PDA

View Full Version : Alright chaps (sid in fife)

sid in fife
12th January 2011, 08:58
hi you lot :niceone:

im Sid, im still in scotland just now but hope to get down to your neck of the woods asap .
100 s of question i would like to ask but the first is the bike culture in your bra country ??

im a carpenter/joiner so if there s any body in the trade that could give me pointers on that front too im all ears ,eventualy want to set up a wee buisness but first things first .

any feedback would be totaly cool guys so dont be shy .........:niceone::niceone:

ive own a bike since i was 14 ,trail bikes to chops (xs650) built a zzr 600 street fighter using only the motor the rest was scavanged lol got my self a zx7r then spend 4.5 k on it (blueprint motor 144bhp) dymag wheels etc. now i own a zx10r 08 ...awesome bit of kit .

Grubber
12th January 2011, 08:59
Morning SIF.:msn-wink:

MSTRS
12th January 2011, 09:08
100 s of question i would like to ask but the first is the bike culture in your bra country ??

Yep. We have a bike culture and the country does support a lot of tits...

sid in fife
12th January 2011, 09:13
9.10 pm here m8 -10 also ;0(

Mom
12th January 2011, 09:19
9.10 pm here m8 -10 also ;0(

Clear blue skies here and mid 20's where I am sitting. Welcome to KB.

ellipsis
12th January 2011, 09:59
...asking a question on here is risking a lot of dumb to offensive replies...we have a bike culture down here that is definitely diverse and the riding down here is just as diverse...where are you planning on setting up down here...plenty of opportunities for a carpenter/joiner to do well down here...South Island is the place to be...good luck and take the shit with a grain of salt...welcome...

BMWST?
12th January 2011, 16:06
building industry in a bit of strife at the moment but it can only go up and there is a possibility that there will be a skills shortage when things pick up again.Our residential construnction is mainly timber framed and our commercial construction would be mainly reinforced concrete with steel partitions fit out.Smaller commercial jobs would prolly be a mix of concrete with structual steel beam/portals.