PDA

View Full Version : Ah buggerit, iPhone4 32gb for sale

gijoe1313
3rd March 2011, 21:06
Well, here be the listing http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=358905157

As stated, I lost my original iPhone, got a new one before my insurance claim came through - and they bloody well gave me another one instead of some pingers!

So if your looking for one cheap, there ya bloody go! Would rather see it go to a KBer, so PM me if you keen for a deal!

Cheers!

(My girly somehow doesn't want one, but insists I have one! :scratch:)

JimO
3rd March 2011, 21:10
will this work on telescum with a telecom sim??

gijoe1313
3rd March 2011, 21:15
will this work on telescum with a telecom sim??

Hmmm I dunno, but in the bloody tardme listing categories, they did have telescum listed there for the iPhone4 ... google?

Big Col
3rd March 2011, 21:15
Keen mate give me a call or txt me 0212444789

gijoe1313
3rd March 2011, 21:31
Keen mate give me a call or txt me 0212444789

Ahh buggerit, sorry mate - that was bloody quick, was going to hangfire the listing or stick a buy now on it, but someone bid on it already (and Tardme rulez are like some bloody arab jockey's arse, smelly and a bit dirty).

If anything happens and the sale doesn't go through - you're first up for dibs.

ynot slow
4th March 2011, 07:51
Ahh buggerit, sorry mate - that was bloody quick, was going to hangfire the listing or stick a buy now on it, but someone bid on it already (and Tardme rulez are like some bloody arab jockey's arse, smelly and a bit dirty).

If anything happens and the sale doesn't go through - you're first up for dibs.

Withdraw the auction with the excuse of dropping it in water,and put dropped in water in auction,editing auction is option as well.