PDA

View Full Version : Bike information, tips and skills for the LADIES

StoneChucker
18th June 2005, 22:17
http://www.bikegirl.co.uk/

I reccommend the Resources (http://www.bikegirl.co.uk/resources/resources.html) page. Stay away from the Hunks section, we all know the guys on KB are by far the most handsome on the net :devil2:

(There's even a "how to wheelie" section, although I wouldn't reccommend trying that, being dangerous and illegal and all.)

crashe
18th June 2005, 22:59
Thanks for the website....
much appreciated...

Velox
19th June 2005, 00:33
Sc - have you been doing more "Keyword/s: bike AND girls" google searches? :nono:
Heh heh

Cheers though mate! I wanna wheelie now!

StoneChucker
19th June 2005, 09:38
Sc - have you been doing more "Keyword/s: bike AND girls" google searches? :nono:
Heh heh

Cheers though mate! I wanna wheelie now!
Um, NO :nono: I searched for info on wheelies, and some nutter thinks women can do them :whistle: Struth, what next :no: hehehe [pt]

MadDuck
19th June 2005, 20:57
You really are a worry SC!

Yes girlies can do wheelies (Swanman taught me how) but we often chose not to cos it kinda hurts when they go wrong and our brains are in our heads not our...... :wait:

placidfemme
20th June 2005, 10:13

Yes girlies can do wheelies (Swanman taught me how) but we often chose not to cos it kinda hurts when they go wrong and our brains are in our heads not our...... :wait:

lol :ride:

StoneChucker
20th June 2005, 12:42

You're bloody kidding right????? Did you not see the [pt] after my last post? If I thought of women riders in such a way, do you think I would have bothered posting the site for you?
How many times have I applauded and envied riding of women (velox for one :Punk: ) I can't even do wheelies, so I'm one step behind you MadDuck.

I don't appreciate your comment on where my brain might be (or the resulting innuendo in the reply your post got). I'm not like that, I don't think like that and I'm sick of being assumed to be like that. I'm nothing but nice, and what do I have to show for it?

Fuck all, thats what.

PS: IF you think I've overreacted, I'm sorry. I don't see the funny side of your post (I admit there could be one) and I've had a shit weekend / time lately. Nothing personal against you, I just want to stop where this thread is going.

Hitcher
20th June 2005, 12:47
IF you think I've overreacted, I'm sorry. I don't see the funny side of your post (I admit there could be one) and I've had a shit weekend / time lately. Nothing personal against you, I just want to stop where this thread is going.
Piss taker meets piss giver. Urine luck?

StoneChucker
20th June 2005, 13:04
Piss taker meets piss giver. Urine luck?
Hmpf, you're like the father who rubs his sons head and says "ahhh, isn't that cute" when the son is having a tantrum - infuriating :) hehe

I feel better now, and as I said, nothing personal - just want to point out my feelings, and nip any assumptions regarding my points of view.

Does anyone know what happens when MadDuck gets mad??? :no:
/runs away

White trash
20th June 2005, 17:08
(Swanman taught me how)

Bwahahaha :rofl:

White trash
20th June 2005, 17:10
I'm nothing but nice, and what do I have to show for it?

Mate, how old are you? I'd have thought you realised that "nice guys" finnish last.

And sometimes not at all........

James Deuce
20th June 2005, 17:18
Mate, how old are you? I'd have thought you realised that "nice guys" finnish last.

And sometimes not at all........

By gum, the lad's right!

Slipstream
20th June 2005, 19:04
I'd have thought you realised that "nice guys" finnish last.

Of course they finish last! They're like lost keys...you don't keep looking once you've found them, do you.
It's logical innit. :weird:

MadDuck
22nd June 2005, 18:45
You're bloody kidding right????? Did you not see the [pt] after my last post? If I thought of women riders in such a way, do you think I would have bothered posting the site for you?
How many times have I applauded and envied riding of women (velox for one :Punk: ) I can't even do wheelies, so I'm one step behind you MadDuck.

I don't appreciate your comment on where my brain might be (or the resulting innuendo in the reply your post got). I'm not like that, I don't think like that and I'm sick of being assumed to be like that. I'm nothing but nice, and what do I have to show for it?

Fuck all, thats what.

PS: IF you think I've overreacted, I'm sorry. I don't see the funny side of your post (I admit there could be one) and I've had a shit weekend / time lately. Nothing personal against you, I just want to stop where this thread is going.

OMG YES you have over reacted. Used to be we could have a joke with each other and no offence taken. :grouphug: Ive met you and know you a great guy you silly bugger!

PS: WT I didnt follow Swanmans instructions due to absloute FEAR of hurting myself

StoneChucker
22nd June 2005, 21:56
OMG YES you have over reacted. Used to be we could have a joke with each other and no offence taken. :grouphug: Ive met you and know you a great guy you silly bugger!

PS: WT I didnt follow Swanmans instructions due to absloute FEAR of hurting myself

:whistle: Did I write that post above? Me? Never.....
Hope the PM said it all. Just bad timing :yes: No offence taken (now), just me being a tad moody.;)

Keep em coming, I can take it :devil2: (cowers like a school girl)

PS: I know what you mean about the wheelies, I don't wanna scratch my bike!!!! :ride: