PDA

View Full Version : Been lurking a while, thought I'd better say Hi (matdaymon)

matdaymon
8th January 2011, 17:11
Hi, Been lurking around here for a while but only recently made it my new forum to spend a fair bit of my internetting time on since I'm trying to move away from cars.

Currently on my 6R which I passed just before Christmas and riding my GT250 Hyosung dubbed "little tui" due to its Orange paintwork.

Hoping to learn far more about bikes in general and come along for a few rides in the future, health and uni permitting. Planning on building my own cafe racer or bobber in the future for when I get my Class 6

Cheers and beers:drinknsin:

Rad37
8th January 2011, 23:31
Hi, Been lurking around here for a while but only recently made it my new forum to spend a fair bit of my internetting time on since I'm trying to move away from cars.

Currently on my 6R which I passed just before Christmas and riding my GT250 Hyosung dubbed "little tui" due to its Orange paintwork.

Hoping to learn far more about bikes in general and come along for a few rides in the future, health and uni permitting. Planning on building my own cafe racer or bobber in the future for when I get my Class 6

Cheers and beers:drinknsin:

Welcome good place to learn :)

EJK
8th January 2011, 23:58
Welcome to KiwiBiker Forum! - The home of experts and geniuses, where you will find all the answers to your questions!

Welcome! :-)

BiK3RChiK
9th January 2011, 07:32
Welcome! Just donīt believe everything you read or hear....

Drew
9th January 2011, 08:25
Don't believe almost everything on here. But it's entertaining, especially if ya like to give people shit and wind them up.

FJRider
9th January 2011, 08:31
Welcome to KiwiBiker Forum! - The home of experts and geniuses, where you will find all the answers to your questions!

Welcome! :-)

Sometimes ... even ... the answers you want ... :innocent:

Str8 Jacket
9th January 2011, 08:36
Welcome! Just donīt believe everything you read or hear....

I don't think its too bad now that, the dude who sold icecreams has gone.....

matdaymon
9th January 2011, 10:30
I don't think its too bad now that, the dude who sold icecreams has gone.....

I missed out on ICECREAM??? :shit: Knew I'd spent too much time on the Coro...
Thanks for the welcome, hopefully once my ****ing car sells I'll start looking seriously into my next project. Until then, I'll be reading a lot, shifting through the BS and asking dumb questions:woohoo:

FJRider
9th January 2011, 13:17
...... Until then, I'll be reading a lot, shifting through the BS and asking dumb questions:woohoo:

BS is our specialty .... :innocent:

The Everlasting
9th January 2011, 17:17
Welcome! :)

Maakz
10th January 2011, 21:47
Heya, welcome in. How're ya finding the Hyosung...? really envy ya getting out there and doing ur thing. I have a major case of bike envy! The tui sounds like a tidy number, visibility counts man.

HenryDorsetCase
10th January 2011, 21:55
ZWTzyU5MFgM

matt daaaaamon.

welcome. :)