PDA

View Full Version : VTR 250 - Black. A great first bike

C.Linnell
20th December 2010, 13:08
The only first bike you should consider.

When I first saw this Mercedes Black VTR250, I fell in love.

At 32.1 horsepower, and a comfortable 141kg, it will take you from 0 to 100kph in just over 6 seconds, reaching a top speed of 170kph.

It's one of the fastest 4-stroke 250cc motorbikes on the market today, a stable and agile commuter, and a great way to see the country (so comfortable that you'll get from Cape Reinga to Bluff without so much as a sore back). Its 13 litre tank will get you from Auckland to Taupo for about $20.00, with plenty of fuel to spare. Over 315km at a push actually!

Several modifications give this motorcycle that bit of character that you know you're looking for: new mirrors, foot pegs, LED indicators and tail lights, and to add a little minimalist individualism, a repaint in Mercedes Black with tasteful flecks of white.

Of particular note is the bassy Leo Vince aftermarket exhaust. It's a head-turner for sure. Mechanics have even asked to buy it off me.

No expense has been spared on maintenance and servicing, and the bike is currently running on new chain, sprockets, tires, and brakes. It's got a long life ahead of it.

You need to see this bike, so there's only one thing left for you to do: call me (021 044 2524)

Sidewinder
21st December 2010, 07:01
haha its not a real leo pipe, its just a sticker lol. damn good bike tho never let me down and i did the 1st 40000ks on the best

C.Linnell
21st December 2010, 09:07
Not real?! Well it might as well be - it sounds incredible.

C.Linnell
21st January 2011, 08:43
Bike sold.

wanpo
21st January 2011, 10:13
Congrats to the new owner, I know this bike. It sounds awesome.