PDA

View Full Version : TSS Red Baron King of Kaitoke, Round 3, 20 March

fi5hy
14th March 2011, 07:22
Hi All TSS RED BARON KING OF KAITOKE ROUND 3 THIS WEEKEND the 20th March sign on from 8am racing from 10 make sure your bikes are clean and up to standard I'm sure you don't want me to:spanking:if I find your bikes not protected and not up to the standard

Kendog
14th March 2011, 11:22
I am looking forward to some more great racing.

I hope you ordered sunshine.

F5 Dave
14th March 2011, 16:43
Which reminds me, I promised the poor 50 a new piston ring. I wonder if it will get it.

hmurphy
14th March 2011, 17:10
Can't wait to get back on the bucket, the weather is looking ok too. I will try not to break anything this time. I have changed my bucket quite significantly since I last rode it and there are still a number of changes on the way in the next couple of months.

richban
14th March 2011, 18:54
Very pissed off. I will not be able to make it. Away with work.

rachprice
14th March 2011, 18:57
God dam it I really wanted to come along but I have to fly to gisborne for school

all4A50s
14th March 2011, 20:49
I'm looking forward to the rematch with Mark.

Trudes
16th March 2011, 06:22
God dam it I really wanted to come along but I have to fly to gisborne for school

That's a novel concept for Gisborne, school? Education in Gissy normally consists of either how to surf, grow drugs, get on the dole, or how to stay on the DPB for your entire life.

Anyway, hoping to have repairs to the little beast done and be feeling well enough to come along.

rachprice
16th March 2011, 06:50
That's a novel concept for Gisborne, school? Education in Gissy normally consists of either how to surf, grow drugs, get on the dole, or how to stay on the DPB for your entire life.

Anyway, hoping to have repairs to the little beast done and be feeling well enough to come along.

haha yeah, i will be going surfing too, but ill be in the hospital

Str8 Jacket
16th March 2011, 07:07
Same weekend as the cliffhanger but should be there. Don't worry fellow Wellingtonian's, I won't be taking anyone out this weekend as won't be racing! :eek:

hmurphy
20th March 2011, 19:44
Cheers everyone (especially for Fish for organizing again), it was an awesome day! Felt really good to ride the bike again, more things to do have been added to the list for bike adjustments though. Catch you all at the next one