PDA

View Full Version : Dukic Performance "MDX" suspension

Shaun
30th December 2010, 08:31
Hi all, this is to announce a new association I have with Kerry Dukic " Dukic Performance"

Most recent Performace with his suspension include

2x the fastest Superbikes around Wanganui ( Streets where you guys ride your Road bikes using STD modified suspension parts)

WINNER of Taupo 3 hour endurance race.

If any one is having drama with your suspension options, just email me, and I will do my best for you.

MD
30th December 2010, 19:44
MDX sounds far to technical to me.
But to anyone with a 1050 Tiger I seriously recommend you get in touch with Dukic Performance for an improvement you wont regret.

Robert Taylor
30th December 2010, 20:01
MDX sounds far to technical to me.
But to anyone with a 1050 Tiger I seriously recommend you get in touch with Dukic Performance for an improvement you wont regret.

Im glad you mentioned the Tiger 1050, we now have Ohlins rear shocks for these at $999 incl gst

Sidewinder
31st December 2010, 10:39
standard supension? do you mean standard forks by any chance? unless i was dreaming i saw a zx10 with ohlins cartrigde kit in the front and a penski rear shock?????

Hitcher
31st December 2010, 11:05
I know that there are some issues between some aftermarket suspension providers who post on Kiwi Biker. Could those please be avoided in this thread, for no other reason than to save Moderators grief and angst over the holiday period. Thank you

F5 Dave
4th January 2011, 19:50
Im glad you mentioned the Tiger 1050, we now have Ohlins rear shocks for these at $999 incl gst
I've just got a stomach cramp. Oh well, maybe I should buy a spare at that price.

Robert Taylor
5th January 2011, 10:03
I've just got a stomach cramp. Oh well, maybe I should buy a spare at that price.

These are a lower spec than yours and not yet ready, nonetheless much better than oem.

Shaun
6th January 2011, 08:19
Thanks from myself and Kerry for all the enqiries folks

Eddieb
7th January 2011, 15:21
I've never had him do any suspension modification work for me but he adjusted the settings on the stock forks of my Ducati 888 while out one day which improved the ride for me.

He also used to service my Ducati 888 and I didn't have any mechanical issues with it as a result of that servicing.

Sidewinder
7th January 2011, 16:29
Does KD actually do good work and get good results?
I know he tells some rather bs stories but I can take that if he does good work.
Is there anyone out there that's impartial in this never ending saga?

in the end of the day it doesnt matter who you go with you have to be able to understand and tell them how you want your susspension to feel. they both just have good advice and can do a good base set up for you. robert does have better jokes tho...............

_STAIN_
7th January 2011, 16:32
Does KD actually do good work and get good results?
I know he tells some rather bs stories but I can take that if he does good work.
Is there anyone out there that's impartial in this never ending saga?

maybe you should go to a race meeting some time and see how many bikes carrying the Dukic logo are up the pointy end

onearmedbandit
9th January 2011, 18:16
At the request of the OP I have pd'ed a lot of the posts here. This wasn't done with any agenda, but to trim the thread appropriately a lot of posts had to go.

Quasievil
9th January 2011, 21:40
Wow thats interesting seen as Spanks policy is not to delete stuff.
Someone threatening court action lols

bloody spring technicians (Robert n Shaun n Dukic) should get over them selves I reckon :innocent:

Kickaha
9th January 2011, 21:45

bloody spring technicians (Robert n Shaun n Dukic) should get over them selves I reckon :innocent:

Wasn't deleted though only moved, I thought it was adding to a very interesting discussion, bloody interfering mods :bleh:

Sidewinder
9th January 2011, 21:51

dude im just suprised for once it wasnt any of my posts getting deleted!

onearmedbandit
9th January 2011, 21:54

Nothing was deleted mate, don't know where you got that idea from.

Shaun
10th January 2011, 06:36
Thanks for the clean up Mods.

You have my commitment to staying on subject at all times, and NO bad mouthing of any parties on here:yes:

imdying
10th January 2011, 09:14
There are techs in NZ quietly going about their business without the muck raking, anyone who is upset can always use one of them instead... of course, the largest suspension outfits in the states are always happy to sell their gear to us, and their experienced technicians have access to all the same resources.

Robert Taylor
13th January 2011, 20:34
There are techs in NZ quietly going about their business without the muck raking, anyone who is upset can always use one of them instead... of course, the largest suspension outfits in the states are always happy to sell their gear to us, and their experienced technicians have access to all the same resources.

Truth and ethics is all that any competing businesses would ever ask for and I cannot see how anyone with any vestiges of decency would disagree with that! I am aware of general verbal away from all ears muckraking that goes on at events etc, stuff that is not in print and beyond any parties that have posted on here. If you have a product that has high profile, if you are seen to be successful and have a profile in print its an inevitable part of life and I would stress that I am pointing it out as a generalisation.

I am proud that I spend the time to help people and will continue to be forthcoming in doing so. Sometimes for whatever sensitivities that can ruffle the odd feather, thats a risk.

Im glad you bought up the point about overseas resellers. The reality is that they havent got their feet on the ground here in New Zealand so they have nowhere near the appreciation of our roading and track conditions that local and focused suspension technicians have. If there is a valving or respringing issue ( or a warranty issue ) its a hell of a lot easier to access the local product trained technician.

Shaun
16th January 2011, 09:04
Keep the enquiries coming folks.