PDA

View Full Version : My last big ride today!

Tink
16th January 2011, 18:35
The 250 has done me proud, but its time to move on to better things. She is a great bike for a learner, and is run in ... 8600km and fully serviced, never dropped, one careful lady owner, so if you know someone looking head to Mr Motorcycles in Pukekohe.

Two more sleeps and I will have my new bike! Damn a new toy, mind you I think the man is more excited helping me get a new yoshi exhaust, and customize it too me.:devil2:

hellokitty
16th January 2011, 18:45
:niceone: Awesome news! Goodlooking bike you are getting! I want to see pics on FB when it comes home :msn-wink:

Tink
16th January 2011, 18:54
:niceone: Awesome news! Goodlooking bike you are getting! I want to see pics on FB when it comes home :msn-wink:

Heh there will be a photo shoot of before and after !!!!! For sure!!! :)

Fatt Max
16th January 2011, 18:59
The 250 has done me proud, but its time to move on to better things. She is a great bike for a learner, and is run in ... 8600km and fully serviced, never dropped, one careful lady owner, so if you know someone looking head to Mr Motorcycles in Pukekohe.

Two more sleeps and I will have my new bike! Damn a new toy, mind you I think the man is more excited helping me get a new yoshi exhaust, and customize it too me.:devil2:

Sounds like a freaking ripper, nice one mate....enjoy the new bike

PrincessBandit
17th January 2011, 11:22
Only one more big sleep! Excited? Can't wait to see your new bike - with you on it!

Stirts
17th January 2011, 11:30
So I take it you will be ringing in sick tomorrow? :wings:

Fatt Max
17th January 2011, 14:24
......I thought 'Ahh, the last big ride....sounds like my wedding night...'

Still, once you've had fat.....

The Everlasting
17th January 2011, 16:31
Congrats on the new bike!