PDA

View Full Version : Bummer

DarkNinja
23rd June 2005, 16:58
Just got a letter today after applying for the CBTA course, i could sit it next month if i was allowed. But apparently im not, gutted. Because ive had a speeding ticket and 40 demerit points (i didnt know i had that many) so now i have to wait for 18 months and go thru the silly AA way, man i hate dealing with those prats. Well, doesnt look like ill be getting a bigger bike anytime soon. *sigh*

John
23rd June 2005, 17:13
I feel your pain bruda, play it cool "time it takes young one"

DarkNinja
23rd June 2005, 17:15
yeah its not too much of a hassle, at least theres reason to make my bike all shiny and bling bling now. its not like its a two year old hauling a sack of potatoes either it pulls quite good.
and maybe a small bike will come in handy for when i move to auckland lol

crazylittleshit
23rd June 2005, 17:16
I feel your pain bruda, play it cool "time it takes young one"
john your not making much coins today. :clap:

justsomeguy
23rd June 2005, 17:19
So sell the bike and buy a ZXR250:Punk:

Might end up doing that if I get rejected in 10 months......although I've been good so far so fingers crossed......

....still a 10 month wait......oh..... if olny I had the money I'd buy a ZXR yesterday....:yes:

John
23rd June 2005, 17:22
So sell the bike and buy a ZXR250:Punk:

Might end up doing that if I get rejected in 10 months......although I've been good so far so fingers crossed......

....still a 10 month wait......oh..... if olny I had the money I'd buy a ZXR yesterday....:yes:
You can have mine for the small sum of 10k, and I still lose money - oh sweet irony.

I'm buying a new straight(er) through exhaust so it will sound hawt, so common - BUY BUY BUY!

justsomeguy
23rd June 2005, 17:26
You can have mine for the small sum of 10k, and I still lose money - oh sweet irony.

I'm buying a new straight(er) through exhaust so it will sound hawt, so common - BUY BUY BUY!

How long till you get your full??

How bout a NOS kit too while you're at it...... u get a kick out of wasting money on a 2fiddy or something??

John
23rd June 2005, 17:28
How long till you get your full??

How bout a NOS kit too while you're at it...... u get a kick out of wasting money on a 2fiddy or something??
I am sitting my restricted next week, so yea - a long time.

Nah just with the HP (includes insurance) and then the 3.5k repairs from dog - then random go fast bits, 600$+, decorative stuff another 400$+.

I am a loser, sorry dark didnt mean to jack.

DarkNinja
23rd June 2005, 17:46
nah feel free, ive said what i needed to say lol

John
23rd June 2005, 17:52
nah feel free, ive said what i needed to say lol
How does the GPX go with you on it?

DingDong
23rd June 2005, 18:06
Go on, get a bigger bike anyway... just dont get caught

John
23rd June 2005, 18:14
Go on, get a bigger bike anyway... just dont get caught
Or crash, especially into a beemer or lambo or such.. :lol:

DarkNinja
23rd June 2005, 21:49
the gpx isnt too bad, i cant wheelie and personally although it includes the fun factor it also doesnt have the burst of get-the-hell-out-of-there-fast factor but its still not slow. its up for a new front tyre before the end of the month thank god, that thing is so ungrippy at the mo. what are the zzr's like?

John
23rd June 2005, 21:53
ZZR's run like a gpx.

Infact they are exactly the same :\. they are both the EX series the ZZR is more of a tank but.

I enjoyed mine, could wheelie for years on em! and I'm only a little boy.