PDA

View Full Version : Women...

ManDownUnder
21st June 2005, 12:15
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom><BIG>Mix-up costs man wife and mistress</BIG></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A Romanian man lost his wife and mistress in one night after buying both a personalised gold necklace and mixing up the gifts.

Petru Cioaba, from Focsany, bought identical necklaces for his wife and his mistress and had their initials and a personal message engraved onto each one.

But he mixed up the necklaces, and after he left his wife the necklace one morning as a surprise present for her and went to work, he got a message from a lawyer saying she was filing for divorce.

Cioaba said he hoped his wife, to whom he has been married 20 years, would not go through with the divorce, local daily 7 Plus reported.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1310691.html?menu=news.quirkies.rockyrelationsh ips

GO FIGURE!!!!

SPORK
21st June 2005, 16:48
Solution? Refer to all of them wimmin things as "Her". Will save many future mix ups from happening!

bugjuice
21st June 2005, 17:01
and this is news or a joke? don't get it either way.. I've done way worst shit, and never made the news..

ManDownUnder
21st June 2005, 17:05
and this is news or a joke? don't get it either way.. I've done way worst shit, and never made the news..

I think it's true (the reason for citing the source...). The one about some dude gluing mouth and nose closed and suffocating was in there too..!
MDU

bugjuice
21st June 2005, 18:08
The one about some dude gluing mouth and nose closed and suffocating was in there too..!
MDU
ahhhh... natural selection at it's very best....

DingDong
21st June 2005, 18:15
sounds like a nice guy to me... dosent favour one over the other.

Most would just but a gift for the bit on the side to keep them on their back. :nono:

ZorsT
21st June 2005, 20:19
Solution? Refer to all of them wimmin things as "Her". Will save many future mix ups from happening!

It is a possible solution, but it is flawed.

IT
should fix the flaws....