PDA

View Full Version : fuknFRENCH

fuknKIWI
11th March 2011, 22:11
After all those nukes the frogs let off at Muraroa, you can't tell me that recent evnts have nothing to do with that...:tugger::tugger::tugger::tugger::tugger:

FJRider
11th March 2011, 22:28
recent events have nothing to do with that ... :cool:

Elysium
12th March 2011, 01:03
Uh....what?

imdying
12th March 2011, 09:19
Those tiny little pip squeak things?

Usarka
12th March 2011, 09:21
After all those nukes the frogs let off at Muraroa, you can't tell me that recent evnts have nothing to do with that...

And you can't tell me that they have anything to do with that. Looks like we're even!

ellipsis
12th March 2011, 09:52
...did you get cut off by a renault on your way home...

Murray
12th March 2011, 10:07
ferme la bouche la caboche latette

James Deuce
12th March 2011, 10:45
The US and Soviet Union let off vastly more mega tonnage during the days of atmospheric testing (which ended in 1963 - 1975 for the French) than the French have during their entire testing programme. The Russians testing a 50 megatonne device in 1961. France's total yeild over its entire testing programme is thought to be less than 2 megatonnes. The biggest French weapon tested was 70 kilotonnes in the early '60s.

All that tonnage of energy released in all nuclear testing up until 1995 when testing was unilaterally banned on a global basis would have a hard time adding up to equal the energy released in yesterday's quake in Japan. Despite seismographs being used to detect nuclear explosions with a 4.0M on the Richter scale equaling roughly a one kiloton device, only 5% of the bomb's force is radiated as seismic waves making a direct comparison invalid, plus the mechanisms involved are different.

The potential energy stored in the crust to generate yesterday's earthquake is unimaginable by comparison.

Madness
12th March 2011, 10:49
They're still fuckers though.

http://www.arttel.co.nz/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=new_zealand_history:recent:rainbow wr01.jpg

steve_t
12th March 2011, 10:55
After all those nukes the frogs let off at Muraroa, you can't tell me that recent evnts have nothing to do with that...:tugger::tugger::tugger::tugger::tugger:

They have nothing to do with them.

It worked! :banana:

george formby
12th March 2011, 10:58
No sign of Godzilla yet...:rolleyes:

James Deuce
12th March 2011, 10:59
It's Moth-Ra that has me worried.

Usarka
12th March 2011, 12:53
Wasn't he in Deep Purple?

fuknKIWI
12th March 2011, 13:24
ferme la bouche la caboche latette

Va schie dans ton chapeau:rolleyes:

LBD
12th March 2011, 13:41
The earthquake tremors are probably more a result of the French playing in the same pool as the All Blacks at the next RWC....

fuknKIWI
12th March 2011, 13:47
Je regrette
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters

jasonu
12th March 2011, 14:18
The US and Soviet Union let off vastly more mega tonnage during the days of atmospheric testing (which ended in 1963 - 1975 for the French) than the French have during their entire testing programme. The Russians testing a 50 megatonne device in 1961. France's total yeild over its entire testing programme is thought to be less than 2 megatonnes. The biggest French weapon tested was 70 kilotonnes in the early '60s.

Yes but the cunts did their testing in the South Pacific!!!

James Deuce
12th March 2011, 16:06

The US did it near the Pacific Coast. And in the Pacific. And the South Pacific. The Brits did it in the Pacific and Indian Oceans. All of them tested with much higher yeild, much dirtier weapons than the French ever did.

Virago
12th March 2011, 16:38

Causing earthquakes in NZ and Japan? Personally I think that's rather fanciful and tenuous.

Why not blame the fuknAUSSIES for all the mining they're doing? They're closer - and they're doing it now, not almost four decades ago...

FJRider
12th March 2011, 17:24
Causing earthquakes in NZ and Japan? Personally I think that's rather fanciful and tenuous.

Why not blame the fuknAUSSIES for all the mining they're doing? They're closer - and they're doing it now, not almost four decades ago...

It's easier to blame the French ... 'cause they won "The Cup" ... once ...

and we came second ...

Virago
12th March 2011, 17:29
It's easier to blame the French ... 'cause they won "The Cup" ... once ...

and we came second ...

I'd rather pour mindless hatred on the Ockers, thank you.

I'm off to slash some tyres on Holdens - that'll teach the fuckers...

ellipsis
12th March 2011, 17:34
I'd rather poor mindless hatred on the Ockers,

...when could we resume with putting it on Dorklanders..much better fun, and more meaningful...

FJRider
12th March 2011, 17:40
...when could we resume with putting it on Dorklanders..much better fun, and more meaningful...

Too easy ... :cool:

fuknKIWI
12th March 2011, 18:28

Why not blame the fuknAUSSIES.

Blame the fuknAUSSIES because they've had so much rain the weight of it has depressed the earth's crust to breaking point:rolleyes:

fuknKIWI
12th March 2011, 18:32
I'd rather pour mindless hatred on the Ockers, thank you.

I'm off to slash some tyres on Holdens - that'll teach the fuckers...
Don't be a cunt go slash a Ford's tyres:rolleyes:

FJRider
12th March 2011, 18:52
I'm going to burn my Pav' recipe .... :yes:

Hang on .... :eek:

Thats ours ... right ... ??? :confused:

Katman
12th March 2011, 19:05
I'm going to burn my Pav' recipe .... :yes:

Hang on .... :eek:

Thats ours ... right ... ??? :confused:

Burn Russell Crowe....

He's theirs.

fuknKIWI
12th March 2011, 19:15
Burn Russell Crowe....

He's theirs.
Nope he's YOURS

jasonu
12th March 2011, 19:22
Fuck the french and fuck anyone who defends them!
I've been there and they are a bunch of ignorant cunts!

Katman
12th March 2011, 19:24
Nope he's YOURS

Nope, I said it first.

James Deuce
12th March 2011, 19:31

I've been there too and they were lovely. There were an awful lot if ignorant Brits there though. Are you a Brit?

In terms of defending them, at least they never tested Cobalt weapons up wind of inhabited islands.

Kickaha
12th March 2011, 19:37
They should go back to using Australia for testing them, just make sure the wind isn't blowing this way

avgas
12th March 2011, 20:28
After all those nukes the frogs let off at Muraroa, you can't tell me that recent evnts have nothing to do with that...
Google "Fault lines"
Grow brain of 7 year old
Google "Japan Earthquake history"
Complete social studies report about "Earthquakes in Japan"

and then you might see a flaw in your argument

Or maybe not, I have no idea how well your education went. Or how effective the current education system is.

avgas
12th March 2011, 20:31
Where you from again :banana:?

Sorry it was too easy.

Though I have to agree with you a little. Dealing with Schneider is as effective as putting contact lenses in with knives.

avgas
12th March 2011, 20:35
Oh lord - another whom needs an education.

Watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

Then come back and admit you were stupid. We will forgive you.

Toaster
12th March 2011, 20:46

Agreed. The thread seems like nothing more than fishing for a bite. The power of the quakes of this magnitude would make most of those old blasts seems like fire-crackers. they had nothing to do with it, nor the millions of earthquakes that have likely happened over the duration of Earth's history.... mountain ranges are a good example of the extreme power of nature at its violent best.

Tink
12th March 2011, 20:47
I have lived in Europe, and traveled in France.... ah bar humbug, they are ALL not arrogant, or ignorant or whatever some said.

They are people and some are the above, and some are not... some fucked up, some don't... just like the rest of the planet.

PS russel crowe (lower) as far as I am concerned is officially Australian the pavlova although mmmmmmmm

idb
12th March 2011, 21:16
Wasn't he in Deep Purple?

Godzilla?
No he was in Blue Oyster Cult.
They even wrote a song about him with the legendary lyric "Oh no, there goes Tokyo, go go Godzilla..."

Hitcher
13th March 2011, 17:26
I always blame the Labour Gummint.

idb
14th March 2011, 09:44
Have the French got a Labour gummint?

I was going to blame God, but I think it's bigger than that.

avgas
14th March 2011, 13:24
Have the French got a Labour gummint?

Tom Cruise? He's pretty big you know

Kickaha
14th March 2011, 17:50

No good blaming god, Nasa killed him (http://www.theonion.com/articles/nasa-completes-52year-mission-to-find-kill-god,19263/)

fuknKIWI
14th March 2011, 18:43
Nope, I said it first.

He's baaaaaaaaaack
http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/4766021/Crowe-lands-in-Christchurch

fuknKIWI
14th March 2011, 18:44
Google "Fault lines"
Grow brain of 7 year old
Google "Japan Earthquake history"
Complete social studies report about "Earthquakes in Japan"

and then you might see a flaw in your argument

Or maybe not, I have no idea how well your education went. Or how effective the current education system is.

Yeah cunt it's not an argument it's an assertion:headbang:

avgas
15th March 2011, 11:51
Yeah cunt it's not an argument it's an assertion:headbang:
Don't you do dinner, drinks.... and a movie first?

fuknKIWI
16th March 2011, 00:18
Agreed. The thread seems like nothing more than fishing for a bite.

:devil2:

I have no idea.

:rolleyes:

Oh lord - another :clap:whom:clap: needs an education.

:tugger: :baby::sleep:

Whom wants to go fishing, I fancy dhufish & mulloway:banana:

Even you cunt...

avgas
16th March 2011, 07:04
Whom wants to go fishing, I fancy dhufish & mulloway:banana:
Even you cunt...
You aint bait just burley princess

scumdog
16th March 2011, 07:52

Drongo alert....drongo alert....

idb
21st March 2011, 12:59

Oh well then...if there's no changing your mind...

fuknKIWI
22nd March 2011, 20:09
Oh well then...if there's no changing your mind...

Sensible chap nice bikes nice hometown nice atitude.
Not even facts would change my mind & these :tugger: types have Buckley's chance:violin:

fuknKIWI
22nd March 2011, 20:11
Drongo alert....drongo alert....
Yeah yeah we know drongo:whocares:

ellipsis
22nd March 2011, 20:21
...someone tried to coerce me into driving home from the uk once , in a 2cv...we tested one...seemed a silly enough thing to do...russians blocked the way through afghanistan so it was a foiled attempt...that would have been a french test...:yes:

fuknKIWI
1st May 2011, 20:35
mountain ranges are a good example of the extreme power of nature at its violent best.

Interesting point there.

How LITTLE can it take to trigger an avalanche?