PDA

View Full Version : Silver & Gold 2006 Kawaski Ninja 650 stolen - Western Springs Auckland (Sun 20 March)

Dafixeruppa
21st March 2011, 08:33
Hi all,
If you see this bike in your travels, can you plesae call me on (021) 22 33 453. It is very distinct as there are very few of these around.
2006 Model, fully faired, Scott Oiler and Heated hand grips (Yeah I know I am a softy)
Stolen from Western Springs Road, between 10:30 am AND 11:30am on Sunday Morning.

Thanks
Bryan:angry:

Dafixeruppa
21st March 2011, 08:35
Just realised I posted it in the L Plate thread.
Can anyone tell me where I should have posted it?

Little Miss Trouble
21st March 2011, 08:39
Just realised I posted it in the L Plate thread.
Can anyone tell me where I should have posted it?

It should be fine here, if not a kind mod will move it for you.

Have you got any photos of the bike? Doubtful it'll still be in the area but I'm out that way frequently so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

maggot
21st March 2011, 17:30
Sorry to hear mate, hope you get her back!
And the scumbag thieves get hit by a bus :innocent:

baptist
21st March 2011, 21:54
Some people just need a :kick:... I am out west and will "keep 'em peeled" Hope you get in back in good nick.

macros87
21st March 2011, 22:15
Being a victim of bike theft myself, I know how frustrating it is to know someone else felt entitled to take what you work so hard for so I have honestly saved your number in my phone. if i come across a bike of that description you will be the first to know. the sooner you load up a photo the sooner we can all keep our eyes open.

maybe post the license plate, it has already been stolen, cant hurt. I do remember about a year or two ago someone had their bike stolen and the idiots that took it rode it just like that, same license plate and everything and one of our guys here saw him, followed him, called the police and waited for them to show up and it was recovered.

Dont want to get your hopes up but you never know. I really hope you are well insured. Good luck buddy.