PDA

View Full Version : G'day all - introductions... (StingerBee)

StingerBee
19th March 2011, 01:26
Yeah how are you all. I'm Clint, new to riding, got my learners in Jan, got my Hyo a week later and its great. I have been watching the mrs on here,(very curious) we met a few peeps for a ride the other day and were spotted by a few out in whitford ways. (so she tells me) Thought i should show my face (so to speak). So yeah GDAY.
I been driving for years, and driving a truck for over a decade. idiots in cars don't surprise me, they try it on when in the truck. Wish i got on a bike sooner, Now i'm there No looking back.

:cool:

mrmeal
20th March 2011, 21:36
welcome aboard :) you our East Auckland wise given being spotted in Whitford? I'm out east Auckland myself, may see you on the road I'm on a blue/White GSXR 750, my Mrs is on a Blue/Black GSXR 600.
Happy riding!

GPXchick
20th March 2011, 23:18
I can get away with it! Did you find Hellzie and Timmehp :):sunny:

Maha
21st March 2011, 06:34
welcome aboard :) you our East Auckland wise given being spotted in Whitford? I'm out east Auckland myself, may see you on the road I'm on a blue/White GSXR 750, my Mrs is on a Blue/Black GSXR 600.
Happy riding!

You dont see many of those around...:rolleyes:

Hellzie
21st March 2011, 11:53
Welcome to KB stinger beeee! Keep in touch, we must go on more rides together, first one was great. :woohoo:

The Everlasting
21st March 2011, 15:31
Welcome to KB! :)

JacksColdSweat
23rd March 2011, 19:28
Welcome to the best (and worst) little forum on the net too... :scooter: