PDA

View Full Version : Trials

Adam Raga
20th June 2005, 13:49
this is the place to have a genaral discusion about trials

NordieBoy
20th June 2005, 19:50
Ok so there I was and the judge he says that I should shut up and that I was predjuicing my case and that I'd better get down off the table or he was going to add contempt of court to the charges.
I mean what the hell? I just called him a nazi thug and to keep his jackboots out of my face or I'd deal to him.

Some people are just touchy I guess.

Probably PMS/PMT.

Mr Skid
20th June 2005, 20:02
Ok so there I was and the judge he says that I should shut up and that I was predjuicing my case and that I'd better get down off the table or he was going to add contempt of court to the charges.
I mean what the hell? I just called him a nazi thug and to keep his jackboots out of my face or I'd deal to him.

Some people are just touchy I guess.

Probably PMS/PMT.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jantar
20th June 2005, 20:51

Yes, You've found the right place. Just ask away and if there are any other trials riders around they'll answer you.

Oh, Welcome to the site. I see this is your first post. :2thumbsup

Motu
20th June 2005, 22:26
I've been playing around on trials bikes since 1981,not very well,but enough to get enjoyment out of it.If you ride a Gas Gas you are out of my league,I just ride in the lowest grade of Twinshocks....I'd love a modern bike,but would have to go up a grade,being at the bottom of the rung suits me fine.

Riding a trials bike is possibly the most important thing a rider could do to improve their all round riding,pity so many don't.Balance,machine control,reading surface conditions,picking a line,mental preperation....everything is covered.The riders in trials are the friendliest you'll find in any motorsport,everyone wants to help,everyone offers encouragement and support...no egos here.Even the top riders will discuse a section between themselves,take pointers from someone else,offer their bike for rides - the best atmoshere of any motorcycle sport.

Ixion
20th June 2005, 22:28

And tribulations ?

Welcome and may nary a dab sully your score.

Trakxntrials
23rd June 2005, 22:04
Hi Adam Raga, I am new to the trials scene too - so if you find yourself in the Mercer area on this coming Sunday 26th, come to a trials meeting - you will be most welcome. If your interested, go to the service centre at Mercer and turn right, go down the dip and look out for the little Trials signs. It is being held at the Motor cross track. Come and say hello, I will be the female making you sign in :)

Wellyman
24th June 2005, 21:16
Hello Adam. Welcome to the site I'm an off-road rider but have been intrested in trials for years and enjoy watching trials because it so jawdropping what you guys do.