PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed on fighting a speeding ticket

Darkman
6th March 2011, 08:46
Gonna make this as short as possible. Last week on way home, passed a car(lanesplitting) and cop pulled me over. He accused me of crossing the yellow lines.I argued that I did not and was lane splitting instead. Arguement did not go well(since I could not keep calm), so Cop decided to fine me for speeding instead. He did not have any reading and apparently dont need one. So, got 35 demerits on that ticket and already have 90 on licence. So will loose licence unless I fight it. So, anyone know of a good lawfirm to help me fight this, or do you think I'll be fighting a loosing battle, since I have a record for speeding?

Virago
6th March 2011, 08:50
Were you actually speeding?

Darkman
6th March 2011, 08:52
Were you actually speeding?

No..99.9% sure I wasnt.

FJRider
6th March 2011, 08:59
Soooo ... what would have been the demerits for "lanesplitting" ... ???

Maha
6th March 2011, 09:05

No, speeding, there is a .1% chance that Darkman (own addmission) was indeed over the posted speed limit for that area.

FJRider
6th March 2011, 09:14
No, speeding, there is a .1% chance that Darkman (own addmission) was indeed over the posted speed limit for that area.

But if he took the original charge of "crossing the yellow lines" ... what would the demerits be ... :blank: ... more or less than the speeding ... or none ... ???

scumdog
6th March 2011, 09:19
But if he took the original charge of "crossing the yellow lines" ... what would the demerits be ... :blank: ... more or less than the speeding ... or none ... ???

Can't remember but it is either 25 or 35 demerits for that..

FJRider
6th March 2011, 09:21
Can't remember but it is either 25 or 35 demerits for that..

so either way ... bye bye licence ... and lots of money trying to fight it ... :doh:

Maha
6th March 2011, 09:26

Better than even chance of getting off the 'speeding' ticket primarily because of the cops attitude (seems D/man had one also) and uncertainty of what exactly D/man did wrong. Not often (if ever) will a cop change a charge to suit himself, therein lies the cops mistake. As for the double yellow line thing? I beleive that was never an issue otherwise, why was original charge not adhered to.
Demerits? dont know, so cant comment.

scumdog
6th March 2011, 09:29
So far actual speed has not been mentioned?

It should have been written on the ticket.

(The O/P DID get one, didn't he?)

FJRider
6th March 2011, 09:34
So far actual speed has not been mentioned?

It should have been written on the ticket.

(The O/P DID get one, didn't he?)

If the OP was sitting on 90 demerits ... a simple "exceeding the posted speed limit" would have scored 10 demerits (as I recall) and still bye bye licence ...

Maha
6th March 2011, 09:38
We need theme songs for this thread.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J6ZaNWmqFzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katman
6th March 2011, 10:08
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XSV-VtJfwRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

riffer
7th March 2011, 14:04
Hey Darkman,

is that the HP car with the personalised plate - SLOWDN?

CookMySock
7th March 2011, 21:11
When you get receive the ticket in the mail, cross it corner to corner with a ballpoint pen and write "CANCELLED - NO CONTRACT" across it, reseal the original envelope, obliterate your name and address on the envelope and write "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER" on it, and re-post it.

They will send you a computer printed reminder - open it and and cross it and write across the remittance advice "CANCELLED - NO CONTRACT", and do the return to sender thing again.

If they contact you again whatsoever, trespass the person and specifically forbid them or their agent to contact you again whatsoever regardless of topic, revoke all implied consent to approach or communicate with you, and begin harassment proceedings against the officer concerned warning him to call off his agent or else. Place a $200K lien on his family home.

If they dare to call you into a hearing (they won't) then quietly wander in there and once they start to speak, interrupt them and calmly enquire "what is this jurisdiction?" and whatever they reply with say "No consent in this jurisdiction." If they argue, just calmly state "No consent for any person to represent me, no consent to make any judgement about me in this jurisdiction, benefits are waived to all parties, all implied consent is revoked" and then zip lip. Say only the words "no consent" after this point.

That jurisdiction can only proceed with your consent, so revoke it. That'll make them squeal.

superman
7th March 2011, 21:23
When you get receive the ticket in the mail, cross it corner to corner with a ballpoint pen and write "CANCELLED - NO CONTRACT" across it, reseal the original envelope, obliterate your name and address on the envelope and write "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER" on it, and re-post it.

They will send you a computer printed reminder - open it and and cross it and write across the remittance advice "CANCELLED - NO CONTRACT", and do the return to sender thing again.

If they contact you again whatsoever, trespass the person and specifically forbid them or their agent to contact you again whatsoever regardless of topic, revoke all implied consent to approach or communicate with you, and begin harassment proceedings against the officer concerned warning him to call off his agent or else. Place a $200K lien on his family home.

If they dare to call you into a hearing (they won't) then quietly wander in there and once they start to speak, interrupt them and calmly enquire "what is this jurisdiction?" and whatever they reply with say "No consent in this jurisdiction." If they argue, just calmly state "No consent for any person to represent me, no consent to make any judgement about me in this jurisdiction, benefits are waived to all parties, all implied consent is revoked" and then zip lip. Say only the words "no consent" after this point.

That jurisdiction can only proceed with your consent, so revoke it. That'll make them squeal.

Oh that's right cops have implied consent here don't they. That's quite clever... but does it actually work is the question.

riffer
7th March 2011, 22:06
Sounds like a good way to earn a few days in the cells for contempt of court.

As usual, treat posts by this member with a pinch of salt. :facepalm:

Smifffy
7th March 2011, 23:20
We need theme songs for this thread.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qWfsJx1ycY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CookMySock
8th March 2011, 05:21
Sounds like a good way to earn a few days in the cells for contempt of court. As usual, treat posts by this member with a pinch of salt. :facepalm:We shall see. There is only one court in the land that can make any determination without your consent, and its not that one.

Whatever they say, reply with "not without my consent". Even on more serious matters the district court judge will ask you "in this jurisdiction?" which you can decline.

Don't be trapped into arguing with them! Arguing = consent to discuss = consent to make ruling. Don't do it!

Zip lip. "No consent."

Bassmatt
8th March 2011, 06:40
We shall see. There is only one court in the land that can make any determination without your consent, and its not that one.

Whatever they say, reply with "not without my consent". Even on more serious matters the district court judge will ask you "in this jurisdiction?" which you can decline.

Don't be trapped into arguing with them! Arguing = consent to discuss = consent to make ruling. Don't do it!

Zip lip. "No consent."

Have you actually done this or know of someone that has? And it was successful ? Or is this all theoretical and maybe you are looking for a guinea pig?

BoristheBiter
8th March 2011, 06:45
Have you actually done this or know of someone that has? And it was successful ? Or is this all theoretical and maybe you are looking for a guinea pig?

And when all this fails he will still be left no licence but now have a massive bill.:facepalm:
Like you say he's looking for a guinea pig.

Skinon
10th March 2011, 14:46
Hmm should look into it, ill try it next time im done for somethin, i always take it right to jury if i have too.

CookMySock
10th March 2011, 19:12
Have you actually done this or know of someone that has? And it was successful ? Or is this all theoretical and maybe you are looking for a guinea pig?Am going through the process at the moment. Will report back.

edit: wasn't a speeding ticket - was for not carrying my license with me.. yes I know, a heinous crime against society, and one for which the officer was rightly very angry!

Katman
10th March 2011, 19:15
Am going through the process at the moment. Will report back.

That is you in your avatar, isn't it?

Sparky Mark
22nd May 2011, 16:54
...is that the HP car with the personalised plate - SLOWDN?

Probably not. Unfortunately there were several 'personalised' plates nationwide that had to be removed, as apparently it wasn't a good look.

Personally I think it was a great way to get a message across without spendIng thousands on advertising...

But there you go...

JimO
22nd May 2011, 17:09

edit: wasn't a speeding ticket - was for not carrying my license with me.. yes I know, a heinous crime against society, and one for which the officer was rightly very angry!

good deal, buy a icecream get free legal advice

FJRider
22nd May 2011, 17:19
good deal, buy a icecream get free legal advice

Free ... as opposed to good legal advice ... :facepalm:

The OP's original post seems to have been his last on site ... so it may not have gone well for him ... :blink:

yod
22nd May 2011, 17:33
yes, i wonder if he managed to tighten his licence and/or 'the battle'

red mermaid
22nd May 2011, 17:42
I know someone else who was trying this crackpot idea and has recently had about 6 trucks seized and got locked up on a few charges.

We can but hope for DB.

tigertim20
22nd May 2011, 18:15
No..99.9% sure I wasnt.
if you are sure you werent speeding then contest it. dont think you need a lawyer. write in saying you are contesting it, they will send you the info you need, you will need to go to court. they may just drop it if it seems like too much hassle

if done within the law, nothing.

Jack Miller
14th June 2011, 19:49
Yes it is possible to get off just about any speeding ticket. I did. I used the info from http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com's e-book. It costs $65 bucks but I found it well worth it, even though it is focused on Australia. Unfortunately there is way too much to it to sumarise effectively here. But if you have to get off, or at least stall until your oldest demerit points drop off, it will probably tell you what you need to know to in your specific case.

Cheers & good luck. Speed limit enforcement is a racket. It has had no effect on the road toll and has made our roads more dangerous. You have every right to fight it.

ps. I have no affiliation to Aussiespeedingfines except as a satisfied customer.

thepom
15th June 2011, 09:44
hey jack,can I buy that book off you?.......:(

scumdog
15th June 2011, 11:42
Yes it is possible to get off just about any speeding ticket. I did. I used the info from http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com's e-book. It costs $65 bucks but I found it well worth it, even though it is focused on Australia. Unfortunately there is way too much to it to sumarise effectively here. But if you have to get off, or at least stall until your oldest demerit points drop off, it will probably tell you what you need to know to in your specific case.

Cheers & good luck. Speed limit enforcement is a racket. It has had no effect on the road toll and has made our roads more dangerous. You have every right to fight it.

ps. I have no affiliation to Aussiespeedingfines except as a satisfied customer.

Bummer when you get a ticket in Te Anau and have to come all the way from say Nelson to defend the ticket in Invercargill though...

Ender EnZed
15th June 2011, 11:55

:wait: <DEL>

Jack Miller
15th June 2011, 15:50
Bummer when you get a ticket in Te Anau and have to come all the way from say Nelson to defend the ticket in Invercargill though...

With any luck they'll give up before it gets to court. They did with me. Their interest evaporated as soon as I asked for a copy of the particular RADAR user's manual and maintenance history.

Jack Miller
15th June 2011, 15:51
hey jack,can I buy that book off you?.......:(
Sorry mate, they've cunningly protected their IP and it won't transfer to another computer. You'll have to get it from them.

davereid
15th June 2011, 19:43
But if you have to get off, or at least stall until your oldest demerit points drop off, it will probably tell you what you need to know to in your specific case. You have every right to fight it.

It may pay to check a few facts here Aus may be different to NZ.

IMHO....

You cant stall demerit points. If you get 100 in a two year period you lose your licence end of story.

It does not matter when the conviction occurs.

The timer starts at the date of the offence, for the measurement of the demerits. Even if you manage to get a conviction delayed for years, once it occurs you are still measured as having 100 points in a two year window.

Once it is established that you have the 100 points, you dont get suspension on the date of conviction.

You get it when the NZTA serves you with notification that you have lost your licence.

ie

year 2000-2001
You get tickets that add to 100 demerits. But you take some to court.

Year 2005 you get convicted of the ones you take to court. The NZTA now say "you have reached 100 demerits in two years, from 2000 to 2001. You will suspended for 3 months."

Year 2011 NZTA finally serve you with the suspension.

Until served, you drove legally. But once served, thats it, time to walk.

Jack Miller
25th July 2011, 14:20

IMHO....

You cant stall demerit points. If you get 100 in a two year period you lose your licence end of story.

The timer starts at the date of the offence, for the measurement of the demerits. Even if you manage to get a conviction delayed for years, once it occurs you are still measured as having 100 points in a two year window.

Once it is established that you have the 100 points, you dont get suspension on the date of conviction.

You get it when the NZTA serves you with notification that you have lost your licence.

ie

year 2000-2001

Year 2005 you get convicted of the ones you take to court. The NZTA now say "you have reached 100 demerits in two years, from 2000 to 2001. You will suspended for 3 months."

Cunning b'stards

jafar
25th July 2011, 15:15

IMHO....

ie

year 2000-2001

Cunning b'stards

Wrong, the points are added from the date of conviction , not from the date of the ticket. If it an instant fine they are added from the date you pay the fine!
Innocent until proved guilty:yes:
The flip side is that you can get a ticket in say 2000 & fight it through until 2005 & when (if) you lose the points are added in 2005, but if it goes to court the judge often forgets to add the points & you just get a fine & court costs.

FJRider
25th July 2011, 15:23
The flip side is that you can get a ticket in say 2000 & fight it through until 2005 & when (if) you lose the points are added in 2005, but if it goes to court the judge often forgets to add the points & you just get a fine & court costs.

The down-side ... if ... as you fight it ... you get two more sets of (lower) demerits ... (just under the two year period ... )the extra court awarded points will still have you walking ... then ... if not sooner ...

jafar
25th July 2011, 15:35
The down-side ... if ... as you fight it ... you get two more sets of (lower) demerits ... (just under the two year period ... )the extra court awarded points will still have you walking ... then ... if not sooner ...

Yes, as I said the points are added @ the time of conviction.

It is possible to lose your licence & get it back, then go to court & have the case your contesting awarded against you & have the points then added to your licence even though if you had not contested it & lost your licence those points would have been wiped.

Hopefully if you know you are going to court for the biggest crime ( getting caught ) then you will have enough sense to have slowed down & not collected any more points.

Str8 Jacket
25th July 2011, 15:38

ANND, not just that if you lose the Judge can decide to increase your fine. You will also have court costs added to whatever the fine the judge imposes on you too..... So unless you really are innocent and can prove it - don't bother!

Crasherfromwayback
25th July 2011, 15:39
We shall see. There is only one court in the land that can make any determination without your consent, and its not that one.

"

How's it going for you cum face?

FJRider
25th July 2011, 15:44
ANND, not just that if you lose the Judge can decide to increase your fine. You will also have court costs added to whatever the fine the judge imposes on you too..... So unless you really are innocent and can prove it - don't bother!

True ... :yes:

Some Judges take Court time-wasters ... VERY seriously ...

Str8 Jacket
25th July 2011, 15:47

Yep, spent 5 years working for MoJ and saw it all......

FJRider
25th July 2011, 15:49
Hopefully if you know you are going to court for the biggest crime ( getting caught ) then you will have enough sense to have slowed down & not collected any more points.

You would think ... :killingme

After reading some of these threads here on KB ... some wont/Haven't ...

Muppet
25th July 2011, 16:14
Gonna make this as short as possible. Last week on way home, passed a car(lanesplitting) and cop pulled me over. He accused me of crossing the yellow lines.I argued that I did not and was lane splitting instead. Arguement did not go well(since I could not keep calm), so Cop decided to fine me for speeding instead. He did not have any reading and apparently dont need one. So, got 35 demerits on that ticket and already have 90 on licence. So will loose licence unless I fight it. So, anyone know of a good lawfirm to help me fight this, or do you think I'll be fighting a loosing battle, since I have a record for speeding?

Well I have no sympathy for you whatsoever-90 demerits eh? What were they for? And we're only getting your side of the story as well. You're a slow learner!

FJRider
25th July 2011, 16:26
Well I have no sympathy for you whatsoever-90 demerits eh? What were they for? And we're only getting your side of the story as well. You're a slow learner!

The OP hasn't posted since the 6th of March ... I suspect things didn't go well ...

thepom
25th July 2011, 17:08
Spot the coppers...up yours I say and fight it till the bitter end you chumps.....:woohoo:

Str8 Jacket
25th July 2011, 17:17
Spot the coppers...up yours I say and fight it till the bitter end you chumps.....:woohoo:

You GO girl!

fokky
25th July 2011, 17:25

Exactly......bleat bleat poor me.Only one person holding onto the handle bars and twisting the twisty bit

scumdog
25th July 2011, 19:16

You forgot to add: "and I'll pay all legal costs!!:devil2:

TOTO
25th July 2011, 19:33

I like that !

Muppet
25th July 2011, 20:15

Whoa! Steady on there pom, I was just voicing my opinion. Best you go have nice cup of luke warm milky tea (no wonder you lot whinge so much) and then a lie down, well, not until you watch an episode of 'street on 'telly.

Toaster
25th July 2011, 21:06

Clearly he was not the smartest then.

It's very simple. People know the rules and still they break em only to then whinge like girls because they have to face the consequences of their own actions.

Pussies.

thepom
26th July 2011, 06:34
Sorry but forgot to put the worm on the hook ha ha ...........:yes:

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:22
Hey Darkman,

is that the HP car with the personalised plate - SLOWDN?

What an offensive plate. Everyone sees a plate. It is not a targeted message, it is a message for everyone. Most people don't speed but this is telling them to slow down anyway. Will the owner not be happy until everyone has slowed to a stop on the side of the road. What a wanker!

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:26
Wrong, ...
That was my first thought -Demerit points are a punishment, surely they cant apply a punishment until after they've proved guilt - but davereid sounded quite plausible. I'm glad he's wrong.

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:47

While the courts can ask for costs and most people pay them I suspect they are on shaky legal ground. Access to justice is a basic civil right and a refusal to pay costs based on the bill of rights would have a good chance of success. Certainly in Australia Article 15 in the Covenant On Civil And Political Rights makes it clear.

I think it is also illegal to increase the fine once the Police have set it.

A Court could add contempt charges, which would have to be paid. But only if you showed contempt to the Court. As far as I'm aware, contempt for the Police is not illegal.

Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to test these three points because I have always managed to convince the Police to drop the charges before getting to Court. Perhaps I will get the chance one day but it is unlikely.

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:51
You would think ... :killingme

After reading some of these threads here on KB ... some wont/Haven't ...

It is quite possible to collect demerit points without breaking the law. The Police often issue tickets illegally - they did to me. If you don't have the balls to fight it I guess you will get the demerit points even though you didn't break the law.

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:53

I guess that's why the cops drop the charges when you put up a decent fight - they don't want to be seen as wasting the court's time with petty, questionable charges.

Jack Miller
26th July 2011, 09:57
The OP hasn't posted since the 6th of March ... I suspect things didn't go well ...

My last ticket was issued on 21 Sept 2010, the charges were finally dropped in June 2011. And that was quick. These things can be spun out for more than a year. Two years is not unheard of.

scumdog
26th July 2011, 18:46
I guess that's why the cops drop the charges when you put up a decent fight - they don't want to be seen as wasting the court's time with petty, questionable charges.

Pfft!
Ya ain't met me by the sound of it!.

Drop charges?

Not me baby, I'll let you know the first time someone trys to defend themselve on one of my speeding tickets...

roadracingoldfart
26th July 2011, 19:03
Pfft!
Ya ain't met me by the sound of it!.

Drop charges?

Not me baby, I'll let you know the first time someone trys to defend themselve on one of my speeding tickets...

Well one of ya bloody mates almost got me when we came to see ya , I was going to have to ring Clair :shit: to get a leg up lol. :facepalm: :facepalm:

FJRider
26th July 2011, 19:15

The OP was facing a 35 demerit charge ... which is a little more serious than just "exceeding the posted speed limit" ....

Hardly "questionable charges" type infringement ... We only got ONE side of the story remember ...

FJRider
26th July 2011, 20:08
My last ticket was issued on 21 Sept 2010, the charges were finally dropped in June 2011. And that was quick. These things can be spun out for more than a year. Two years is not unheard of.

And my last ticket was a year previous to that (and totally justified) ... but I have been "spoken to" a few times, and told to pull my head in and bugger off ...

I suspect our Scumdog may be this type of officer ... (writers cramp is a bitch eh ... and I've seen his handwriting ... not pretty)

davereid
27th July 2011, 11:59
Wrong, the points are added from the date of conviction , not from the date of the ticket. If it an instant fine they are added from the date you pay the fine!

The points are not recorded against your licence until conviction. But the effective date of the points is the date of the offence.

So, for example on 27 July 2009 you get a ticket worth 99 points, and they are recorded against your licence on that day as you pay it immediately.
On 26 July 2011 you get a ticket worth two points.

You fight it in court, and a month later are convicted.

The points are not recorded against your licence until conviction on 26 August 2011.

~ There is more than two years between conviction dates.

~ There is less than two years between offence dates.

The points based disqualification WILL apply. Delaying the conviction date will not help.

However, you are not actually disqualified until the NZTA serve you. If they cant serve you, you remain licensed.

HOWEVER.. they can serve you on the side of the road, at a checkpoint or routine traffic stop. In that case you get to push your bike home.

White trash
27th July 2011, 14:00

Five years on a bullshit dangerous driving charge they put me through. Eventually, on my 5th or 6th visit to court to defend the charge, and the prosecuting sergeant STILL didn't have all the shit in one sock, the judge suggested that the police get their shit together rather than waste 5 years of mine and the courts time and dismissed the case.

Five fucking years though.

p.dath
27th July 2011, 16:04
The points are not recorded against your licence until conviction. But the effective date of the points is the date of the offence....
HOWEVER.. they can serve you on the side of the road, at a checkpoint or routine traffic stop. In that case you get to push your bike home.

So if it took them two years to serve you, the points would clear immediately?

davereid
27th July 2011, 17:27
So if it took them two years to serve you, the points would clear immediately?

Yes.

If they don't serve you within two years, you are off the hook.

Thats two years from the time the points are entered against you, not two years from the offence.

And they use credit reporting agencies which means debt collectors, private investigators, document server specialists, as well as police to serve you.

So if your details on the driver licence or motor-vehicle register are correct you will get served.

And if you have electricity, gas, insurance, rates, credit card, loyalty card, q-card, farmers card, GE card, Harvey Norman account, bank account, etcetc with the correct address on, amendment 5 to the credit reporting code means that credit reporting agencies have your address cross referenced to your driver licence number.

So chances are you will be served within the two years and get to enjoy your disqualification.

scumdog
27th July 2011, 17:57
Generally I've found it best to avoid the whole getting a ticket and demerits thing, vastly over-rated.

And defending same uses up valuable time that could be better spent elsewhere.

(Like on KB f'rinstance:shutup:)

thepom
28th July 2011, 18:35
I plead not guilty just so the copper turns up in court...........if he,s there with me he,s not handing out tickets for more revenue gathering...........:innocent:

scumdog
28th July 2011, 18:39
I plead not guilty just so the copper turns up in court...........if he,s there with me he,s not handing out tickets for more revenue gathering...........:innocent:

More likely it'll be his day off so he'll be grumpy and ticket everybody on his wa to and from Court.
Then work double hard to dish out tickets when he's back on duty.:whistle:

rastuscat
28th July 2011, 18:50

Oh yeah, he writes less tickets, so he gets paid less.

Bollocks. The cops don't get the fine revenue. Their funding is from the Land Transport Fund, not the Consolidated Fund, where the fines go to.

So there.

FJRider
28th July 2011, 19:04

Don't forget ... he knows where you live ...

And ... he/she may be in court with you ... but the same number of officers will still be out there ... somewhere ... waiting for your mates ...

bsasuper
28th July 2011, 19:21
If you think you have been givin a speeding ticket that is questionable, you have to start asking questions when you get tugged from the popo.I always carry a digital camera, and as soon as they have my licence I start taking pictures of the officers, the road , the popo car, get their names, ask to see their warrant card and write down all the details,and dont forget to get the radar serial number.Make it clear that you think it was an ungust ticket, and will take it to a judge to decide.Dont get me wrong, if I have been exceeding the speed limit, I will just pay the fine and take the points, but this approach has proved on more than one occasion to have the bullshit fines withdrawn.(it takes a bit of letter writing etc, but it seams the popo are hoping you wont take the time to do this)

Matt_TG
28th July 2011, 20:53
I always carry a digital camera, and as soon as they have my licence I start taking pictures of the officers, the road , the popo car, get their names, ask to see their warrant card and write down all the details,and dont forget to get the radar serial number.

You're awesome, a regular budding little paparazzi! Have you been on Motorway Patrol at all? Love to see you in "action"

thepom
29th July 2011, 16:30
:Don't forget ... he knows where you live ...

And ... he/she may be in court with you ... but the same number of officers will still be out there ... somewhere ... waiting for your mates .:

Luckily I ave no mates hahahaha :bye:

scumdog
29th July 2011, 18:12
ask to see their warrant card

Ooo, I must get one of those, what do they look like?:blink:

rastuscat
31st July 2011, 10:05
Ooo, I must get one of those, what do they look like?:blink:

Up until 6 years old you only get a warrant card every 12 months. After that you have to get a new one every 6 months. My mum always got my warrant cards from Plunket. That's the only warrant card I've ever had.

That aside, the lack of knowledge displayed by someone referring to warrant cards epitomises the comments made by folk who know bugger all about what they are commenting on. All good KB stuff really. Not letting facts get in the way of a good whinge.

Donuts.