PDA

View Full Version : Taumarunui, 5-6 March. Who's going?

NSR143
25th February 2011, 21:15
Just for numbers... not sure how many shot glasses to bring?

Henk
25th February 2011, 21:19
This is sounding ominous, Michelle and I will be there. I had a half arsed idea I might try and stay more or less sober this time around. What should I bring as my contribution to filling shot glasses?

NSR143
25th February 2011, 21:42
This is sounding ominous, Michelle and I will be there. I had a half arsed idea I might try and stay more or less sober this time around. What should I bring as my contribution to filling shot glasses?

Sorry but Tequila is my weapon of recent choice, or tea.

koba
25th February 2011, 21:44
I'm in, as is my fine lady. We are bringing a friend.

Henk
25th February 2011, 21:49
Sorry but Tequila is my weapon of recent choice, or tea.

Tequila is the sperm of the devil, what brand do you favour, and don't say liptons.

Dutchee
25th February 2011, 21:52
Koba, don't you watch the tv ads where they ask people to leave their friends at home ;)
Hmm, tequila. I'll have to bring something else then - I'm a fussy drunk .

Oh no, we've got the thread off topic already.

So okay, we've got 6 (NSR, Koba, Str8, friend, Henk, me)

koba
25th February 2011, 22:03
I had a half arsed idea I might try and stay more or less sober this time around.

Is Ray coming?

Henk
25th February 2011, 22:06
Is Ray coming?

Pretty sure we are safe on that one. Damien is, as far as I know, still too broken to ride. Of course if he doesn't turn up and we get crippled on Tequila it blows a perfectly good theory out of the water as well as losing us a scapegoat of epic poportions.

koba
25th February 2011, 22:12
Pretty sure we are safe on that one. Damien is, as far as I know, still too broken to ride. Of course if he doesn't turn up and we get crippled on Tequila it blows a perfectly good theory out of the water as well as losing us a scapegoat of epic poportions.

Hmmm, I'm sure if he isn't there and somehow we happen to manage to drink copious amounts of piss without his influence we can find a way to shirk responsibility and blame him or someone else...

Arronduke
25th February 2011, 22:25
Im in... FXR run well around Hunua.. Kel is also coming with me. i hope he has is owne tent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sick:

Rick 52
26th February 2011, 08:03
Yep we are bringing the tent down Sat morning ,hope the weather will be ok !

Heineken is the drink of choice non of that sperm shit for me :sick: Trace will be on the cider ! so we could see her in the river Sunday morning :gob:
We have our new Pup if we keep her on a lead we can bring her Ay ! Im sure Kick start Steve & Ellens dog went last yr

koba
26th February 2011, 09:21
Koba, don't you watch the tv ads where they ask people to leave their friends at home ;)
Hmm, tequila. I'll have to bring something else then - I'm a fussy drunk .

Oh no, we've got the thread off topic already.

So okay, we've got 6 (NSR, Koba, Str8, friend, Henk, me)

Shit, I missed that last night, It must have been my friend logged in as me.

So are we counting all our "Friends"? if thats the case there is at least 12 of us coming up in three seats.

NSR143
26th February 2011, 12:10
Tequila is the sperm of the devil, what brand do you favour, and don't say liptons.

Mescal which officially isn't Tequila I think but that dont bother me, or Liptons, or I am quite taken with that New Zealand Breakfast tea.

Rick 52
26th February 2011, 19:33
[QUOTE I am quite taken with that New Zealand Breakfast tea.[/QUOTE]

Too long in Pomegolia that is I'm the same "carn't beat a good brew" PG tips was the one but now its Bell ..I will be bringing the kettle! Just hope the bike is still going after this weekend Bloody 2 strokes ,cracked engine mounts broken pipe bracket ...

Number One
26th February 2011, 19:58
I'm in, as is my fine lady. We are bringing a friend.

http://www.balconyshirts.co.uk/Gallery/product/Mens%20Hoodies/Friend/Friend-Hoodie-Blue-PopPopup.jpg

He is looking very much forward to it too!!!! I just hope me and the wee boy survive the weekend together :lol:

richban
26th February 2011, 19:58
Bloody 2 strokes ,cracked engine mounts broken pipe bracket ...

I would say I told you so but I didn't, so I won't. Trying to get there love that little track.

fi5hy
26th February 2011, 20:02
Love too but I have some BMX racing to attend too:facepalm:

richban
26th February 2011, 20:08
Love too but I have some BMX racing to attend too:facepalm:

Homo.

I am on trade me now looking a BMX bikes. You can't hide Fish.

kel
26th February 2011, 21:39
Im in... FXR run well around Hunua.. Kel is also coming with me. i hope he has is owne tent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sick:

Mate I'll be having a few and sleeping under the stars (suppose you've got an air matress as well ya flashy northerner)

fi5hy
27th February 2011, 07:41
Homo.

I am on trade me now looking a BMX bikes. You can't hide Fish.

Bring it on I'd love to spank you at another sport too:bleh::bleh::bleh:

NSR143
27th February 2011, 20:28
We have our new Pup if we keep her on a lead we can bring her Ay ! Im sure Kick start Steve & Ellens dog went last yr

just don't tell the organisers...

Rick 52
28th February 2011, 07:52
just don't tell the organisers...

Nothing to see here Its my daughters Electronic dog ! Amazing them Japanise....:msn-wink: So Rich will are you driving up ? Fish if you are coming you need to go in the A+ class way to bloody fast ...You can ride the BMX the dirt section is good as you drop of the hill ,I used it every time ..:eek:

50bucketracer
28th February 2011, 09:16
Nathanael & I are now planning to come. Is there a program for the 2 days? What time do we need to arrive on Saturday? It will only be the 3rd track Nathanael has ever raced on, so a bit of learning to do. & for me it was 2001 that I last raced anywhere other than Mt Wellington or Taupo. It will feel like coming out of retirement.

kel
28th February 2011, 10:00
It will only be the 3rd track Nathanael has ever raced on, so a bit of learning to do. & for me it was 2001 that I last raced anywhere other than Mt Wellington or Taupo. It will feel like coming out of retirement.

Best you race B grade then :whistle:

Shorty_925
28th February 2011, 10:03
Friday
4 Mar
Max 20°C
MIN 13°C
Showers with northerlies.

Saturday
5 Mar
Max 19°C
MIN 12°C
Rain with northwesterlies.

Sunday
6 Mar
Max 17°C
MIN 8°C

Showers. Little wind.

50bucketracer
28th February 2011, 10:42

I'm a slow learner so I might have to...

kel
28th February 2011, 11:40
Saturday
5 Mar
Max 19°C
MIN 12°C
Rain with northwesterlies.

Bugger. I dont like the rain, Arron how big is that tent?

Captian soup
28th February 2011, 13:24
the missus and i plan on making the trip down on friday evening, well probably get there once everyone is well plastered :niceone:

Detlev
28th February 2011, 16:26

Best not to race B grade.You only get half the points ,so it stuffs you in the overall standings.:confused:

Henk
28th February 2011, 17:20
I'm a slow learner so I might have to...

Tui moment! we'll stick you in A+ with rich, I doubt it will take Nathaniel verry long to get up to speed either.

From Steve

Practice from 12 on Saturday, racing from 2pm. Taumarunui Cup events for F4 on Saturday afternoon.

Sunday is all about the North Island Series for F4 riders. No format yet but probably a short race and a long race.

Both Days racing for $40 or only one days racing for $40.

MNZ day licence available for $20.

MNZ rules must be met along with nylon kart track rules. (If you are not sure look them up or ask)

NSR143
28th February 2011, 17:32
Best not to race B grade.You only get half the points ,so it stuffs you in the overall standings.:confused:

I guess you'd prefer to race B grade for full points and take away the overall trophy??? get real.

Detlev
28th February 2011, 18:18
I guess you'd prefer to race B grade for full points and take away the overall trophy??? get real.

That kind of logic coming from you actually does not surprise me .As for the North Island series I wont be attending Taumarunui as I have already mentioned on Facebook on the PMC Club page a couple of days ago.

Henk
28th February 2011, 18:43
In all seriousness, knowing who is turning up both from posts on here and talking to people yesterday at Mt Wellington I know I would come away with a bigger points haul towards the series by running in B grade. Top 10 finish in A is probably more than I can hope for.
I have no idea what trophies cost in this day and age but if you want to run the B grade separate from A I'll kick in $50 for B grade trophies.
Was going to suggest it be called the sandbaggers cup but a dig at people running in B for strategic reasons isn't fair to the true B graders.

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2011, 18:50
That kind of logic coming from you actually does not surprise me .As for the North Island series I wont be attending Taumarunui as I have already mentioned on Facebook on the PMC Club page a couple of days ago.

Dude, you serious?

Detlev
28th February 2011, 19:59
There should be a cut off point for A grade and B grade based on lap times.This works well in Wellington and there is no reason why it should not work for any other series at any other track.There should be trophies for B grade as well seeing they pay the same entrance fees as the A grade.Any rules or regs should be made clear at the beginning of the series and not when it has run its course.

Str8 Jacket
1st March 2011, 06:13
There should be a cut off point for A grade and B grade based on lap times.This works well in Wellington and there is no reason why it should not work for any other series at any other track.There should be trophies for B grade as well seeing they pay the same entrance fees as the A grade.Any rules or regs should be made clear at the beginning of the series and not when it has run its course.

Oh FFS, then get your arse down to Wgtn and race here, behave like you behave in Hawke's Bay though and we'll tell you to fuck off.... No one is forcing you to race there and you certainly aren't exactly helping to run the events yourself are you?!?!
I think you need to HTFU.

F5 Dave
1st March 2011, 09:04
The real reason to go to Taumarunui track is because it's good fun to ride. Its a simple track, but hard to master that extra bit of speed & a two day is great so after a few beers you can ponder it (mainly the sweeper into banked section launching you up the hill if you get it right) & practise your new ideas after the hangover has worn off.

When our little one is a little older & eating solids I'll be keen to get back. Have fun guys.

andrew a
1st March 2011, 12:11
Hi all Caleb and I were hoping to go up BUT I fell of my trials bike and broke my thumb. So no riding for 6 weeks. Hope you all have fun and no one gets hurt. Look forward to reading the reports.

Pumba
1st March 2011, 16:31
Right I have been told I have not been doing enough boy's stuff lately soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am in :2thumbsup:

Now I have already asked Henk this morning, but just as a back up incase he doesnt have space, has anyone else got a spare spot on a trailer/van/ute for my bike? I will be taking the car with my gear just need to get the bike?

Arronduke
1st March 2011, 19:18
Looking forward to this weekend....

starting to get organised.

Now what do I need.... shelter would be a good start. Food and beer...hmm lots of beer.

Thats it.

Rain coat might be usefull.. as would wets I guess... big stick to keep Kel away if he get to close at night.

Arronduke
1st March 2011, 19:21
Pumba.. I will try and borrow a trailer which can take three bikes. Let me know if you get stuck.

I will have mine and Kels at this stage...

grantman
1st March 2011, 20:43
Arron
You can use my trailer or try to grab Graham's one.

Graham's trailers got no spare wheel, as he dosn't think you need them. :weird:

Henk
1st March 2011, 21:03
Right I have been told I have not been doing enough boy's stuff lately soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am in :2thumbsup:

Now I have already asked Henk this morning, but just as a back up incase he doesnt have space, has anyone else got a spare spot on a trailer/van/ute for my bike? I will be taking the car with my gear just need to get the bike?

If all else fails I can get it down there. Will have a full van on the way back though, could make the logistics a bit easier regarding pick up drop off etc.

Arronduke
2nd March 2011, 20:58
I am borrowing Graham trailer... currently NO WOF or REG. But it take 3 bike piece of cake.
I have told him to get a REG on line and I will try and get a WOF for it.

If this fails Im taking my trailer... could still fit three on it but it will be ugly, it does have a cage which will help.

will up date tomorrow.

Henk
2nd March 2011, 21:02
I'm going to take Carls bike down and Kamil has graciously agreed to bring it back.
So you can take your caged and legal trailer down and we can use it as a drunk tank if needed sometime during the weekend.
Thanks for the offer though. See you in a couple of days, the river becons.

Arronduke
2nd March 2011, 21:07
cool.

make the rain go away.... might have to put a cover on the FXR and watch if it does not stop...:cry:

Shorty_925
3rd March 2011, 07:06
Friday
4 Mar
Max 24°C
MIN 16°C
Occasional showers. Northerlies.

Saturday
5 Mar
Max 23°C
MIN 12°C
Rain and northerlies developing.

Sunday
6 Mar
Max 23°C
MIN 9°C
Rain eases to showers. Southerly change.

Str8 Jacket
3rd March 2011, 07:32
Occasional showers.

Rain and northerlies developing.

Rain eases to showers. Southerly change.

Rain
Rain
Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :niceone:

Captian soup
3rd March 2011, 07:48
Shit i really should check KB more often! As for my ute im pretty sure i can fit 3 bikes, but iv lost track as to wats happening, as far as i know im bringing just mine down and taking one more up so theres room for one more if someone needs transport to and from Auckland.

Henk
3rd March 2011, 15:44
Rain
Rain
Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :niceone:

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str8 Jacket
3rd March 2011, 15:52
Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HO!

<hahahahahahahahaha>

kel
3rd March 2011, 16:32
might have to put a cover on the FXR and watch if it does not stop

Guess this means I have a backup bike then. Make sure you have the wets fitted.

koba
3rd March 2011, 21:01
Didn't you guys read the supplementary regs?

It says no wets so you may as well leave them at home.:innocent:

Henk
3rd March 2011, 21:04
Just re-read the sup regs. I've thrown a set of Golden Boys in the van for you to use wet or dry :)

koba
3rd March 2011, 21:22
Just re-read the sup regs. I've thrown a set of Golden Boys in the van for you to use wet or dry :)

I like golden boys. Not like those homos who run wets!

Seriously tho, if you chuck a set of goldenboys on my rims on Saturday for the last race I'll give them a crack.

Henk
4th March 2011, 04:27
Next time maybe, If I still have any of the crap original rubber FXR anyway.
Not a lot of room left in the van.

Str8 Jacket
4th March 2011, 06:48
FFS, I should have known Malcolm liked riding golden boys. He is a bloody honda rider afterall! :rolleyes:

Number One
4th March 2011, 15:25
FFS, I should have known Malcolm liked riding golden boys. He is a bloody honda rider afterall! :rolleyes:

come and take my husband :apint:

kel
4th March 2011, 18:31
Weather :killingme

Number One
4th March 2011, 18:37
come and take my husband :apint:

Thank you :msn-wink: enjoy guys

Rick 52
4th March 2011, 18:51
My girls don't like the rain so its me a Will sleeping in the van ..
See you all lunch time ....

SHELRACING
4th March 2011, 20:57
Hi guys, its only rained once here today, this morning.

The track is laid on pumice, so it drains very quickly. Its not slippery like Mt Welly.

I've ridden there in the pouring rain and it wasn't bad at all.

Sunday is forcast for showers, but that may not happen here.
The rain does not always fall in Taumarunui as its suppose too.

Bring down some warm clothes as well, as it can be a bit chilly first thing in the morning at the moment.

Arronduke
4th March 2011, 21:32
Got to say it is pissing down at my house in hunua... AKL

And i mean pissing.

Kel came around to drop off his bike and nearly drowned getting out of his car.
And he left with his bike!!!

Based on whats here its a no go.... but we will look again in the morning.:argh:

Pumba
5th March 2011, 09:44
Well my bike is down there already, but I am having a hard time convincing the Mrs that staying in a tent when server weather warning have been issued is a good idea:doh:

Might call the locals for a weather report at the track this morning

SHELRACING
5th March 2011, 17:06
Been down to the track today. Racing has been good.

Its been drizzling all day but only rained hard once in the afternoon.

Everyone has commented on how sticky the track is, even when its wet.

Nobody has fallen off due to the wet track, as yet. Some are racing on slicks too.

However one not so bright Aucklander did forget to put gas in the bike :rolleyes:

The call from Steve Bennett is; if the weathers bad, racing will start approx 10am,
so its over and done with early.

Its only very light drizzle here at the moment.

All those staying at the track dont seem to be unhappy about the weather.
They seem to be having a blast.

You can always sleep in the clubrooms if you want too, Pumba.

Dutchee
6th March 2011, 16:55
what rain? Dunno what you lot are on about??????

We all had a blast. The night racing was verrrry interesting, with Captian_Soup excelling (much to everyone else's disgust), but how they saw the track in the dark we're not sure about. There were no bikes involved in that, and the youngsters kicked their competition's butt - actually, the track kicked his butt as well.
Was a bit chilly this morning, but not so bad.

Bike 84 is somewhere, dunno, can't quite remember which farm it was being delivered to, but someone else might remember. I do recall it was a John Deere tractor parked out front, but they'll possibly move it at some point.

The racing at the sharp end was intense. The "B grade bike" rider won't be living that comment down.

No further comment from me, you missed it, we had lots of fun.

Henk
6th March 2011, 17:44
Just got home after an absolutely awesome weekend.

Headed down early on Friday with the intention of getting the tent set up before Michelle arrived from Taupo, on the way down I was thinking we might end up in a motel somewhere for Friday night so the she could get a warm shower since I expected her to be wet through and freezing given the weather I had to drive down through, then halfway between Te Kuiti and Taumarunui the road dried up and the skies cleared. Seems she only had a few showers on the way over and was still pretty dry. I’d been at the track for all of three minutes when she rode up so we set up the then and inflated the mattresses and headed into town for a burger, when we got back Terri was there with the keys so we opened up the clubrooms and toilets switched on the lights as beacon for others, had a couple of quiet drinks and went to bed early, five minutes later Steve Bennet rolled in closely followed by part of the Wellington contingent and we got to bed again around the 2am mark.

Saturday
Woke up to a warm muggy morning with threatening rain and feeling slightly the worse for wear after the late night, noticed a tent and ute that hadn’t been there when I went to bed, Captain Soup and Willow had turned up about five minutes after I had passed out, the late arrival was partly due to the fact that they got a little lost on the way down and had started driving back to Auckland at one stage.
By the time practice got under way we had grooved up a set of slicks as an experiment and the standard wet weather wheel and tire swapping had been completed. Practice was interesting with varying amounts of water falling from the sky with things called off for a while as it was raining so hard that the clerk of the course couldn’t see the whole track. The racing for the Taumarunui cup was intense with some great battles all the way through the field. Entertaining to watch which I had a great chance to do in race one after running out of gas on the warm up lap. I had looked in the tank in the morning and decided there was plenty, thought about throwing some in as I walked to the bike before the start but mistakenly thought that I’d be fine for 10 laps. Kamil and Gavin had a coming together that left them both briefly on the grass but upright with Gavin managing to rejoin and still take the win. Race two was a cracker as well, the surface is so much grippier than Mt Wellington in the wet, Blair Robson came past me and cleared off about half race length, riding like a demon on slicks. Close battle for the lead between Rick, Gavin and Craig that was very entertaining to watch when they lapped me. Results for the day were Gavin first, Rick second and Craig third (I think). Two of the wellington contingent decided to take each other out at one stage with the apologies flowing from both parties involved before the crash was over, result one damaged CBR150 and one very sore leg. The bike could be fixed on the day the leg unfortunately didn’t heal overnight.
Racing over the wet leathers were hung up in the clubrooms to dry and ten of the tent contingent headed into town for dinner. The Thai restaurant on the main road is highly recommended, which came as a welcome surprise since it seemed to be the only sit down eatery in the town that was open.
Back to the track and after a few beverages were consumed a night race on rollerblades was suggested, great fun and surprisingly no injuries although there were a few tumbles, I will say the hill up to the cliff is a lot steeper on inline skates than it is on a bike.

Sunday
Woke up feeling a bit seedy due to another late night and to slightly overcast but clearing skies. More wheel swapping back to slicks and racing got underway early, the race program was 10 lap 20 lap 30 lap then pack up and go home, the pace was significantly quicker with some more great battles all through the pack. 30 laps did seem like quite a long time. Results will no doubt be up at some stage but the leader board for the NI series currently stands at Gavin first, Rick second and B Grade Tim third.
Loading the van was an interesting exercise since we had more stuff to take home than we arrived with after the seeming traditional swap meet, a quick clean up of the site and everyone was away.
The only slightly disappointing thing about the weekend I guess was the lack of numbers, with sixteen people signing on. The weather forecast is probably responsible for the low turnout but those that didn’t come really missed out. The track is in a gorgeous spot and beats some places I have been camping as a hands down as a place to go for the weekend racing or no.
Thanks to everyone that turned up, Steve for organizing the whole circus, Natalie and Natasha for lap scoring and everyone else that helped make for another great weekend. Bring on Tokoroa.

Trudes
6th March 2011, 18:25
Enjoying the reports, keep 'em coming :niceone: so I can live vicariously as I'm bummed I couldn't make it this time. :(

Henk
6th March 2011, 18:53
Photos at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hz13/sets/72157626205797906/

Captian soup
6th March 2011, 19:28
wel henks sumed it all up quite well so im just going to say cheers to steve for organizing and running a great weekend and to all those there that made it great, specaily that fella that was shoving steves tequila down our throats before stammering off to bed mumbling somthing about good cunts.! bloody great weekend. fingers crossed il be heading down to tokoroa.

Captian soup
6th March 2011, 19:31
oh and that 84 bike had a couple of cows leaning on it when i drove past:blink:

Rick 52
6th March 2011, 20:00
Great weekend if a little damp on the Saturday, Cheers Gavin and Julie for putting me and Will up for the night ,But Gav you could have let me have 1 win !!:violin: Will Is still buzzing after having a good ride on Michelles bike:woohoo: ,The drive home was good until we met the Fuzz and got pulled over Bugger !! Cheers to everybody Brilliant

Dutchee
6th March 2011, 20:18
Great weekend if a little damp on the Saturday, Cheers Gavin and Julie for putting me and Will up for the night ,But Gav you could have let me have 1 win !!:violin: Will Is still buzzing after having a good ride on Michelles bike:woohoo: ,The drive home was good until we met the Fuzz and got pulled over Bugger !! Cheers to everybody Brilliant
Southern motorway? Saw a van pulled over and thought it looked like yours, but decided it hadn't been. Lots of mr plods again on the motorway.

Will did say he didn't know why he's not allowed an FXR, but I did say that it's a great idea to get him racing F5, then B (where he'll kick my ass) before moving up to A (where he'll kick yours hahaha)

Dutchee
6th March 2011, 20:19
oh and that 84 bike had a couple of cows leaning on it when i drove past:blink:
Had they stopped licking it yet? They seemed to think it was edible, but I did spot the bull seemed to be quite intent on getting into his girls' paddock to take on the opposition.

Shorty_925
7th March 2011, 14:52
Photos at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hz13/sets/72157626205797906/

Cheers for the photos Henk, hopefully dry in Tokoroa!

Henk
7th March 2011, 15:08
Next year if it's raining for Taumarunui don't let it put you off, your brother was flying on slicks and I don't think anybody crashed due to lack of traction all weekend. The surface is amazingly grippy, wet or dry.

Shorty_925
7th March 2011, 15:11
Bike still isnt sorted out, should be by this weekend hopefully.

Str8 Jacket
7th March 2011, 18:08
J Two of the wellington contingent decided to take each other out at one stage with the apologies flowing from both parties involved before the crash was over, result one damaged CBR150 and one very sore leg. The bike could be fixed on the day the leg unfortunately didn’t heal overnight.

Well, I will admit to being the retarded rider that needlessy took another rider out. I will also have to admit to causing the only accident of the weekend....:facepalm:

After last year I had really been looking forward to Taumarunui, even more excited that it was going to be raining!! I've been having a bad time getting my head around relaxing and going fast(ish) on the track since....
Anyway last year I was pretty well flying around Taumarunui last year and had almost nailed the first corner. This year what can I say, I sucked. I couldn't blame the bike or the track conditions but I can blame my head.... I was having fun on the track but was going so slow and I was so nervous for some reason. Anyway I got through practice and the first race OK but while I was out there I was constantly worried about being in peoples way. I have always held my line and not really been too nervous about being passed by faster riders before but this time I kept looking around and trying to move out the way.
I thought about coming in during the second race but told myself to harden up. Next few laps I heard a bike coming up behind me, for some really stupid reason I started drifting to the outside of the track and BANG down goes Adrian and myself..... Adrian's bike needed alot of TLC but he got it sorted again to keep racing the next day. Feeling really bad about the incident and definately very sore I spent the next few hours drinking and icing the leg its sweet but I need to sort the old head out next time I am on the track.
None the less I had an awesome weekend and came away with a bottle of wine and a measuring cup!! ;)

Thank's everyone for the great racing (both skates and bikes) and company! Big thanks to Alvin, Steve and the timing girls. Bring on next year!