21st January 2011, 15:09
Kawasaki KR150 S Gasket Set

brand new after market from Thailand

FULLY GUARANTEED AGAINST DEFECTS,TOP QUALITY

these are quality aftermarket parts,not a OEM product

http://cdn.sella.co.nz/images/thumb/d/s/1/76sds1-640x500.jpg

awa355
10th February 2011, 09:45
H I'm not after a gasket set for this bike , but am interested in where in Thailand you got it. If its from a company that manufactures gaskets, I am keen to contact them. Thanks, Arthur

gammaguy
10th February 2011, 14:36
i get them from one of my many suppliers in the Asia Pacific region.I run a motorcycle spare parts importing and exporting business from here in Singapore where I now live.

I have been in this business for over twenty years now,in many parts of the world,and I know where to find everything related to motorcycles.

If you need any specific items,please let me know,I will be happy to help

cheers.

awa355
10th February 2011, 16:09
I would be keen to pick up a gasket kit for a 85-91 Gb500tt. Dont need anything right now, but would be nice to know if anything had to be pulled apart, I would have the gasket required, at hand. Thanks

gammaguy
10th February 2011, 21:32
there is no specific gasket set aftermarket for that model because it was a japan only model.

I have available a full aftermarket set for a similar model,it costs $159 plus shipping.

This set has all the gaskets you will need for a full stripdown,including head gasket,base gasket,engine side cover gaskets,and maybe some you will never use!

The gasket set is top quality,made in japan.

Let me know if you need pictures of it,and while you are there price up a genuine set from Honda.

Last time I did they were over $500!:yes:

Let me know if you need a manual for one of those too,I have a few available on disk or in book form

cheers.