PDA

View Full Version : Left Brain verses Right Brain

TonyB
24th June 2005, 15:32
This ones actually kinda cool. You (well OK I) have to battle the brains urge to go with what is written...

Click here (http://www.njagyouth.org/colortest.swf)

onearmedbandit
24th June 2005, 16:56
88% and I'm partially colour blind. (Which is kind of funny when a customer asks me what colour that car is, to which I reply 'hmmm, what colour would you call it? Deep Forest Green, why yes I suppose it is. Quite a nice shade too isn't it.)

White trash
24th June 2005, 17:01
88% and I'm partially colour blind. (Which is kind of funny when a customer asks me what colour that car is, to which I reply 'hmmm, what colour would you call it? Deep Forest Green, why yes I suppose it is. Quite a nice shade too isn't it.)

Fucken car salesmen, don't cha luv 'em!

TonyB
24th June 2005, 17:13
I got 88% the first time and I SWORE I had done it right. Done it twice more and got 100% both times.

My wife got 0% the first time, 100% the second time....

Edit: I feel I should mention that my wife misunderstood the destructions on the first go. Is that OK dear...you're not going to hurt me now are you? Oh good.

N4CR
24th June 2005, 17:32
Consecutive 0's untill i managed to sorta memorise it.. or it came out the same way by chance.

13%. Probably something to do with me being a drummer - the bastards don't want to cooperate, they want to be independant when it comes to control. :devil2:

DingDong
24th June 2005, 17:32
0% then 88% then 100%, I memorised the order for the last go:>,>,<,>,<,>,<,> :devil2:

Rainbow Wizard
24th June 2005, 18:01
That "yellow" is red, that "green" is red and so on. Works every time. http://www.voxanclubdefrance.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/new_color_.gif

Waylander
24th June 2005, 18:04
100% first try but I almost lost it on a few of them.

John
24th June 2005, 18:10
same as me!

88% and partially color blind.

Sutage
24th June 2005, 18:16
25 then 100 when i realised what i had to do, partly colour blind too, obviously had no effect, does when i wanna be a fucking pilot in the airforce tho.. bastards

hXc
24th June 2005, 18:30
Consecutive 0's untill i managed to sorta memorise it.. or it came out the same way by chance.

13%. Probably something to do with me being a drummer - the bastards don't want to cooperate, they want to be independant when it comes to control. :devil2:

I'm a drummer too. Me got 100% first time. You have no brain! :weird:

TwoSeven
24th June 2005, 20:09
I looked at it, thought do-able, but requires effort and went and played space invaders instead.

As they say, 'never put off til tomorrow what you can get someone else to do today'..

You buggers have already done it. :)

bugjuice
24th June 2005, 20:14
i managed to blag 100% straight off, and only hesitated once.. didn't think that was too bad for a friday night.. but I always try to pride myself on bein sharp(ish)

Skyryder
24th June 2005, 20:18
50% first time then 88% second.

Skyryder

N4CR
24th June 2005, 20:27
I'm a drummer too. Me got 100% first time. You have no brain! :weird:

Bahahahahaah sorry I just realised I wasn't reading it properly. SELECT THE COLOR OF THE WORD NOT THE WORD >_< hahahaahahaha

My bad.. just got 100%. Used the subconcious to do it, not so much the concious i think... didnt focus on the words, but focused on the colors.

erik
24th June 2005, 20:47
88% first go, 100% second go, but I took longer the second time.
I'm partially colourblind too.

Wolf
24th June 2005, 22:28
Took me five run throughs to get 100% - kept trying to say the colour of the word but then I'd get fucked up and say the word - leading to the wrong button.

Jackrat
24th June 2005, 23:22
75% an I did it once.
I think that's ok considering I'm nuts anyway.

What?
25th June 2005, 20:29
Got 100, 100 then 86. And I'm nuts, too.

Brian d marge
29th June 2005, 02:34
Zero ......What the F$&'( does color of the word mean ,,,, if the word upstairs says green ...then I see the word green ,,,,and I hover over the other one and its green ,,,oh hhhh my brain hurts ,,,,,

Half a brain that is the other one is drinking ...:drinkup:

okay after a few more I twigged ,,,the COLOR ahhhhh ..and THEY called me stoopid HA ,,I spit in the face of Stoopid .. I now have 2 ,,thats right too fully funcontiainal ,,funkuncial...funconcial ,,,Working brains now ,,,the computer said so
Now what do I do ...I was happy with only 1/2 a brain working ...To smart to be a CEO ,,you need a 1/4 for that .. prime ministers ruled out , ( cant afford sex change and have a fully funccon, funkytioning left and right ..

Damn the only thing I can think of ....is a mind numbingly boring , under paid 9/5 Soul destroying day job ,,,, and I have one of those ....:drinkup:oh sod it one more:drinkup:
well it is wednesday ,,,mid week so I do deserve another ( sat a test you know ) :drinkup:
oh dear ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stephen

Jantar
29th June 2005, 03:21
100%, But I cheated.

I took my glaases off so that I couldn't read the word and HAD to rely on the colour. :devil2:

TonyB
29th June 2005, 06:07
Coke bottle bottoms for glasses eh?