings Islands.

Optional
If you do not wish to ride to the top (why wouldn't you?) you can go as far as Waitiki Landing for a cuppa or lunch.

On return, ther is an option to drop in at Houhora Heads for an icecream and then stop off at Awanui @ the Ancient Kauri Kingdom (awesome walk through staircase inside a Kauri tree) www.ancientkauri.co.nz

OR

2. Corner carving junkies
If you wish to do this option, I can direct you (its worthwhile!) Suggest you bring a map so you know where to go - Conduct a rough figure of eight route to maximize the Maungamukas and ride down the west side via Ahipara and Broadwood and out to the Maungamukas again then over to the East Coast and back via Waimate North and the gorge again. (Once you ride the 'mukas you will want to do it again and again, believe me!) Two doses of the 'mukas in one day! :woohoo: :wari:

Optional
Drop into the Mangonui Fish Shop for gorgeous Fish n' Chups for lunch.

Then:

Both groups then make their way back to Ninety Mile Beach Park for a drink or 5 and then settle in for BBQ dinner, which was a hit last year! :Punk:

Monday 31st Jan

- Depart Waipapakauri Ramp travelling the beautiful and picturesque East Coast down through Taipa, Coopers Beach, Cable Bay
- Continue on south via Matauri Bay and Kerikeri
- Over to Paihia for a late breakfast
- Rejoin SH1 at Kawakawa down to Whangarei
- Can go either way at Wellsford (SH1 or SH16) but would recommend SH16 due to Long weekend traffic.....
- Fin.

Optional
BBQ and Swim at our place in Albany once we get back into Auckland.

IMPORTANT STUFF - Please Read

1. This will be a MEDIUM PACED RIDE (open road cruising .... not warp speed, it IS a tour...) Open to all types of bikes.
If you intend on joining us, you must be able to ride at open road speeds competently. Learner riders, sorry this ride is NOT for you.
Please ensure your bike is roadworthy and capable of completing the (approx) 1500kms we will be doing over the 3 days.

2. People are welcome to join us for half a day or for the full 3 days, whatever suits your schedule (as long as you can abide by Rule #1)

3. I will not be responsible for anyone's actions to, from and during the tour. You will be responsible for yourself.

4. You are responsible for your own bookings, we are all grown adults here (well some of us are...)
Book your accommodation for the 29th and 30th Jan with the Top Ten Ninety Mile Holiday Park (http://www.ninetymilebeach.co.nz/index.html) or ring them on 0800-367-719. Most of the cabins can accommodate up to 4 people*. First in first served.........

*On a budget, want to save money? Why not get a cabin and share it with a few people to get costs down?

We will be only a five minute walk away from Ninety Mile Beach, so pack your togs and sandshoes!

5. Usually the long weekend up north is fine, very HOT weather... :cool: We will be going regardless of the weather.....(unless tropical cyclone :doh:)

6. Food and drinks can be purchased at the accommodation premises or take a trip to Kaitaia for supplies (approx 15mins ride from accommodation)

7. Please register your attendance HERE (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&ea=attend&e=2710&c=1). It would be nice to get a overall picture of numbers attending, Thanks.

8. Google Maps on where we are going, complete with fuel stations and food stops;

Day 1 Map (http://maps.google.co.nz/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114457715270444506428.00047d63fef6169c22455&z=8)

Day 2 Map (http://maps.google.co.nz/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114457715270444506428.00047d753d65bb09ee9b4&z=9)

Day 3 Map (http://maps.google.co.nz/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114457715270444506428.00047d765d96cde615bb0&z=8)

Here is a report (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=23974&highlight=northern+exposure) and another (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=24032&highlight=northern+exposure) from one of our previous Northern Exposure Tours..... so you can see what your getting yourself into... ;)

Roll on the long weekend!

Qkchk
18th December 2010, 18:31
We have booked our cabin and the camp owner has told us there are 14 cabins left! Dont muck around or you may miss out!

Qkchk
18th December 2010, 18:31
Reserved for more info

Clean_up
18th December 2010, 23:27
OH YEAH, count me and the wife in :) couldnt register our attendance on the calendar for some weird reason.

Clean_up
18th December 2010, 23:52
oh and for some reason your link for the camping ground didnt work...
try this:
http://www.ninetymilebeach.co.nz/index.html

BASS-TREBLE
19th December 2010, 08:12
7. Please register your attendance HERE (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=2286&day=2010-1-30). It would be nice to get a overall picture of numbers attending, Thanks.

That link links us back to last years attendance :msn-wink:

MarkW
19th December 2010, 08:20
Greetings all,

As a resident of the Far North I'll try to join you at Dargaville on the Saturday and then ride with you all.

If there is any interest I am happy to assist on the Sunday ride by acting as guide for anyone who wants to ride up or down 90 mile beach - high tide is just after 7am so up the beach would be safer than down. Call in at the Bluff and ride up Te Paki stream etc.

I'll also bring sauces, salt, pepper, tongs, barbie mate, paper plates and chopping board etc for the Sunday Barbecue.

Regards

Mark W

Sharry
19th December 2010, 15:45
"Book your accommodation for the 30th and 31st Jan"

Those are last years dates, bookings should be for the 29th and 30th :sherlock:

Yipeee I have the 29th and 30th booked in a nice cabin with 3 single beds and a bathroom :woohoo:

If someone wants to share it would be $45 each per night

Pumba
19th December 2010, 19:54
Looks like Dawn has been copy and pasting links from last years thread :facepalm:

BASS-TREBLE
19th December 2010, 20:01
I will book a cabin tomorrow. It sleeps 5 (3 Single and 1 Double)
If I get 5 together it will only be $50pp for both nights.

2 Single and 1 double bed available @ $50pp for both nights

Reply or PM me

Qkchk
22nd December 2010, 09:18
Looks like Dawn has been copy and pasting links from last years thread :facepalm:

All things fixed now - sorry just have been so busy and work 'puter has webmarshalled Kiwibiker.co.nz! :angry:

BASS-TREBLE
22nd December 2010, 13:47
Ignore post, all beds taken

DIN PELENDA
30th December 2010, 19:19
I b there ! :yes:

Qkchk
5th January 2011, 12:16
Just a reminder that this is at the end of THIS month!

Make sure you secure a room before they all go!

pocketcracker
7th January 2011, 17:14
map shows from wellsford to whanagrei , then across to dargaville and up around the coast ..

yet the text says to the bryderwyns then cutting across ruawai , into dargaville and up the coast ..

which route gonna be used please so i know where to meet as im now in whangarei.

CHEERS in advance.

*note to self* Make # plate QUIKKER KID !

wynw
7th January 2011, 17:26
you gona go "carve them muka's" again cracker?

Kiwi Graham
7th January 2011, 17:44
Have a good time you guy/gals.
Mrs KG and I had a great time last year,
We will be in Queensland this year bugger! :facepalm:

pocketcracker
7th January 2011, 21:15
you gona go "carve them muka's" again cracker?

sure am bud will link up with them like we did last yr but im gonna stay this time and go up to cape the following day.

keen ? the rat pack !

Qkchk
11th January 2011, 14:35
which route gonna be used please so i know where to meet as im now in whangarei.

Some of the riders may want to cut through Mangakaramea via Paparoa where some may cut straight through to Dargaville - hard to say whats going to happen on the day. Every year I make plans and shit always happens :eek: I would say either wait for us @ Paparoa or Dargaville.

Ntoxcated
11th January 2011, 15:27
Extra bed available.

I have booked a cabin with three singles, one of which is still available. Let me know if you need it.

EDIT: Found a taker.

Pumba
12th January 2011, 05:50
Hey, is anyones partner taking a car up this year?

The girlfriend is keen to come with but I don't know if she is up to three big days on the back of the bike yet :doh:

OutForADuck
12th January 2011, 08:53
Pumba you might have just answered your own question :msn-wink:

Pumba
12th January 2011, 19:08
Pumba you might have just answered your own question :msn-wink:

Don't even start with me:bleh:

Scouse
12th January 2011, 19:12
Not many people interested this year eh

Ntoxcated
12th January 2011, 21:02
Not many people interested this year eh

I think there are plenty going, but not everyone has clicked on the register link.

Sharry
12th January 2011, 21:34
I have booked a three single bed cabin with bathroom for myself and Zealchick.

There is one spare bed for a girl if someone is looking for a bed.

BASS-TREBLE
12th January 2011, 21:44
Ignore post, my beds are taken

Qkkid
13th January 2011, 15:46
I think there are plenty going, but not everyone has clicked on the register link.
I think the link for attendance is a little hard to see:bleh:
:niceone: yes plenty going there is at least 5 i know not registered:eek:
We always have about 25-30 people attend and visitors who join us for some of the time. So dont miss out on a cabin because ya left it up to the last minute.:spanking:
This is always a great long week end :yes:

geoffm
13th January 2011, 20:53
Hey, is anyones partner taking a car up this year?

The girlfriend is keen to come with but I don't know if she is up to three big days on the back of the bike yet :doh:

Might be taking the campervan up, if i can arrange things. I need to collect a woodsplitter from the inlaws in Whangarei, so if I go the bike will be on a trailer :-(
Have to see if I can get time off and if it will be worth the trip for a days riding.

Qkkid
17th January 2011, 15:55
Don't even start with me:bleh:

:msn-wink: Are we gonna see Carl this year:bleh:
Or is he pussy whipped:eek:

NinjaNanna
17th January 2011, 16:12
Mate, I'll take the last bed if its still available? Do you want the $50 transfered to your bank a/c or cash when we get there?

Update
1 double bed available @ $50pp for both nights

Also if you want a single let me know

Reply or PM me

BASS-TREBLE
18th January 2011, 16:22
I will be riding up sat morning from Bay of Plenty so if anyone is going on the ride from south of Auckland we can meet up on the way.

gunnyrob
18th January 2011, 18:36
Unable to attend this year due to a booze up at Ohakea. Will do the Paraparas & will possibly try the Jerusalem road on the Sunday though. Hope all goes well up North.

NinjaNanna
19th January 2011, 08:04
I will be riding up sat morning from Bay of Plenty so if anyone is going on the ride from south of Auckland we can meet up on the way.

That's going to make for a long day in the saddle. What time do you need to leave?

NinjaNanna
19th January 2011, 08:14
Who knows anything about all those lovely winding roads north of Mangamuka that link SH1 & SH10? Seems to be lots of different twisties around Peria.

I'm thinking a little exploring after getting back from the Cape on Sunday could be a good idea.

NinjaNanna
19th January 2011, 08:34
Hey QKCHK, any chance we could come home via Twin Bridges this year instead of SH1. Last time I got to ride Twin Bridges I ended up with a pillion due to their Buell throwing its drive belt.

BASS-TREBLE
19th January 2011, 10:05
That's going to make for a long day in the saddle. What time do you need to leave?

It's about 240km or so so will allow 3 hours. Leaving at 530 with 1 fuel/food stop on the way.
So trying to get there at 830 give or take.

Laava
19th January 2011, 19:51
Who knows anything about all those lovely winding roads north of Mangamuka that link SH1 & SH10? Seems to be lots of different twisties around Peria.

I'm thinking a little exploring after getting back from the Cape on Sunday could be a good idea.

Yep, there is a great little road that goes from Taipa SH10 to Pamapuria SH1 just north of the mukas. It has 7km of reasonable gravel. But is worth doing IMO

Qkchk
22nd January 2011, 20:28
Hey QKCHK, any chance we could come home via Twin Bridges this year instead of SH1. Last time I got to ride Twin Bridges I ended up with a pillion due to their Buell throwing its drive belt.

Yes this could be an option :)

I have learnt not to make plans as they tend to :wait:

Qkkid
23rd January 2011, 06:11
Yes this could be an option :)

I have learnt not to make plans as they tend to :wait:

:niceone:yep weather depending anything is a goer.
:eek::blip:Rains this week all good for long weekend :sunny:.................
Now that sounds a mighty fine plan if ya ask me:cool:

NinjaNanna
23rd January 2011, 08:43
Seems the old girls ready for the weekend:

Oil Level, check
Tread levels, check
Brake Pads, check
Brake Fluid level, check
Indicators, check
Headlight, check
Tail and Stop lights, check
Chain tension and lubed, check
Radar detector mounted, check
Tunes fitted, check
Givi Screen remounted, check
Wet weather gear packed, check
Fuel range calculated, check

One final test run Thursday Night then roll on the weekend, yeehaa

BASS-TREBLE
23rd January 2011, 18:14
Seems the old girls ready for the weekend:

Oil Level, check
Tread levels, check
Brake Pads, check
Brake Fluid level, check
Indicators, check
Headlight, check
Tail and Stop lights, check
Chain tension and lubed, check
Radar detector mounted, check
Tunes fitted, check
Givi Screen remounted, check
Wet weather gear packed, check
Fuel range calculated, check

One final test run Thursday Night then roll on the weekend, yeehaa

Very organised!

Now excuse me while I try to find my bike.

Qkchk
23rd January 2011, 19:09
Less than a week to go! :woohoo:

Weather looks bad at the moment but there is a HIGH predicted to hang over us this weekend straight from the Tasman. Fingers crossed things go to plan or I will have to dig out my raingear :facepalm:

Hope you all have accommodation sorted, unless you bring a tent :dodge:

Pumba
23rd January 2011, 20:24
Well I have been working through a few options in the last few days.

The triumph rear seat isint up to my girlfriends standards for long distance comfort:doh: so either we will take the bike up on the back of the ute and enjoy the talk shit part, go for a ride on Sunday and then drive home Monday.

Alternatively I think I have access to my mothers CB1300 that has not yet sold, a much comfier rear seat, and we will probably do all three days of riding.

Of course all of this is dependent on the weather, if it is shit I probably wont bother as it just aint worth the long term grief

Pumba
23rd January 2011, 20:37
Ohh and does anybody have a Pillion Belt that they may not be using that I can beg, borrow, steal?????

Somthing like in the photo would be good, and it needs to fit around my gut:eek:

Gremlin
23rd January 2011, 20:40
and it needs to fit around my gut:eek:
:killingme Tie down perhaps?

Clean_up
24th January 2011, 04:31
Due to a change in circumstances......the wife and I wont be able to make it this time round. Hope you all have a safe journey, and we're looking forward to seeing photos and hearing the stories, and hopefully will make it next time.

BASS-TREBLE
24th January 2011, 08:30
Due to a change in circumstances......the wife and I wont be able to make it this time round. Hope you all have a safe journey, and we're looking forward to seeing photos and hearing the stories, and hopefully will make it next time.

Thats a real shame, sorry to hear that.

Weather is looking rather bad for saturday http://www.metvuw.com/forecast/forecast.php?type=rain&region=nzni&noofdays=7

NinjaNanna
24th January 2011, 08:51
What dya mean, looks to me like its cleared by the time we leave Sat morning

NinjaNanna
24th January 2011, 10:03
The triumph rear seat isint up to my girlfriends standards for long distance comfort:doh:

Is the problem the overall position or that the seats too hard? I've got access to bubble wrap if that helps? I'm seriously considering adding some to my own seat to make it a little more comfy.

The offer still stands to have her on the back of my bike for a bit to, just so the old bod is in different positions for awhile.

Qkchk
24th January 2011, 15:59
Ohh and does anybody have a Pillion Belt that they may not be using that I can beg, borrow, steal?????

Somthing like in the photo would be good, and it needs to fit around my gut:eek:

Just install one of these:

Qkchk
24th January 2011, 16:45

Worse case scenario? ;)

NinjaNanna
24th January 2011, 18:26
Just install one of these:

Being a proponent of ATGATT any idea where he can then get some suitable leathers :devil2: No point solving one problem just to create another.

NinjaNanna
26th January 2011, 16:13
Thought this might be timely, not that we should be concerned :msn-wink:

taken from www.radardirect.co.nz

STEPPING OVER THE LINE
Traffic laws are there to ensure the safety of all road users.
When you break the law you must also expect to accept the consequences.

DEMERIT POINTS
Demerit points are given for some traffic offences and for ALL speeding
infringements, except those recorded by speed cameras.

If you get a total of 100 or more demerit points within two years your
licence will be suspended for 3 months.

If you are disqualified by the court for 6 months or more, any previous
demerit points will be cleared from your record.

Demerit points are dropped if you have not offended for two years or you are
suspended from driving through the demerit point system.

DEMERIT POINT OFFENCES AND POINTS
Exceeding the speed limit by up to 10Km/h 10
Exceeding the speed limit by 11 - 20Km/h 20
Breaching conditions of learner licence 25
Breaching conditions of restricted licence 25
Exceeding the speed limit by 21-30Km/h 35
Exceeding the speed limit by 31-35Km/h 40
Exceeding the speed limit by 36Kph + 50
Driving at a speed as to be unable to stop within 1/2 the clear distance ahead 20
Driving at a speed as to be unable to stop within length of lane visible 20
Driving at a speed as to be unable to stop short of the vehicle ahead 20
Careless or inconsiderate use of a motor car 35
Refusal to wait for the result of a breath screening test 50
Refusal to accompany a Police Officer when required 50
NOT Wearing a Safety Belt- You can be fined if you are aged 15 or over and you drive or ride in a vehicle without wearing a safety belt.

MANDATORY SUSPENSION OF DRIVERS LICENCE
Your licence will be suspended on the spot if::

A Police officer (Not a speed camera) detects you exceeding the speed limit
by more than 40Km/h Your Licence will be suspended for 28 days, and you will
have to face court-imposed penalties for your offence.

SPEEDING FINES:
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by up to 10Km/h $30.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 11 - 15Km/h $80.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 16 - 20Km/h $120.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 21 - 25Km/h $170.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 26 - 30Km/h $230.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 31 - 35Km/h $300.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 36 - 40Km/h $400.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 41 - 45Km/h $510.00
If you are caught exceeding the speed limit by 46 - 50Km/h $630.00

Qkchk
26th January 2011, 17:08
So there's word of a cyclone bearing down on us for this weekend. To be honest I am going to wait till either late Friday night or early Sat morning before finalizing if this ride will go ahead or not. I am happy to ride in the rain but a tropical cyclone, no way - I wouldn't want to any of you out there putting yourselves at risk. I have been reading up the forecasts (as they come through) from www.weatherwatch.co.nz who are the headliners for NZ weather reporting (news media).

There IS a tropical cyclone coming our way BUT with fingers crossed it may change direction (which they tend to do) or not be as bad as first predicted.

Have a look HERE (http://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/tropical-cyclone-wilma-heading-towards-upper-ni-maps) for the details on the cyclone. Shows a potential track and is quite detailed.

I'm predicting:
a bit of rain on Saturday heading up but Sunday and Monday will be sweet for riding. Lets just see what the cyclone is doing and discuss a plan of attack (even if we leave later in the morning).

Thanks
Dawn

Pumba
26th January 2011, 19:33
Well I can tell you I wont be in attendance if the current weather map remains true:doh:

But will make that call Sat morn

Qkchk
26th January 2011, 19:36
Well I can tell you I wont be in attendance if the current weather map remains true:doh:

Its not like you will get a wet back and arse........ :lol:

Pumba
26th January 2011, 19:44
You know that is the truth. But if my rain coat on the pillion seat gets as wet as that cyclone looks I will never hear the end of it

geoffm
26th January 2011, 21:19
You know that is the truth. But if my rain coat on the pillion seat gets as wet as that cyclone looks I will never hear the end of it

Looks like the missus is going up with the camper on Friday to the inlaws then on up (subject to weather) if your other half needs a ride in the dry..Coming back Monday.

Littleman
26th January 2011, 22:08
Wet.

Pillion.

Pussy.

Yummm.

NinjaNanna
26th January 2011, 22:16
maybe we could head south or east if the weather is crap up north. Must admit I always thought it odd they we go south when its bloody cold and north when its hot :weird:

FWIW I'd love to go east, still haven't done East Cape.

OutForADuck
26th January 2011, 22:22
If the cyclone lands It looks like it will take the whole North island in its path.

Fingers crossed... but I'm with Dawn... .rather not ride through a weekend of torrential rain.

gunnyrob
26th January 2011, 22:22
well it looks like I'll get spanked on Saturday on the Desert Road......

OutForADuck
27th January 2011, 06:01
Want to reword that Gunny? or can we have pictures :msn-wink:

RiderInBlack
27th January 2011, 07:27
Have a Good Ride.
I am working this Weekend in Whangarei Hospital's Orthopaedic Ward (Bones) and the Ward is still very full, so I don't want ta see any of ya in there.
Have fun, respect the Norf's Roads and take care.

Doug

Ntoxcated
27th January 2011, 07:37
I'm predicting:
a bit of rain on Saturday heading up but Sunday and Monday will be sweet for riding. Lets just see what the cyclone is doing and discuss a plan of attack (even if we leave later in the morning).

This 3 Day forecast (http://www.metservice.com/national/maps-rain-radar/rain-radar-forecasts/rain-forecast-3-day) at the moment shows it pretty much passing by lunchtime. The rest of the weekend looks sweet on the long range, although I imagine there will be debris all over the roads.

zealchick
27th January 2011, 09:53
Yup the forecast I just checked looks like it may clear after lunch? and be great for Sunday Monday, I may just leave a little later in the morning, if anyone is keen to leave a little later, make our way up and meet the hard cores up there? Let me know:sunny:

Can everyone cross their fingers the weather holds for me tomorrow morning please.....i sit my full in the morning, and would much rather do it on dry roads:blink:

NinjaNanna
27th January 2011, 09:58
I doubt there will be any hard cores leaving early (except maybe Bass-Treble leaving BOP). If the ride goes ahead I think we'd all be leaving that bit latter.

NinjaNanna
27th January 2011, 10:26
Wish I could pull a sickie on Friday! Could ride up friday, hunker down Saturday then enjoy Sunday, Monday.

I'd only be kidding myself if I said I'm the type to pull a sickie though, too much of a good boy (aka nanna)

nodrog
27th January 2011, 10:40
We might see you guys there :niceone:

Fanny.

Qkchk
27th January 2011, 11:11
Can everyone cross their fingers the weather holds for me tomorrow morning please.....i sit my full in the morning, and would much rather do it on dry roads:blink: Good luck on your test, try to relax and enjoy yourself!

Wish I could pull a sickie on Friday! Could ride up friday, hunker down Saturday then enjoy Sunday, Monday.

Friday arvo will be wet up in Northland.

Ive just checked out Weatherwatch again and my prediction might be on the money - good chance it may rain itself out during Friday night!

zealchick
27th January 2011, 14:00
Good luck on your test, try to relax and enjoy yourself!

Friday arvo will be wet up in Northland.

Ive just checked out Weatherwatch again and my prediction might be on the money - good chance it may rain itself out during Friday night!

Yeah thanks :-)
My money is on that prediction too....fingers crossed huh

Qkchk
27th January 2011, 16:49
I decided to ask Phillip Duncan (aka media frontman for Weather predictions) a question on the weatherwatch website (http://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/your-official-auckland-anniversary-weekend-forecast):

Like the most of Auckland, a group of us (Motorcyclists) will be heading out for the 3 days. We plan to ride up the west coast via Dargaville up to Kaitaia on the Saturday. Sunday and Monday look more settled but how windy/wet will it be riding up the West Coast on Saturday morning? Would it be better to hold off and head up around late morning/midday?

Thanks
Great site BTW

REPLY:

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback and the question. Personally I'd suggest holding off until later on Saturday morning. The rain will ease in the late morning, then the winds will move in from behind you (the south east). Winds will be a strong south easterly but probably not gale force.

Phil

So........ depending on how bad WILMA hits / how fast it moves, there is a possibility of heading off later in the morning.

At this stage we will still meet at Shell Westgate at the proposed time of 0830. I will be watching the weather very closely and will post up on the thread @ 10pm Friday night (at the latest) any change to the meeting time.

Thanks

BASS-TREBLE
27th January 2011, 17:36
Yeah would be great if you could post up by tomorrow night what's happening.
If we do get wet, it looks like sundays and mondays riding will make up for it =)

Qkkid
27th January 2011, 18:30
I doubt there will be any hard cores leaving early (except maybe Bass-Treble leaving BOP). If the ride goes ahead I think we'd all be leaving that bit latter.

Hey im hard core:bleh:
:psst:No abuse thankyou:eek:

zealchick
28th January 2011, 06:54
My flat mate has bailed on me for the weekend, if anyone needs a bed i have 2 spare in a cabin. own bathroom linen supplied and tea and coffee making facilities $45 per night :-)

RiderInBlack
28th January 2011, 10:05
Well the rain has set in up here (Just North of Whangarei) now. Started 10am, steady but is not heavy. No wind as yet.

NinjaNanna
28th January 2011, 11:06
Well I'm favouring a 3pm departure, express ride to the cabins, not f..ing around with half a dozen stops.

Leave Westgate, regroup Paparoa, refuel Dargaville, regroup Rawene, re-fuel Kaitaia, arrive cabins.

Westgate to Dargaville is approx 211 kms, Dargaville to Kaitaia is approx 173kms. Does anybody have trouble with this range between fuel stops?

Even if we leave at 3pm there's still 5hrs of daylight left. Provided we get Rawene before 7:30pm we won't miss the last ferry

george formby
28th January 2011, 11:21
Well I'm favouring a 3pm departure, express ride to the cabins, not f..ing around with half a dozen stops.

Leave Westgate, regroup Paparoa, refuel Dargaville, regroup Rawene, re-fuel Kaitaia, arrive cabins.

Westgate to Dargaville is approx 211 kms, Dargaville to Kaitaia is approx 173kms. Does anybody have trouble with this range between fuel stops?

Even if we leave at 3pm there's still 5hrs of daylight left. Provided we get Rawene before 7:30pm we won't miss the last ferry

I would suggest hitting the road asap, been raining since 9.30am here in the Bay, still light though. Could be a slow & interesting ride later in the day. I'm guessing your going over the Mangamukas? If their has been persistant rain the road surface will be very dodgy with gravel & foliage. Put your neoprene undercracks on & ride safe. :niceone:

Qkchk
28th January 2011, 11:22
First option will be the normal departure time of 9am. Would look at 12pm departure if the weather is still ick mid-morning.

Im still hoping it will pass over night...

Weather is fine down here but the wind is picking up. (Might be an interesting landing @ Auckland). Hardly any quakes here this week.

george formby
28th January 2011, 11:24
First option will be the normal departure time of 9am. Would look at 12pm departure if the weather is still mid-morning.

Im still hoping it will pass over night...

Weather is fine down here but the wind is picking up. (Might be an interesting landing @ Auckland). Hardly any quakes here this week.

My bad. Thought you were coming up today. The weather maps I have seen (metvuw) show clear skies up here by lunchtime tomoz & Sunday looks boooootiful!

http://www.metvuw.com/forecast/forecast1.php?type=rain&region=nzni&tim=30

DIN PELENDA
28th January 2011, 11:26
Hi sugar boys are you scared of melting . Taking my wife with me this time. Come on you soft cocks, what's bit of water on you. Last year we got hammered on the way back, this year be on way there it is all part of fun. See you all at 8.30 Shell.

Qkchk
28th January 2011, 11:27
My bad. Thought you were coming up today. The weather maps I have seen (metvuw) show clear skies up here by lunchtime tomoz & Sunday looks boooootiful!

http://www.metvuw.com/forecast/forecast1.php?type=rain&region=nzni&tim=30

You are very welcome to come up for a ride to the cape with us if you wish. Plan on having a Bbq dinner that night...

george formby
28th January 2011, 11:28
Hi sugar boys are you scared of melting . Taking my wife with me this time. Come on you soft cocks, what's bit of water on you. Last year we got hammered on the way back, this year be on way there it is all part of fun. See you all at 8.30 Shell.

That's the spirit! Have a great weekend y'all!

If I run out of electrickery tomorrow I might take the opportunity to come up & say hello & get my new tire scrubbed in. Then again I may still be here making coffee & watching toorists facebooking.

chanceyy
28th January 2011, 11:29
Hope you guys have a great ride & stay safe ..

doing a mystery ride morrow and its looking wet for us .. looking forward to reading your ride reports when you get back

have an awesome weekend :)

Qkchk
28th January 2011, 11:30
NinjaNanna - if we have to leave late in the day we could head straight up and leave the West Coast part for the return trip on Monday?

george formby
28th January 2011, 11:35
For those leaving a bit later tomorrow if I'm in the shop & have mod cons I can let you know how it is up here, from around 10am. PM for an on the spot weather report from the glorious Bay of Islands. Sminky.

Chaos_Warrior
28th January 2011, 11:43

Not that i am experienced with the run as never having done it before but does that plan not sound a bit too rushed at all? :scratch:
On a safety aspect the last thing we need is to be losing people on the way because we are trying to break our necks trying to dodge the rain clouds, we do not know what conditions the roads will be in what with surface water and debris etc etc. :eek:
Also, I for one I am planning/hoping to take some photo's of the occasion along the way to " keep the memory " (so to speak), as i have not travelled that far north. :ride:
I appreciate the keeping dry angle and would much rather avoid the inclement weather if at all possible but we will be two up for the journey and carrying a rucksack unless some kind person can stash it in a vehicle for us ( beg ! :sweatdrop ), so the odd stop / pull over is not something we would not welcome. :niceone:
How about a compromise and say make plans to leave at 13:00 ? :scratch:
Is just my opinion, and like a**holes we all have one, ha ha ! :killingme
Regards,
Chaos. :devil2:

RiderInBlack
28th January 2011, 11:46
No change right now. Steady rain, not heavy, no Wind in Whangarei. Nothing good wet-weather gear can't handle. Take it easy and ya won't be seeing me on the Ward. Pm today and Night Shift on Sat.
Ride Safe and have fun.

Doug

PS: Ya'd be safer riding in the rain, taking it easy than Hooning it in the dry trying ta make a "Dead-Line":msn-wink:

Qkchk
28th January 2011, 11:54
Lets see how Wilma spans out over the evening and I will assess the situation before 10pm tonight. I dont mind a bit of rain as long as it isnt like the downpour we had coming back last year on the NET 2010 and coming back from the Turangi Gathering back in June. Looks like we get some drizzle / rain in the morning but at least we will have the wind at our backs! :woohoo:

idleidolidyll
28th January 2011, 12:00

it aint soft; it's smart

if its not fun then why the fuck do it?
i've done enough riding in storms and freezing conditions thanks

BASS-TREBLE
28th January 2011, 12:28
Even if we do leave later, we will get wet at some point or another on the way up I'd say. It's not like at 1200 the rain will stop for good.

Once you're wet, you're wet. Be it heavy or light.

NinjaNanna
28th January 2011, 12:44
NinjaNanna - if we have to leave late in the day we could head straight up and leave the West Coast part for the return trip on Monday?

Twin Bridges up, Waipora Forest home. :first:

Qkkid
28th January 2011, 18:19
Our mobile numbers to contact us is 021878755 Steve/Dawn 0210334766
If for any reason you need to ring:niceone:

Qkchk
28th January 2011, 20:42
Im having a scan of the weather websites..........

Metservice rain forecast (http://www.metservice.com/national/maps-rain-radar/rain-radar-forecasts/rain-forecast-3-day) - looks like the bulk of the rain would have passed through by 9am.

I think the best plan of attack will be to delay the departure by 1 hour:

So this means a new meeting time of 9.30am with a 10am departure.

Hopefully this will give us a good breathing space, we may still encounter a bit of wet road but I think the worst will be over by then.

Any gripes / complaints?

BASS-Treble, I assume an extra hour will be a godsend for you?

zealchick
28th January 2011, 21:03
Good call, see you at 9.30 :-)

BASS-TREBLE
28th January 2011, 21:07
Yes that extra hour will be good, means I can have an extra hour of snoring tomorrow morning =)

I will plan to leave at 630 so I'm not the last there.
Can you please txt me if anything worthwhile changes 02102981201

See you all tomorrow

Chaos_Warrior
28th January 2011, 22:21
Most of what i have read today suggests that the rain will clear late morning so with that in mind i think a 10:00 leave is still a touch premature. :scratch:
People will still have to travel to the meet point for 09:30 which will mean being on the road for an hour or so before then. :sweatdrop
Also, without wanting to sound like a whinge, my personal belongings are in transit from The UK and not unpacked meaning i / we are not blessed with the most exceptional wet weather gear (have waterproof jackets and leggings). :violin:
For the sake of an extra hour i cannot help thinking that an 11:00 leave may be better, still giving ample time to get there and hopefully giving the weather a little longer to clear. :rolleyes:
I guess what any of us are saying here will be determined when we wake in the morning and open our curtains, you never know, we may be lucky :)
Regards,
Chaos. :devil2:

RiderInBlack
28th January 2011, 23:20
The rain is heavy in Whangarei now. The Kamo bypass on the North side of Whangarei was closed due to flooding on my way back from work @ 11:45PM. Please check the roads are clear heading North Tomorrow. Even if the rain has cleared, expect flooding, debris and rood damage. Please ride the road with care.

Gremlin
28th January 2011, 23:45
Having been out in it this evening, I can tell ya its very wet rain :yes:

OutForADuck
29th January 2011, 03:30
GOOD, I Find that dry rain so confusing :wait: 4:30am And rain virtually stopped here (titirangi)

nzkalt61
29th January 2011, 06:20
Rain has stoped here, patches of blue , could be windy tho.

RiderInBlack
29th January 2011, 06:20
Clouds are clearing and the rain has stopped in Whangarei. Just watch out for Road Damage and Debris OK. Whangarei Orthopaedic Ward is Full so there no room for ya if ya f*ck up. Ride safe, ride to survive.

DMNTD
29th January 2011, 06:22
Have a mean safe ride you lot...damn I miss those roads! :baby:

Qkkid
29th January 2011, 06:28
Clouds are clearing and the rain has stopped in Whangarei. Just watch out for Road Damage and Debris OK. Whangarei Orthopaedic Ward is Full so there no room for ya if ya f*ck up. Ride safe, ride to survive.

Hopefully the rain is gone now its lookin pretty good up here in Albany:banana::banana::banana:
The wind might just dry the roads out for us.:2thumbsup
See you turkeys at Westgate 9 30am
For those who are pussy whipped :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme and :baby:
Ya gonna miss a great weekend of:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

RiderInBlack
29th January 2011, 06:50
The latest conditions of North Island state highways from NZ TRANSPORT AGENCY (http://www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic/current-conditions/highway-info/road/7873/north-island.html) here: http://www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic/current-conditions/highway-info/road/7873/north-island.html

Most of that will have cleared be the time you guys get up here.

Qkchk
29th January 2011, 06:57
Most of that will have cleared be the time you guys get up here.

Doesnt look like any of the roads we plan on using are affected BUT we still need to keep our attention level just a smidge higher today with crap on the roads etc...

Qkchk
29th January 2011, 07:05
See, what did a tells ya?

Was hoping my prediction would span out. MarkW has reported a bit of flooding up in Peria (Taipa way, which is between Kaitaia and Mangonui on the east coast) and the rain has eased to a spittle @ 7am. Blue starting to show between clouds and a SW wind. He will be joining us on the ride today and will try to catch up with us at either Rawene or Kohukohu.

In Albany the rain has been gone for the last hour or two and we are now seeing blue between the clouds. Sometimes we even get a passing bright ray of :sunny: That SW wind is picking up but it shouldnt bother us at all.

We are still meeting @ 9.30am at Shell Westgate, this will give ample time for BASS-Treble to join us from Te Puke and to also help with the roads drying up a bit before we get into the ride.

Dont forget to pack your togs and some sunscreen!

Catch you all soon @ Westgate.

TOTO
29th January 2011, 07:06
Been through the Russel road yesterday - good condition, but on a few corners there are slips due to the rain and also there are a few unmarked new seal sections mid corner. Nothing too scary but caution required. Have a mean one falks. :)

Laava
29th January 2011, 08:35
Not going to meet up with you guys but have ute trailer from Whangarei area avail if needed. Take it easy 021 0796444

george formby
29th January 2011, 08:51
It's 25oC in the Bay today, blue skys & warm breezes. BUT, the roads are F%^&#$d.

Waitangi river has been over bridge level, Panorama holiday camp ground below the falls is underwater & their is a lot crap on the road with some huge pot holes formed.

Apparently roads are still blocked around Kawakawa, Moerewa & Kaeo.

The tide is dropping so the flooding should clear but will leave a lot of crap behind. Ride carefully!

Gremlin
31st January 2011, 03:51
They're having a jolly time (and certainly seemed like a good turn out) when I stopped by to say hello yesterday evening (Sunday evening).

Laava
31st January 2011, 17:28
Ha ha, I saw you lot at twin bridges today, gave you a thumbs up Dawn!

Maha
31st January 2011, 17:41
Saw some of them also, gave Boris and his followers a bit of room just south of Kaiwaka.

zealchick
31st January 2011, 18:42
That was THE BEST WEEKEND riding!!!!!!
Thanks Dawn for organising:-) Awesome bunch of people, awesome roads (despite the odd bit of flooding or remnants of)
My favorite has to be the Mangamukas......can't wait to go back next year.....on a bigger bike:woohoo:

OCD Legend
31st January 2011, 19:44
...on a bigger bike:woohoo:

I will be there next year - on a bigger bike 2:yes:

gunnyrob
31st January 2011, 19:52
Hope all went well boys & Girls, I had a magnificent ride South thru the Paraparas with a 100kmh tail wind on Saturday.

An equally excellent run home from Ohakea followed. Will try to make it to the ATNR on Thurs.

zealchick
31st January 2011, 20:14
I will be there next year - on a bigger bike 2:yes:

Yeehaa!! you missed a fantastic weekend, look forward to seeing you there next year:yes:

OCD Legend
31st January 2011, 20:19
Zeal you should join us in Taupo in 2 weeks...

BASS-TREBLE
31st January 2011, 20:21
What a GREAT weekend.
A big thank you to Dawn and Steve
I got home around 7, traffic was fairly heavy from Auckland back home.
Had a total of 1550km

Was nice to meet you all.
Cheers to Greg, Shane and Kyle for not snoring.

I won't comment on Kyle making his bed squeak all night with his blow up doll, and then putting a pin sized hole in it.....at least now it'll go down on ya
Greg, it was a pleasure to ride with you, thanks for the tips and laughs
Shane, thanks for our early trip to the Mangamukas today, it was a blast

zealchick
31st January 2011, 20:22
Zeal you should join us in Taupo in 2 weeks...

.........sadly i can't :crybaby:

DidJit
31st January 2011, 20:52
Wow — got the Northern Exposure Tour under our belts! :yes: Yep, the Mangamukas and the Waipoua Forest certainly gave me a refresher in tight twisties skills. Even started getting the hang of it coming back through it a 2nd time. 2-up riding was also pretty different for me (pretty cool though).

Mrs DidJit would like to thank:
NinjaNanna for the bubble wrap — between that and the trusty ol' towel, she was able to bear the excruciating hardness of the CBR's pillion seat that much more. :)

Zealchick for showing that Girl Power and VTR250 Power can easily mix it up with the "big boys" on tour.

Barbara for lugging all the baggage around in the "support vehicle."

We'd both like to thank:
Sharry, Korumba, Mr & Mrs Chaos_Warrior, Mr & Mrs Din Pelenda and the Hungarian contingent for the thoroughly engaging conversations, Ntoxcated & co. for their dulcet tones last night, and everyone else for making the tour what it was. Fuckin' mint.

Lastly, a huge thank you to QkChk for organising it all! :niceone: :clap: :woohoo:

I reckon we'll be keen for another one. Perhaps on two bikes. Or at the very least, with a sheepskin covered doubly soft gel pillion seat! ;)

pocketcracker
31st January 2011, 21:53
awsome weekend guys ..

thanks to the Qks .. once again a brilliant weekend had by all.

can't wait to hook up with every one again and carry ont eh good times.

Ps, i found the hole im my blow up dolly .. *WAS PRETTY BIG* Wink ! :shit:

awsome see all made it home in one piece ..

OutForADuck
1st February 2011, 05:52
Wow what a weekend.

Dawn, Thanks for yet another great organised event, it was a blast!!!!

Hightlights; Treble_Bass doing the distance again, dude your a legend and pleasure to ride with, Mike and Nathan's tunes on the Sunday evening, guys we gotta get you booked as regulars :yes:, MarkH making the trip to join and support us for the BBQ, Zealchick whipping a poor little 250 along like she had just stepped off a big one and was frustrated :facepalm:, Steve bouncing and coming up with smiles and not much else.

Special thanks the group that played the most, PocketCracker, Bass_Treble, ZealChick, Sharry, Ntoxcated, Ninjananna and of course to the roads of the north

Mangamuka rocks!!!!

See you all again next year if not before guys. (Pictures to come)

wynw
1st February 2011, 07:32
Sounds like you all had fun, sorry i missed playin with you guys this year but due to local flooding had to work:violin:

The Stranger
1st February 2011, 08:12
I must say, I was a little disappointed. We set out from westgate with 15 bikes and head north via the usual route (Old North, State16 etc) to Wellsford then to Paparoa at a steady pace.
Paparoa was the beginning of the end. We split into 2 groups. The men (3 of us) went to Dargaville via Paparoa road whilst Dawn led the 12 women folk along the flat straights to Dargaville.
WTF! Motorcyclists - yes motorcyclists chose the flat straight roads over one of the north's finest race tracks.

Where's the hard nuts, the daring, the adrenalin, the better ride stories?
Now I know Pocketcracker had serious attention issues and drooling problems and I know for sure some were very capable. The bigger concern is that it's now PC to ride slow. Apparently there is no shame in last place. Come on people, school's out, there is no award just for competing.

I blame Katweasel and his fellow members of the henny penny brigade for the level of emasculation of the current crop of riders.

Despicable!

zealchick
1st February 2011, 08:13
Wow — got the Northern Exposure Tour under our belts! :yes: Yep, the Mangamukas and the Waipoua Forest certainly gave me a refresher in tight twisties skills. Even started getting the hang of it coming back through it a 2nd time. 2-up riding was also pretty different for me (pretty cool though).

Mrs DidJit would like to thank:
NinjaNanna for the bubble wrap — between that and the trusty ol' towel, she was able to bear the excruciating hardness of the CBR's pillion seat that much more. :)

Zealchick for showing that Girl Power and VTR250 Power can easily mix it up with the "big boys" on tour.

Barbara for lugging all the baggage around in the "support vehicle."

We'd both like to thank:
Sharry, Korumba, Mr & Mrs Chaos_Warrior, Mr & Mrs Din Pelenda and the Hungarian contingent for the thoroughly engaging conversations, Ntoxcated & co. for their dulcet tones last night, and everyone else for making the tour what it was. Fuckin' mint.

Lastly, a huge thank you to QkChk for organising it all! :niceone: :clap: :woohoo:

I reckon we'll be keen for another one. Perhaps on two bikes. Or at the very least, with a sheepskin covered doubly soft gel pillion seat! ;)

Go for the two bikes option:yes: There will be an awesome vtr on the market very soon, would love to see it go to someone who will appreciate her as much as I do:wings:

NinjaNanna
1st February 2011, 08:21
Wow yet another great long weekend ride away with KB. I think this may have been one of the best. Thanks Dawn and Steve for taking the time to organise it. Thanks to all the great people to, awesome enjoyable rides and company for the evenings.

15 bikes plus a few pillions left Westgate in brilliant sunshine (well almost) on Saturday, the most eventful part was probably the flooding on SH16 heading toward Wellsford, once we got past there and the kms long tails all was good. Wind wasn't too bad, the forest was STUNNING, few bits of debris and gravel on the roads in places but nothing too scarey and no close calls for me at least.

The Forest - Superb
The Mungamukas - Great
The Cape Road - Great
Twin Bridges - Great ( but plenty of dodgey spots if you didn't have your eyes open and brain turned on)
Paparoa Rd - Good (wish I hadn't been so tired by that stage though)

Here's looking forward to Turangi and the Queen's Birthday weekend, roll on June.

Or maybe an East Cape Easter?

OutForADuck
1st February 2011, 08:29
some of my pictures. Can't get them all up so when I have more time will try to upload and post in a link

DidJit
1st February 2011, 08:54
... Despicable!

:lol:

Go for the two bikes option :yes: There will be an awesome vtr on the market very soon, would love to see it go to someone who will appreciate her as much as I do:wings:

Yeah, I think so too. :whistle: :innocent: :lol: We'll be keen to check it out when the time comes and, yep, she will. :niceone:

BoristheBiter
1st February 2011, 11:48
Saw some of them also, gave Boris and his followers a bit of room just south of Kaiwaka.

???

Didn't go on it, or do you mean Sunday

Maha
1st February 2011, 12:47
???

Didn't go on it, or do you mean Sunday

No Monday, It was NToxicated on the SP1 and perhaps OFADuck? plus a couple of hairnets.

NinjaNanna
1st February 2011, 13:07
I must say, I was a little disappointed. We set out from westgate with 15 bikes and head north via the usual route (Old North, State16 etc) to Wellsford then to Paparoa at a steady pace.
Paparoa was the beginning of the end. We split into 2 groups. The men (3 of us) went to Dargaville via Paparoa road whilst Dawn led the 12 women folk along the flat straights to Dargaville.
WTF! Motorcyclists - yes motorcyclists chose the flat straight roads over one of the north's finest race tracks.

Now I know Pocketcracker had serious attention issues and drooling problems and I know for sure some were very capable. The bigger concern is that it's now PC to ride slow. Apparently there is no shame in last place. Come on people, school's out, there is no award just for competing.

I blame Katweasel and his fellow members of the henny penny brigade for the level of emasculation of the current crop of riders.

Despicable!

What no bites? Maybe you should quote Katman in here to get it going.

OutForADuck
1st February 2011, 13:42
No Monday, It was NToxicated on the SP1 and perhaps OFADuck? plus a couple of hairnets.

Yep that was us..... good to see you guys out there, enjoying the sunshine :yes:

The Stranger
1st February 2011, 14:20
What no bites? Maybe you should quote Katman in here to get it going.

As if this matter isn't dire enough we don't need Katman in here to gloat over having neutered a generation of bikers.
I thought that the govt would have to prize our motorcycles from our cold dead hands, but the rate it's going Katman will have people handing them in voluntarily.

Littleman
1st February 2011, 15:52

Despicable!

So, given everybody was riding responsibly, I take it there were no crashes then?

NinjaNanna
1st February 2011, 15:56
So, given everybody was riding responsibly, I take it there were no crashes then?

hmmmm, you'd be forgiven for thinking that :shutup:

DIN PELENDA
1st February 2011, 16:52
x2 blah blah blah blah blah.......thank you all !

DIN PELENDA
1st February 2011, 17:02
Thank you more...........

DIN PELENDA
1st February 2011, 17:20
Special thanks to Attila for picking me up from other side of lake as I was fucked to swim back, getting old !

DIN PELENDA
1st February 2011, 17:46
Love you all !

The Stranger
1st February 2011, 18:13

Someone had to provide the better ride stories.

DIN PELENDA
1st February 2011, 20:07
some of my pictures. Can't get them all up so when I have more time will try to upload and post in a link

I know you cant get it up as you need to get your finger out of way.

Clean_up
15th December 2011, 13:22
is there gonna be another one of these??

Qkkid
15th December 2011, 17:40
is there gonna be another one of these??

:cool:yes will go up over Christmas :rolleyes:

Clean_up
15th December 2011, 20:32
SWEET!!!!!:niceone::niceone::niceone::niceone::nic eone:

Clean_up
30th December 2011, 21:20
2012 one being organised anytime?